剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好了 我们先给你出一下
AII right, let's get you taken care of.
先给他的烧伤浇水降温
Let's get some water on his hands.
设立伤员集中点 等危险物处理小组到达后
Um, let's prep a CCP to receive patients
接收病人
once Hazmat gets here.
如此梦幻的烟雾
MANNY: Manganate's what's making
应该是锰酸盐吧
this smoke look like cotton candy?
对 这是一种氧化剂
Yeah, it's an oxidizer.
有助燃作用 让火势更猛烈
It'll speed up any fire, and then make it more intense.
而且我们不能贸然浇水灭火
Mm- hmm, and we can't put water on it
因为不确定是否会跟其他燃烧物质发生反应
until we know it's not reactive with whatever's burning.
嘿 曼尼 让我们有备无患
Hey, Manny, just to be ready,
先拉出1. 5的灭火软管
let's pull a couple inch- and- a- halfs.
杰克 你带队进入侦查火情
Jake, you lead the entry team
要慢要稳
and recon. Slow and steady.
收到 里面有太多未知数
Copy. Okay? Too many unknowns in there.
走吧
Let's go.
出口在这边
Exit's this way.
大家快一点 快走啊
Let's go. Go, go, go.
好了各位 每人一个转角 动起来
AlI right, everybody, head on a swivel. Keep it moving.
救命
MAN: Help.
来帮帮忙啊
You got to help.
这边有人困住了
I got a body.
你好桑尼 我是杰克
Okay, Sonny. I'm Jake.
我会救你出去的 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, all right?
不是我
Not me...
你得把他们救出去
Get them out.
你什么意思
SHARON: What do you mean?
我弟弟还在里面
SONNY: My brother's in there.
求你救救他们
Please, help them.
我们得加快点速度了
We're gonna have to work a little faster.
有位病人被架子卡住了胸部
JAKE: Our patient is entrapped by a shelf
还有一群人
putting pressure on his chest. SHARON: We've also got
被困在门后出不来
people trapped behind a blocked door.
我们才能救他们出来
We can't get them out until Haz moves these chemicals.
好吧 好消息
Well, good news, then.
危处小组的人终于来了
Hazmat team's on scene.
弗洛雷斯主任 谢天谢地你来了
Chief Flores, good to see you.
就职安纳德尔化学公♥司♥灾情指挥部
Greencrest, HazMat 1513. Assuming Annadel Chemical I. C.
请求增派危险物处理人力
Requesting additional Hazmat team.
收到 1513 这就奇怪了
DISPATCH: Copy, 1513. Uh, that's weird.
我可不记得给过你指挥权
I don't remember giving you I. C.
或者事故汇报 不过也行吧
Or the handoff report, but there it is.
凡是涉及化学品的操作和后勤
Operations and logistics of chem calls are
你都是菜鸟级别的 利昂主任
on a nerd- to- know level, Chief Leone.
我们一起参加的应用化学培训的
We took Applied Chemistry training together,
咱俩都知道这不是你的强项
I think we both know this isn't your forte.
你可以让位了 文斯
You can step back now, Vince.
但我的人还在里面拼命
That's not my forte- -
但我的人还在里面拼命
That's not my forte- -
我自己却退居二线 这更不是我的强项
stepping back while my crew's inside.
克劳福德 给我一份工厂里
Crawford, I need a report on any chemicals
目之所及的所有化学品名单
you can ID in the plant.
好的 高锰酸钾
Yeah, uh, potassium permanganate,
好的 高锰酸钾
Yeah, uh, potassium permanganate,
好的 高锰酸钾
Yeah, uh, potassium permanganate,
丙酮
acetone,
甲醇
methanol,
还有大桶的异丙醇
and- - huh...vats of isopropanol.
还有甘油
SONNY: And glycerol.
这些桶是用不同颜色标记的
The tubs are color- coded.
有黄有蓝 不该混在一起
Yellow, blue- shouldn't mix.
好吧
Okay.
指挥部 工厂内有甘油
I. C, we have glycerol here, too.
这就是高锰酸盐起火的原因
That's what ignited the permanganate.
马上吸纳掉外溢的化学物质
Get absorbent on any spilled chemicals. Now.
工厂内应该有足够水源
: Plant should have plenty inside.
向病人身上泼水以减轻烧伤
Pour water on the patient to neutralize the burns.
然后你们就能灭火了
Then, you'll be clear to work.
收到
Copy.
好 开始吧 去把化学物料搬走
AlI right, let's go. Start moving chemical tubs.
才能让里面的人出来
We have a door to unblock.
化学物质已被回收中和
Chemicals are contained and neutralized.
很好 利昂 拿个救援万用钳
AlI right, good. Leone, grab the combi tool.
好的 桑尼
On it! Hey, Sonny,
我们把这东西从你身上移开
we're gonna cut this thing off of you, huh?
拜托了
Please.
所以我们可以浇水灭火了是吗 是的
Okay, so, we're good to put water on this thing? Yeah.
这就去 主任
On it, Chief.
另外你们要尽量留出空余软管
FLORES: And I'm gonna need whatever hoses you can spare
向异丙醇桶浇水降温
to keep those isopropanol vats as cool as possible.
让我的队员看好几个酒精桶是吧
So, you want my crew to babysit rubbing alcohol?
你想盯着里面的队员是吗
You want to keep an eye on your team inside?
你可以进去
Get in there
盯好那些巨型炸♥弹♥ 防止它们过热
and keep those giant bombs from overheating.
一旦过热 整个地方都会爆♥炸♥
Those things get too hot, this whole place is gonna go up.
删除
好 把我的水箱和呼吸器拿过来
AlI right, grab my tank and the TIC.
开始吧
Let's roll.
艾拉还是不肯跟我们说话
Isla still won't talk to us.
艾拉还是不肯跟我们说话
Isla still won't talk to us.
我得知道她姓氏地址之类的信息
We need a last name, an address, anything.
她之前跟你聊得很好 而且很信任你
She was talking to you and she trusts you, so...
社工说只要我们在一旁监督
The social worker said that it's okay,
你就可以跟她说话
as long as we supervise.
对了博迪
Oh, and Bode,
我会重新安排你吉纳见面的
I'lI reschedule your visit with Gen.
一定会的 但今犬不行 FERNA
DEZ
I'lI make it happen. Just not today.
一定会的 但今天不行
I'll make it happen. Just not today.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 艾拉
Hey, Isla.
你还好吗 很好
How's it going? Good.
很好吗
Good?
那就好 我可以
That's good. Can I, um...
那就好 我可以
That's good. Can I, um...
我可以给你画个画吗
Can I draw you something?
画只猫 不
A cat- no.
画只猫 不
A cat- - no.
画兔兔
A bunny.
兔兔 对 兔兔
A bunny? Yeah. A bunny.
兔兔 对 兔兔
A bunny? Yeah. A bunny.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
你爷爷不见了 是吗
So, you lost your grandpa, huh?
是的 妈妈去上班了 我们上公园
Yeah. We were at the park while Mommy was at work.
但是爷爷把我忘在那了
But Grandpa forgot me there.
妈妈说他有时会健忘
Mommy says he forgets things sometimes.
你和爷爷是怎么去的公园
How did you and Grandpa get to the park?
坐着他的卡车
In his truck.
卡车 是的
In his truck? Yeah.
卡车 是的
In his truck? Yeah.
他的卡车长什么样
What does his truck look like?
红色的
It's red.
红色的吗 是的
It's red? Yeah.
一辆红色卡车
A red truck.
一辆红色卡车 所以这个兔兔
A red truck. So I want to put the bunny
我就画在你爷爷的卡车里
like he's riding in your grandpa's truck.
好啊 你觉得好看吗
ISLA: Cool. BODE: What do you think about that?
你妈妈叫什么名字
What's your mommy's name?
罗斯·科斯塔
Rose Costa.
罗斯·科斯塔 是的
BODE: Rose Costa? ISLA: Yeah.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表