剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
不要动
Don't move.
不要动
Don't move.
好嘞
All right.
啊 好吧
Ah...Okay.
结束了吗
Is that it?
扎卡里 我接下来会给你的眼睛做减压术
Zachary, I'm going to relieve pressure from your eye
保住你的视力 -天呐
and save it. Oh, God.
你现在后悔该早点
I bet you the hospital looks way better
去医院治疗了吧
right about now.
你不觉得我的每一个选择都是为了他们吗
You don't think every choice I ever made was for them?
下面的人尊重我 是因为我跟他们立场一致 伊芙
My guys respect me because I walked in their shoes, Eve.
看来幸好我没这么做 -别说了 够了
We'll, I think it's a great thing that I haven't. No, enough.
你来都给我消停10分钟
You both need to take ten.
欧玛 你站太高了
U- Umar, that's too high!
欧玛
Umar!
博迪 去拿脊背稳定板
Bode, get the spineboard.
有人受伤
Man down!
救命
Help.
欧玛
Umar!
欧玛 我们来了
Umar, we're coming.
火灾的浓烟要把你们包围了
Fire's running chimneys up on all sides of you,
大火从两个方向烧来
It's got two heads now.
杰克 没有能见度了 你们得快撤
Jake, we're losing light. You got to evac.
准备转移病人 -不不
Patient's ready for transpo. No, no.
我不是叛徒
I'm no traitor. Whoa, whoa!
你怎么了 -好疼
What is it? It hurts.
我可以给你检查下吗
May I examine you?
你可能断了一根肋骨
You may have a broken rib
肺部可能被刺穿
and you might have punctured your lung.
我们必须撤了
We have to go.
我没在征求你意见
No, no...I'm not asking.
劳拉 我们没时间了
Laura, Laura, we are out of time.
大火几分钟后就会烧到这里
This fire will be on us in a matter of minutes.
劳拉 你得听我说
Laura, you need to hear me.
这里上次被烧后 是我们父母辛苦
Our parents rebuilt this place from the ground up
重建起来的 我不能再让这种事发生了
last time it burned, and I won't let it happen again.
我不知道该怎么办了 -杰克
I don't know what to do anymore. Jake.
我们没时间了 他的肺被刺穿
We're out of time. He's got a punctured lung,
有可能内出血
possible internal bleeding.
内出血
Internal bleeding?
你只剩这个机会了
You have a very limited window now.
机不可失 时不再来
It's now or never.
不 我们不走
No, we're not going.
扎卡里 很抱歉骂你叛徒
Zachary, I'm sorry I called you a traitor.
你要跟他们一起去医院
Go with them to the hospital.
劳拉 我不会丢下你走
Laura, I'm not leaving without you.
好吧 劳拉 你可以开车
Okay. Laura, you have the vehicles
带你家人离开
to get your family out of here.
消防车可以为你们开路 会有无人机为我们带路
Our engine will lead you. Our drone will guide us.
收下我们的帮助吧
Please take the help.
这是我们的家 -拜托
It's our home. Come on!
你父母重建时可不希望你们全死在这
Your parents didn't rebuild this for you die here.
劳拉
Laura.
劳拉 你没时间了
Laura, you do not have the time.
跟他们一起去消防车
Go with them to the engine.
谢谢你 快 -大家都去开车
Thank you. Go. Everyone, head for the wheels.
加油 加布里埃拉
Come on, Gabriela.
加布里埃拉 来吧 一起来
Gabriela, come on, with us. Come on, guys.
哦不
Oh, no!
我们的车都着火了
Those are our wheels.
火势蔓延得很快 莎伦 马上要烧到你们了
The fire's moving fast, Sharon. It's almost at your backs.
那是我们出去的希望
Those were our way out.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你可以用消防车把我们带走 对吧
You'll take us on your engine, though, right?
听着 劳拉 把你和你的人
Okay, listen, Laura, I need you and your people
都带到消防车那去 好吗
to stage up at the engine, okay?
大家快走 动起来
Everybody, move, movel
都过去
Go, go, go, go...
好吧 算上我们一共13个人
AlI right, I count 13 people including us.
超出消防车最大容量了
That'll put the engine beyond maximum capacity.
我们不可能一次运完所有人
No way can we get all those people onto the cargo.
也没足够的时间运两次
And there's not enough time for two trips.
我们也不能丢下任何人
And we can't leave anybody behind.
是啊 绝对不行
No, we wouldn't do that.
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
42车 你们怎么还不走
42, why don't I see you moving?
腿固定好了吗 曼尼 -好了
Leg stable, Manny? Stable.
他头上有个两英寸的撕裂伤
I got a two- inch laceration on his head.
让我拿些纱布来
Let me get some gauze.
戴上手套 博迪
Glove up, Bode.
谢谢 -他还有呼吸吗
Thank you. Is he breathing?
呼吸很浅
It's very shallow.
我今天刚见过他孩子
And I just met his kid today.
不能让今天成为他们的最后一面
I'm gonna make sure he sees him again.
先给他输氧
Let's go ahead and get some oxygen on him,
好让他撑到急诊室
so he can make it to the ER.
救护车在哪 -指挥中心
Where's that ambulance? Command,
我是伊芙·爱德华兹队长
this is Captain Eve Edwards.
速派一辆救护车 我们自己人受伤了
I need an ambulance, stat. It's for one of our own.
把氧气给我
Let me get that oxygen.
队长 是吗
Cap. Yeah?
队长
Cap?
他在跟你说话
He's talking to you.
嘿 欧玛
Hey, Umar,
你坚持住 好吗
you hang in there, okay?
爱德华兹队长会确保
Captain Edwards is gonna make sure
你没事的
you're well taken care of.
预计两分钟后到达 三岩
DISPATCHER ETA two minutes, Three Rock.
救护车两分钟后到
Ambulance is two minutes away.
我们把他运下去 -遵命队长 没问题
Let's take him down. On it, Cap, you got it.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
抬
Up.
把座椅都扔掉
Pull the whole chair out.
腾出空间 把手给我
We need the space. Give me your hand.
很好 -扎克 来吧
Excellent. Zach. Come on.
扎卡里
Zachary.
你
You.
这里还能再坐人
I can fit more people in here.
来吧
Come on.
就是这样 进去 进去啊 大家都过进去
That's it. Move, move. Go, people. Let's go.
挤一挤 很好 往里走走
Pile in there. Let's go, let's go.
挤一挤 快快快
Squeeze in. Go, go, go.
挤一下 小心腿
Squeeze. Watch your leg.
上车 都上车 挤进来
Get in, get in. Squeeze.
挤挤就好了 都有位置
Get as tight as possible, as tight as possible.
挤进去
Squeeze in there.
能挤多少挤多少
You guys got to squeeze in as tight as you can.
来吧 使劲挤挤
Come on. As tight as you can.
我们挤不下的
We won't fit.
你俩不进去
I'm not hitting the gas
我就不开车
till both of you are inside,
所以快想想办法
so figure something out.
你很快就能回到营地了 好吗
Hey, we'll be seeing you back at camp in no time, all right?
等我们这边结束了 我就去医院见你
When we wrap up here, I'll be with you at the hospital.
队长
Cap...
他现在是叫你呢
He's talking to you now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让他上车吧
Load him in.
我们走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表