剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
but you're both old enough to know better.
你们这些成年人一无所知
The adults here are clueless.
总有人该教教这些男生什么叫作尊重
Somebody had to teach these boys to respect us.
扎克在哪儿?
Where's Zach?
我只问一遍
l'm not gonna ask you again.
扎克在哪儿? -在后备箱里
Where's Zach? - ln the trunk.
这是个意外 好吗?
lt was an accident, OK?
我发誓 我们根本没打算伤害任何人!
I swear, we didn't mean to hurt anybody!
是啊 都是这么说的 把她们带走
Yeah, they all say that. Get these nutjobs out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 大家都好吗?
Hey. How's everybody doing?
很高兴你回来了
Just glad you're home.
现在雷已经回来了
Now that Ray's back,
关于橄榄球训练的事儿 你有话想跟我们说吗?
anything you want to tell us about football practice?
没什么特别的 都挺好的
Nothing, really. lt's fine.
沃特金斯教练今早给我打了电♥话♥
Coach Watkins called me this morning.
所以你知道我上周没去训练了
So you know I wasn't there last week.
你为什么要跟你妈妈撒谎呢?
Why did you lie to your mom about it?
嗯 其实算不上撒谎
Well, Ididn't exactly lie.
你自己心里有数 凯勒布
You know better than that, Caleb.
抱歉
Sorry.
我应该告诉你我已经不去训练了
I should have told you I stopped going.
训练时发生什么了吗?
Something happen at practice?
我不喜欢训练 也不想再回去了
I don't like it, and I don't want to go back.
别逼我了 -哇哦
Stop pressuring me. Whoa.
你怎么不去做你的作业呢?
Why don't you go finish your homework?
听着
Listen.
我明白你是个新手爸爸
I know you're a first- time dad,
但你现在也是我们家庭的一份子
and now that you're part of our family,
这对我们三个人来说都是一种经历
it's gonna be a learning experience for all three of us.
好吧
OK.
我很喜欢你和凯勒布相处的样子
I love how you're bonding with Caleb.
他真的很崇拜你
He really looks up to you.
你对他来说是个好榜样
You're such a good role model for him.
但你应该多为他考虑一点
But you have to be thoughtful about it.
好吧
All right.
我该怎样才能做得更好?
How can I do it better?
我只是觉得也许是你和你父亲
I'm just wondering if maybe you and your dad
对凯勒布施加了太多压力
put a little too much pressure on Caleb
就是那些关于橄榄球的事
with all that football talk.
你觉得他是因为我才去打橄榄球的吗?
You think he went out for football because of me?
也许吧
Maybe.
听着 我和凯勒布都很高兴
Look, Caleb and I are beyond thrilled
你现在融入了我们的生活
to have you in our lives now.
但是有一点你必须明白
But one thing you have to process- -
每个父亲都需要明白这一点
one thing all fathers need to understand about their sons- -
凯勒布不会成为一个翻版的你 雷
Caleb's not gonna be you, Ray.
我们得让他找一条自己想走的路
We have to let him find his own way.
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
听着 如果是我和父亲给他施加了
Look, I apologize if my pops and I
太多压力的话我很抱歉 -好的
put too much pressure on him. - OK.
我去和他聊聊 -不 不 今晚先别去了
- I'Il go talk to him. - No, no, not tonight.
今天我们三个人就先放松一下
No, let's just the three of us kick back
再一起好好吃顿晚餐
and have a nice dinner together.
你确定吗?-嗯哼
- You sure? - Mm- hmm.
你太聪明了
You're so smart.
而且也很美 简直魅力四射
And beautiful. And charismatic.
哦 -你还很有耐心
- Oh. - And patient.
好了 好了
OK. AII right.
你说得太过火了 亲爱的
Now you're gilding the lily, baby.
才没有
Yeah.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表