剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Me too.
你还记得该怎么说吗?
You got the story down?
我们在回家途中遇到了车祸
We had car trouble on the way home from the river,
沿途也没有任何信♥号♥♥
and there was no cell service.
天呐我不确定 布鲁克
God, I don't know, Brooke.
这理由听着一点儿都不可信
That all seems pretty unbelievable.
如果你还有更好的主意 就告诉我一声
If you have a better idea, let me know.
那扎克怎么办? -我们今晚再想办法解决
- What about Zach? - We'll deal with that tonight.
瞧瞧这是谁来学校了
Well, look who just got to school.
你们知道联邦调查局正在找你俩吗?
You know the FBI is looking for you two.
联邦调查局?-稍等
The FBI? Hold on.
我给你们看看
I'll catch you up.
你确定我们不应该... -跟着计划走
- Are you sure we shouldn't- - - Stick with the plan.
哇哦 你这是干嘛? -带我去见扎克
Whoa. What are you doing? - Take me to Zach.
为什么? -我不傻凯瑟琳
Why? - I'm not stupid, Caitlyn.
我知道是那个混♥蛋♥帮你们做的那些照片
I know that little bitch made those trashy pics
又发到了网上
you put on blast.
现在开车
Now drive.
我会通知警方
I'll alert PD.
我们需要法医团队尽快赶到现场
We need a forensics team here as soon as possible.
我会发布凯瑟琳那辆本♥田♥的搜寻公告
I'll put out a fresh BOLO on Caitlyn's Accord.
好了 我们追踪到了她们俩的手♥机♥
OK, we got a hit on both the girls'phones.
她们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就定位在高中附近
They're back online and pinging together near the high school.
有多远?
How far?
最多十分钟就能到 不过她们正在移♥动♥
Ten minutes tops, but they're on the move.
和妮娜一起上车 带头行动
Climb in with Nina and take the lead.
他在哪儿?你们把他丢哪儿了吗?
Where is he? You left him somewhere?
别担心 我们这就带你去
Don't worry. We're taking you there.
还有多远? -不远了
- How far is it? - lt's not far.
凯瑟琳 你最好不要骗我
Caitlyn, you better not be lying to me.
我没有
l'm not.
只是你一直拿着枪 我有点儿紧张
lt's just you're making me nervous with that gun.
好了 她们的车就在前面 -我们得抓住她们
OK, that's them up ahead. - Let's light'em up.
后面有警♥察♥
There's cops behind us.
我得停车
I got to pull over.
不行 -继续开
- Don't. - Keep driving.
我们是联邦调查局
This is the FBI.
立即把车停到路边
Pull your car over to the side of the road immediately.
看啊 后座上还有个人
OK, there's a third person in the back.
是扎克吗? -看不出来
Is it Zach? - l can't tell.
现在立刻停车
Pull the car over now.
我们该怎么办? -我不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
不过只要你敢停车 我就开枪打死她
But if you stop this car, I'm gonna shoot her.
闭嘴吧 威尔 你让事情变得一团糟
Shut up, Will, you're making things worse.
你们为什么非得这么做?
Why did you have to do this?
是你自作自受 你现在还没意识到这一点吗?
lt's your own fault. Don't you realize that by now?
我不能就一直这么开下去!
I can't just keep driving!
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我不知道你们怎么想 但我有办法可以脱身
Well, Idon't about you, but I have a way out of this.
喂 威尔
Hi, Will.
爸 嗯 你听我说
Dad, um, listen.
我遇上麻烦了
l'm in trouble.
什么麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
我在凯瑟琳的车上 和布鲁克她们一起
I'm in Caitlyn's car with Brooke, and- -
联邦调查局的人就跟在后面
and the FBI is following us.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
是她们俩强迫你上车的吗?
Did those girls force you to go with them?
威尔?
Will?
不算是
Not really.
我偷拿了你的枪
l stole your gun.
你这会儿带在身上吗?-对
- You have it with you? - Yeah.
你怎么能这么蠢?该死的
How could you be so stupid? Damn it.
我很抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
你还真是接二连三地给我捅娄子 不是吗?
lt's just one thing after another with you, isn't it?
你确定是联邦调查局的人吗?
Are you sure it's the FBI?
他们是这么说的 -好 听我说
- That's what they said. - OK, listen to me.
你现在就叫她们立刻靠边停车
You make those girls pull that car over right now.
然后呢?-我不知道 威尔
And then what? - I don't know, Will.
是你自己惹上这摊子麻烦事的
You got yourself into this damn mess.
振作起来 自己想办法解决
Man up and figure it out.
这一切结束以后 你就等着我收拾你吧
And when this is all over, there's gonna be hell to pay.
我可以绕到他们旁边 撞上他们
I could circle around'em, T- bone'em.
我们再等等吧
Let's wait'em out.
现在是个17岁的女孩在开车 车上可能还有个
We got a 17- year- old behind the wheel and a hostage,
受伤的人♥质♥
possibly injured.
你想怎么样 哈加提?
What do you want, Haggarty?
我觉得我儿子在你们追的那辆车里
I think my son is in that car you're following.
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我倒希望我在开玩笑
I wish I were.
而且他还带着枪 -什么?
And he has a gun. - What?
女士们 我们接到通知 车里可能有人持枪
Ladies, we've been informed there's a gun in the car.
是威尔·哈加提
lt's Will Haggarty.
他得把那把枪放在地上
He needs to put that weapon on the floor,
停下车 然后投降 懂我意思吗?
stop, and surrender, do you understand me?
拜托 不管你们打算怎么做 都别伤到我儿子
Please, whatever you do, don't hurt my son.
假如我看见他手里拿着枪 我可就不敢保证了
lf I see that gun in his hand, no promises.
真讽刺 当人们需要你帮忙的时候
Funny how people get all civilized
他们就变得懂礼貌了 -是啊
when they need your help. - Yeah.
我爸说我们得靠边停车
My dad says we should pull over.
各位留意那把枪!
Keep your eyes peeled for the weapon!
布鲁克 凯瑟琳 现在立刻下车!
Brooke, Caitlyn, exit the vehicle now!
出动!动起来 快走!
Let's go! Move, move, movel
离那辆车远点
Step away from the car.
过来!快走!
Let's go! Go!
那把枪呢? -在威尔身上
Where's the gun? - Will has it.
威尔 举起双手下车
Will, get out and show me your hands.
你不想这么做的 孩子
You don't want to do that, son.
把枪拿下来 放在地上
Lower the gun and put it on the ground.
来啊 朝我开枪啊 不然我就自己动手了
Go ahead and shoot me or I'll do it myself.
没有人会开枪的
Nobody's gonna shoot anybody.
我们聊聊吧 好吗?
Let's just talk. Huh?
聊什么?聊我爸有多讨厌我吗?
About what? How my father hates me?
聊聊我完蛋的人生 要进监狱而不是去上大学?
How I'm a screwup who's going to jail instead of college?
你父亲并不讨厌你
Your father doesn't hate you.
他刚刚还打电♥话♥给我 想确保你的安全
He just called me to make sure that you'd be OK.
那怎么可能?
How's that gonna work?
我偷了他的枪 劫了一辆车
I stole his gun and jacked a car.
我还杀了玛利亚
And I killed Maria.
你原本也想不到玛利亚会自杀
You didn't know Maria was gonna do that.
你只是犯了个错
You made a mistake.
你可以用你的余生去弥补
You have your whole life to make amends.
你父亲会理解的
Your father understands.
他是百分百站在你这边的
He's behind you 100%.
他是你的后盾
He's got your back.
他这么说的吗?-是啊
He said that? - He did.
我五分钟前刚和他通完电♥话♥
I talked to him on the phone, like, five minutes ago.
他正在努力地为你打点一切
He's working on getting you some help,
给你找最好的律师和法律团队
best lawyers, top legal team in the world.
你不必这样的 孩子
You're gonna be better than ever, kid.
把枪放下吧 这就对了
Just drop the gun. That's it.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
很好 现在转过身去
There you go. Turn around.
把双手背到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我们只是想让他们为自己的所作所为付出代价!
We just wanted them to pay for what they did to Maria!
这不是你们该操心的 南希·德鲁
That's not your job, Nancy Drew.
那谁来主持公道呢?
Then whose is it?
他们发送那些照片的时候你们在哪儿?
Where were you when they sent those deepfakes,
玛利亚走进车站的时候你们又在哪儿?
when Maria walked into that subway station?
听着 我对你朋友的遭遇深感遗憾
Listen, I'm sorry what happened to your friend,
但你们都该明白还有更好的做法
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表