剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
5'11".
这座位我坐着都嫌挤
This seat is tight, even for me.
是啊
Yeah.
这后视镜是为矮个子调的
The mirror's positioned for a short person.
没错 所以他不是最后一个开车的
Yeah, he wasn't the last driver.
是别人把车扔在这儿的
Somebody else dumped the car here.
无论是在开车还是上课
Zach always picks up,
扎克都一定是会接电♥话♥的
even if he's driving or in class.
再不济他也会立马回电♥话♥
He'll return my call right away.
你们最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw him?
昨天早上他打算
When he got in his car
开车去上学的时候
and went to school yesterday morning.
会不会是有什么人跟你们有私人恩怨
And can you think of anybody that might be targeting Zach
于是就报复到扎克头上了?
in order to get back at the two of you?
不会的
I don't think so.
我们只是老实本分的郊区父母
We're just boring suburban parents.
无论如何我们都会派个探员过来盯着
ln any event, we're going to post an agent here
以防有人向你们敲诈勒索
just in case there's a ransom demand.
不好意思 我想问问
I'm sorry. I have to ask.
扎克吸毒吗?
Does Zach do drugs?
我能确定他周末会参加一些派对
I'm sure he parties on the weekends
就和他的朋友们一样
like the rest of his friends,
但据我们所知他没什么出格的行为
but it's nothing hardcore as far as we know.
有没有比较了解他的人?
ls there anybody who would know?
威尔·哈加提
Will Haggarty.
他是扎克最好的朋友
He's Zach's best friend,
就住在街角的死胡同里
lives on the cul- de- sac around the corner, Arrow Way.
我向你们保证 我们会尽最大的努力
I promise you, we're doing everything
让扎克安然无恙地回到家
in our power to bring Zach home safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
你注意到他们的神情了吗?
You see the look between the two of them?
我不想逼问 相信我们会找出真♥相♥的
I didn't want to press it. Guess we're gonna find out.
这是怎么回事?
What's this all about?
你儿子的一个同学失踪了
One of your son's schoolmates disappeared,
我们正在调查线索 他叫扎克·斯托洛维茨
and we're trying to find him. Zach Stolowitz.
那你们为什么要找威尔聊?
So why do you need to talk to Will?
你和扎克是朋友 对吧?
You're friends with Zach, right?
没错
Yeah.
你们俩关系还好吗?
ls everything OK between you two?
挺好的 我们关系不错
lt's fine. We're fine.
爸
Dad.
我对这事儿一无所知
I- l don't know anything about this.
我甚至都不知道他失踪了
I didn't even know he was missing.
你最后一次见到扎克是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw Zach?
昨天在学校里见的
In school yesterday.
具体时间呢?
What time?
我们最后一节课是英语 所以应该是下午3点
We have English last period so, like, 3: 00.
他有说放学之后要去干嘛吗?
Did he say what he was doing after?
他本来想在回家之前跟我一起去吃点东西
He wanted me to grab food with him on the way home,
但是我爸每周五下午都会让我
but my dad makes me go to an SAT tutor
去上SAT辅♥导♥班 -是啊
on Friday afternoons. - Yeah.
总有一天你会感谢我的
And some day, you'll thank me for it.
你从昨天起有没有和扎克联♥系♥过?
Did you talk to Zach since yesterday?
没有
No.
你确定吗?不许撒谎 威尔
Are you sure? Don't you lie, Will.
爸 我真没有
Dad, l'm not.
我没见过扎克 我也不知道他去了哪儿
I haven't seen Zach, and I don't know where he is.
我发誓
l swear.
好了 你们也了解情况了
There. You have your answer.
我现在要去打球 所以…
Now, l have a tee time, so...
好吧 我们得去跟威尔的导师核实一下
AlI right. We're going to need to corroborate that alibi
他的不在场证明 哈加提先生
with Will's tutor, Mr. Haggarty.
让他们给我打个电♥话♥
Have'em give me a buzz.
他不需要不在场证明
He doesn't need an alibi.
他刚才就说过了自己对这事儿一无所知
He just told you he doesn't know anything.
握杆的时候记得轻一点
Remember to grip that club
要像握着雏鸟那样
like you're holding a baby bird.
你看上去有点紧张
You seem a little tense.
这是麦迪森那家快餐店的监控录像
This is the CCTV footage from the Burger Maze in Madison.
扎克是4点16到的那儿
Zach arrived at 4: 16,
然后在4点31分的时候又来了两个女孩
and then he was joined by two other girls at 4: 31.
根据肢体语言判断
And judging by the body language,
他应该认识她们
it looks like he knows them.
是啊 她们一坐下就开始吃扎克的薯条
Yeah, they wasted no time digging into his fries.
他们在4点36分离开了 一起上了扎克的车
They all left together in Zach's car at 4: 36.
扎克的手♥机♥调查的怎么样了?
Where are we on Zach's cell?
他的手♥机♥最后一次连接信♥号♥♥的时间
The last handshake between his phone and a cell tower
正是在他离开汉堡店之前
was right before he left Burger Maze.
之后他就完全失联了
Then he just dropped off the grid.
哈娜 我们有没有试过…
Hana, have we tried- -
对那两个女孩人脸识别吗?当然有
Facial rec on the two girls? Yes.
我在社交媒体上找到了那个红发女孩的线索
I got a hit on social media on the redhead.
她叫布鲁克·帕金斯
Brooke Perkins,
她是索菲娅·史密斯和草莓妆的拥趸
she's all things Sophia Smith and strawberry makeup.
她和扎克一样上的都是谷地高中
She goes to Valley High, same school as Zach.
好吧 我和妮娜一起去
All right, Nina and I will head
新泽西见见她
to Jersey to pay her a visit.
我们去调查一下娱乐场所 在麦迪森见吧
We'll grab the MCC, meet you in Madison.
你们为什么要找布鲁克?
Why do you need to talk to Brooke?
我们正在调查她的同学 扎克·斯托洛维茨的下落
We're trying to locate one of her classmates, Zach Stolowitz.
他从昨天下午开始就失踪了
He's been missing since yesterday afternoon.
哦 不会吧
Oh, no.
好吧 布鲁克这周末不在家
Well, Brooke's away for the weekend.
她跟一个朋友去独木舟旅行了
She and a friend went on a canoe trip
就在德瓦拉河那儿
on the Delaware River.
哦 嗯 你方便告诉我们
Oh, uh, can you tell me,
她是跟照片上这个人一起去的吗?
is this the friend she's away canoeing with?
没错 那就是凯瑟琳
Yes, that's Caitlyn.
凯瑟琳·贝克
Caitlyn Baker.
这照片是什么时候拍的?-昨天下午
When was that taken? - Yesterday afternoon.
好吧 那她们应该是在去河边之前
Well, they must have stopped for a bite
先停车吃了点东西
to eat before they drove to the river.
凯瑟琳和布鲁克上的都是谷地高中吗?
Caitlyn goes to Valley High with Brooke?
她们都上高二
They're in 11th grade.
她们俩去年夏天在同一家
They bonded this past summer
泳池清洁公♥司♥工作 所以就成了好朋友
when they worked for the same pool servicing company.
布鲁克离开后你和她联♥系♥过吗?
Have you talked to Brooke since she left?
她跟我说河边没有信♥号♥♥
She told me there's no cell service on the river.
我敢肯定她手♥机♥都没开机
I'm sure her phone's not even on.
她们俩是谁带了独木舟?
Which one brought the canoe?
她们找了一家承办过这类旅行的公♥司♥
They made arrangements with an outfitter
安排好了相关事宜
who runs these trips.
我们需要和那个公♥司♥确认一下
We're gonna need to see that contact.
那我恐怕就帮不上忙了
Well, I'm afraid I don't have it.
真是巧得很呢 对吧?
What a coincidence, huh?
扎克一失踪 布鲁克和凯瑟琳就
Zach goes missing, and Brooke and Caitlyn
偏偏去了这种荒郊野外的地方
just happen to be off in the wilderness somewhere.
这几率有多大呢?
What are the chances?
这地方可算不上荒郊野外
Well, it's hardly the wilderness.
我确定她们是在露营
And I'm sure they're camping.
她们俩都带了睡袋
The girls took sleeping bags.
在出发之前 她们还从厨房♥里拿了点吃的
They raided my kitchen for snacks before they left.
布鲁克甚至还拿了把刀
Brooke even grabbed one of my knives
说露营时能派上用场
to use at the campsite.
如果你有她的消息了 请随时联♥系♥我们
Let us know if you hear from her.
这场独木舟旅行听着就像个完美的幌子
This canoe trip sounds like the perfect cover
用来掩盖可疑的行踪 -正式点儿说
for something sketchy. - Let's make it official.
这两个女孩就是我们的在逃嫌犯
These two mean girls are our fugitives.
你懂吧 就她刚提到的那个清理泳池的暑期兼♥职♥
You know, the summer job she mentioned cleaning pools- -
就说明她们在这一片十多个房♥子附近晃悠
that puts them at dozens of houses in the area.
她们要找个藏身之所
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表