剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
Scouting possible hideouts.
让哈娜从泳池公♥司♥调取客户名单
Have Hana pull a client list from the pool company.
我们让警方展开调查
We'll have PD start a canvass.
查查她们的手♥机♥ 再开个举报热♥线♥
Check their phones. Open up a tip line.
我去找雷会合 再和他去凯瑟琳家问问
l'm gonna grab Ray. We'll head to Caitlyn's.
看看她的父母会怎么说
See what her parents have to say.
你昨天把我车开哪儿去了?
Where'd you take my car last night?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
如果你乖乖听话 我就把车还你
You'll get it back if you follow instructions.
你找到能用的WiFi了吗?
You grifted some Wi- Fi for us?
连上了一个邻居家的
From one of the neighbors.
好了 小扎克 你现在得对威尔做
All right, Zachy boy, you're gonna do the same thing
和玛利亚一样的事了
to Will that you did to Maria.
做梦吧 要做你们做
No way. Do it yourself.
我们需要你获取他的照片再上传到我们的应用里
We need you to get his pics and put them in the app for us.
如果你真的为自己对玛利亚的所作所为感到抱歉
And if you're really sorry for what you did to Maria,
现在就是你赎罪的机会
this will be your penance.
我很抱歉 但我真的不知道威尔
I am sorry, but I didn't know Will
会把这些照片发出去
was gonna send them out like that.
骗子 -行吧 爱信不信
- Liar. - Fine, don't believe me.
但我还是不干 -哦 你别无选择
I'm still not doing this. - Oh, yes, you are.
哦!-嘿 布鲁克
Ow! - Hey, Brooke!
布鲁克!
Brooke!
你到底什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
我们得动真格了 凯瑟琳
This is on the real now, Caitlyn.
他和他最好的朋友杀了我们的朋友
He and his bestie killed our friend.
我们到底还要不要继续?
Are we doing this or not?
要
Yeah.
好 我们继续
Yeah, we're doing this.
我们不会让你搞砸一切的 扎克
We're not screwing around, Zach.
这是我最后一次警告你
This is the last time I'm asking.
乖乖照我们说的做 不然你就死定了
Do what we tell you, or you're gonna die down here.
现在什么情况 雷雷
Talk to me, Ray- Ray.
我和妮娜问过凯瑟琳的父母了
Nina and I interviewed Caitlyn's parents.
她也跟自己爸妈扯了那套独木舟的谎话
She fed them the same bogus canoeing story.
意料之中啊 -是的
What a shocker. - Yeah.
她借了父母的车说要开去旅行
She borrowed their car to take it on the trip.
那是辆2021年的红色本♥田♥雅阁
lt's a red 2021 Honda Accord.
我已经发了重点关注公告
I put a BOLO out on it.
在这两个女孩家都派几个探员盯着
Let's put agents on both girls' houses
以防她们露面 -收到
just in case they show up. - Will do.
哦 哈娜还查了凯瑟琳的社交媒体账号♥
Oh, and Hana's into Caitlyn's social media.
她还有个朋友 名叫杰森·卡尔
She's got a friend by the name of Jason Carr.
今天学校不开 所以我打算直接去他家
The school is closed today, so I'm gonna go down to his house,
看看能不能问出什么线索
see if I can get some intel.
带上哈娜一起去查清楚
Take Hana and check him out.
好 我会的
All right, yeah.
凯瑟琳没告诉我要和布鲁克去独木舟旅行
Caitlyn didn't tell me about a canoe trip with Brooke,
不过就她俩还整独木舟这出
but those two in a canoe- -
我只能希望她俩带了救生衣
I hope they have life jackets.
那不妨看看是不是这样?
Why don't we find out?
打给她
Call her.
好吧 没问题
OK, sure.
直接接到语♥音♥信箱了
Went straight to voicemail.
她跟扎克·斯托洛维茨关系怎么样?
Was she friendly with Zach Stolowitz?
现在不怎么样
Not now.
为什么?他们有什么过节吗?
Why? What happened?
我真不该说这些的
I really shouldn't be talking about this.
你们应该去学校问问 -学校关门了
You should hit up the school. - The school is closed.
你是我们唯一的线索
You're all we got.
我说不好 -凯瑟琳有麻烦了 杰森
I don't know. - Caitlyn is in trouble, Jason.
我们必须早点找到她 这样对大家都好
The sooner we find her, the better for everybody.
好吧 事情是这样的
OK, here's the thing.
扎克和他朋友 那个叫威尔·哈加提的
Zach and his friend, this kid Will Haggarty,
他们霸凌了我们年级的一个女孩 玛利亚·托马西
they were bullying this girl in our grade, Maria Tomassi.
怎么霸凌的?
Bullying how?
你们知道深度伪造吗?
You know what deepfakes are?
知道
Yeah.
他们用这种手段伪造了玛利亚的裸体照片
They made deepfake pics of Maria with no clothes on.
然后威尔又把这些照片发给了他朋友
Then Will sent'em out to his friends.
所以这就是扎克和凯瑟琳闹掰的原因吗?
And this is why Zach and Caitlyn had a falling out?
这只是一部分原因
Well, that's part of it.
那另一部分呢?
What's the other part?
嗯 所以在威尔发出这些假照片的两天后
Yeah, so two days after Will sent out those fake pics,
玛利亚坐巴士去了纽约
Maria, she took a bus to New York
在一个地铁站跳轨自杀了
and jumped in front of a subway train.
明白了
OK.
谢谢你配合
Thank you.
我们得跟雷米说一声
We need to loop Remy in on this.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你们愿意配合 托马西先生托马西夫人
Thanks for letting us in, Mr. And Mrs. Tomassi.
对于你们女儿的事情我们深表遗憾
Sorry to hear about what happened to your daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是来调查让我女儿自杀的罪魁祸首吗?
Are you investigating the boys who did this to her?
卡洛塔 -这是他们应该做的
Carlotta. - Well, they should.
此时此刻 我们只是想清楚地了解一下
Right now, we're just trying to get a better understanding
整件事的来龙去脉
of exactly what happened.
他们杀了我的宝贝女儿 就是这么简单
They killed our little girl. That's what happened.
事情不只是这么简单
lt's a little more complicated than that.
如果可以 请你告诉我们
Please tell us, if you can.
好吧
OK.
三周前的一天晚上 我们…
One night about three weeks ago, our- -
我们的儿子克里斯到我们的卧室来
our son Chris comes into our bedroom,
他说想给我们看看他手♥机♥上的东西
and he says he wants to show us something on his phone.
克里斯比玛利亚小一岁
Chris is a year behind Maria.
同校的一个男生给他发了他姐姐的照片
A boy in his school sent him pictures of his sister.
一些裸照
Nude pictures.
少说都有两张 还是五六张…
There were at least two, or five, six- -
我记不太清了 我现在脑子里一片混乱
I don't really remember exactly because my head was spinning.
接下来的事我真的难以启齿
I'm embarrassed to tell you the next part.
愿主宽恕我
May the Lord forgive me.
我还以为玛利亚是拍了一些自♥拍♥
I thought Maria was taking selfie pictures
然后又发给了一个男生
and sending them to a boy,
然后 然后不知怎么的 这些照片就传开了
and- - and somehow, they'd gotten around.
所以第二天 我就质问了玛利亚
And the next day, I confronted Maria,
她发誓说照片上的人不是她
and she swore the pictures weren't her,
还说她绝对不会做这种事
that she would never do anything like that,
但我却没有相信她
and Ididn't believe her.
所以过了一天
So the next day, l- -
我就开车带她去了圣伊纳修斯教堂
I drove her to St. lgnatius, and I told her
我告诉她如果她不跟我说实话
that if she can't speak to me about it,
她就得去向安东尼神父忏悔
she's gonna have to make a confession to Father Anthony.
我们从没想过这些可怕的照片是可以伪造出来的
We never knew these hideous things could be faked.
当然
Of course.
这种事很难令人接受
lt's a lot to wrap your head around.
他们选玛利亚的照片是因为她与众不同
They picked Maria because she was different.
她性格温柔 心地善良
She was sweet and gentle.
我带她去教堂的第二天
The day after I drove her to church,
她死活都不愿意去上学
she refused to go to school.
我们就吵了一架
We had a fight.
她跑出家门 又坐上了去市里的巴士 然后…
She ran out of the house and onto a bus into the city, and- -
后面的事我们都知道了
We know the rest.
谢谢你们 托马西先生 托马西夫人
Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Tomassi,
谢谢你们告诉我们这些
for sharing all of that.
我们无法想象这对你们来说有多煎熬
We can't imagine how difficult this is,
但我们会竭尽所能去帮助你们好吗?
but we're gonna do all we can to help, OK?
如果你们需要任何帮助 请随时联♥系♥我们
If you need anything, please reach out.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时候我真讨厌这份工作 -我明白
Sometimes I hate this job. - I know.
至少我们现在得知了事情的真♥相♥
At least now we have the full picture.
像这样去欺负一个内心脆弱的孩子
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表