剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
她不算后援
She's not backup.
我们正在追缉一名在逃杀人犯
We're hunting a fugitive wanted for murder.
再说了 你很享受去监狱的经历 是吧?
Plus, you love it at Rikers, right?
是啊 那简直是速配约会的绝佳场所
Yeah, it's the best for speed dating.
好吧 调查有进展了跟我说一声
All right, just keep me posted.
我车停这儿了 -好
I parked up here. - All right.
去把阿尔的搭档叫来
Get Al's partner down here.
我得和他谈谈 -呃 应该是她
- want to talk to him. - Uh, her.
她名叫安·惠特莉 我已经打过电♥话♥了
Her name's Ann Whitley, and I already called her.
她正在来的路上
And she's on her way.
有个目击者声称看见了一个可疑的白人男子
We got a witness who saw a suspicious looking
撞倒了一名女士 然后跑进了地铁里
white man knock down a lady and run into a subway.
是这个人吗?
Was it this guy?
可能是
Possibly.
他搭乘的是L线
Look, it's the L train.
所以他要么是往西进城
So he's either heading west into the city
要么往东去洛克威
or east to Rockaway.
好吧 去查一下
All right, check it out.
我和哈娜在这儿等消息
Hana and I are going to wait here.
好的
All right.
你想吃早餐吗?
You feel like breakfast?
在刚看完案发现场之后吗?
After what we just saw?
不太想
Not really.
我看看能不能买♥♥个洋葱百吉饼
l'm gonna see if I can find an onion bagel,
也就是葱花面包卷
also known as a bialy.
等那个搭档来了以后打给我
Call me when the partner gets here.
你今天心情怎么这么好?
Why are you in such a good mood?
大胆猜猜
Take a wild guess.
阿比来了
Abby's in town.
答对了
Boom.
基♥督♥之躯 天赐之粮
The body of Christ, the bread of Heaven.
基♥督♥之血 救赎之杯
Blood of Christ, the cup of salvation.
基♥督♥之躯 天赐之粮
The body of Christ, the bread of Heaven.
基♥督♥之血 救赎之杯
Blood of Christ, the cup of salvation.
你们搭档多久了?
How long were you partners?
15年
15 years.
这太可怕了
This is so awful.
检察官跟我们说了那个黑帮的案子
The DA told us about your gang case.
你觉得是他们干的吗?
Do you think they could have done this?
有可能
lt's possible.
安杰尔·扎哈里亚斯是个小人物
Angel Zaharias was low- level.
他另外两个同伙已经被定罪了
And his other two buddies were already convicted.
难以想象黑帮会冒着杀♥警♥♥察♥的风险
lt's hard to imagine the gang would risk killing a cop
来保住安杰尔的命
to save Angel's sorry ass.
而且 这对一个雇佣杀手而言 看着更像是私人恩怨
Plus, this seems way too personal for a contract hit.
那房♥间里那个女人呢?
What about the woman in the room?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
但我猜测…
But I assume- -
什么?
What?
他的女朋友总是换了又换
He had lots of girlfriends always coming and going.
他也因此落了个花心的名声
He had a reputation as a horndog.
而且 老实说 他实至名归
And, honestly, it was well- deserved.
他那些关系就没一个是体面收尾的
None of the relationships ever ended well.
你能告诉我们几个名字吗?
Can you give us any names?
不能
No.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我们压根儿没聊过这些
Because we never talked about it.
我想这也算是我的处世之道吧
Survival tactic on my part, I guess.
不过如果这事儿是什么情杀导致的
But I wouldn't be surprised if this is some kind
我想我也不会惊讶
of jealous lover thing.
老生常谈 对吧?
Oldest story in the book, right?
我们会调查的
We'll look into that.
但与此同时 在我们搞清楚凶手的身份之前
But in the meantime, until we know who we're chasing,
我建议你稍微调整一下自己的生活方式
l suggest you alter your patterns a little bit.
比如搬个家什么的
Maybe find somewhere else to sleep.
这主意确实不赖
That's actually not a bad idea.
她的嫌疑也不能排除
Let's not rule her out.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
哦 你瞧你 西装革履的
Well, look at you, all dressed up in a suit.
你今天真帅
You look handsome.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我没时间给你准备什么礼物
I didn't have time to get you a present or anything.
哦
Oh.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
你只要能来和我们一起共进午餐就够了
You coming to brunch with us is all I need.
阿尔马上就会来接我们了
Al will be here to pick us up any minute.
阿尔不是什么好人 妈妈
Al's not a great guy, Mother.
什么?
What?
你知道他还有别的女友吗?
Do you know if he has other girlfriends?
他怎么会呢
Of course he doesn't.
我们都在一起两年了
We've been together two years.
他爱我
He loves me.
我看不惯他对你造成的伤害
I don't like the way he hurts you.
亲爱的 我跟你说过
Honey, I've told you.
这一切都结束了
That's over now.
给我看看你的胳膊
Let me see your arms.
为什么?
Why?
就给我看看
Just let me see'em.
加里 别闹了
Gary, stop it.
我不知道你今天是怎么回事
I- - Idon't know where this is coming from.
但如果你对阿尔有意见
But if you have a problem with Al, then
那你或许不该和我们一起去
maybe you shouldn't come with us.
今天是我生日 你为什么要这么扫兴?
Why are you trying to ruin my birthday?
阿尔不会来了 妈妈
Al isn't coming, Mother.
这你是从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
你都做了什么?
What have you done?
我爱你 妈妈
l love you, Mother.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听到你的消息真好 -我也是
Nice to hear from you. - You too.
向孩子们问好
Love to the kids.
好 稍后再聊
Okay, talk soon.
刚刚是巴恩斯
That was Barnes.
她说她以前认识阿尔
She said she knew Al back in the day
也坐实了他花♥花♥公♥子♥的名声
and confirms he was a bit of a playboy
但她不认识阿尔的现女友们
but doesn't know any of his current girlfriends.
值得一查
Worth a shot.
她在华盛顿那边过得怎么样? -挺好的
How's she doing out in D. C? - Good.
她说她应该很快就回来了 这花儿哪来的?
She thinks she'll be back soon. Who are these from?
呃 伊桑送的
Uh, Ethan.
他每次走之前都会送花给我
He sends them whenever he goes away.
这恩爱秀的
What a show- off.
我是说 你可以把这些花拿回去送给阿比
I mean, you can take them and give'em to Abby.
我不介意
I don't mind.
她对花过敏 不过她有我就够了
She's allergic to flowers, but she's got me.
跟我说说情况
Catch me up.
举报热♥线♥已经开通了
So the tip line's open.
但就凭那么一张模糊的背影照
But with that crappy from- behind picture,
我们不会取得太大进展
we're not getting much action.
雷还在和地铁局合作调查
Ray's still working with MTA.
妮娜刚从里克斯监狱回来
Nina just got back from Rikers.
扎哈里亚斯全盘否定了所有事情
Zaharias denied the entire thing.
检察官都气坏了
The DA is pissed.
明天的审判也取消了
The trial's off for tomorrow.
意思是我们一无所获?
So we got nothing?
不过 那名女性受害者的指纹比对结果出来了
Well, the fingerprints for the female victim came back.
她叫罗西·克鲁兹 今年29岁
Her name is Rosie Cruz, 29 years old,
单身 举目无亲
single with no family.
她在皇后区的一家餐厅里当服务员
She works as a waitress at a restaurant in Queens.
她在社交媒体上非常活跃
She's very active on social media.
阿尔是在撩小姑娘
Al was robbing the cradle.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表