剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表
我们真的非常担心你
We were really worried about you.
那个人真的杀了他母亲吗?
The guy really killed his mother?
没错
He did.
我还是更想听听你们今天干了什么
I'd rather hear about your day, though.
好吧 我们先去逛了唐人街
Well, we started in Chinatown.
然后我带她去了老爸最喜欢的地方
I brought her to Dad's favorite place.
皇龙轩还在吗?
Royal Dragon is still there?
是啊 张先生和他妻子也都在
Yeah, so are Mr. Zhang and his wife.
他们让我向你问好
They said to say hello.
真的是太棒了
lt was amazing, actually.
我们点了北♥京♥烤鸭
We ordered Peking duck.
然后克莱尔又跑到了对面的小酒铺
And then Claire went across the street
给我们买♥♥了香槟回来
to this little cute wine shop, and she got us Prosecco.
那只是为了让你提前放松一下 这样你才能
That was just to get your mind right so you
同意连着去两个博物馆
would agree to two museums.
哪两个?
Which ones?
野口勇博物馆和克洛伊斯特博物馆
The Noguchi and the Cloisters.
一样棒极了
Also amazing.
哦 我还 嗯…
Oh, and I, uh- -
我给你带了点东西
l got you something.
从克洛伊斯特带的香肠
Sausage from the Cloisters.
嗯哼 -就在阿瑟大道
- Mm- hmm. - Arthur Avenue.
我们在回家的路上去了市场
We hit the market on the way home, which
那瓶酒就是在那儿买♥♥的
is where that wine came from.
递给我一下
Slide that over.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以你打算告诉他这个重磅消息吗?
So are you gonna tell him the big news or- -
什么重磅消息?
What big news?
呃…
Uh- -
你妹妹要搬去巴黎了
your sister is moving to Paris.
只是暂时的
Temporarily.
我得到了一份新工作 要去马雷区经营一家小画廊
I was offered a job running a small gallery in the Marais.
我一直都向往能住在巴黎
I've always wanted to live in Paris.
而且岁月不饶人 所以我就想着 还等什么呢?
And I'm not getting any younger, so I figured, why not?
这多酷啊?
How cool is that?
只是去待6个月
lt's only for six months.
而且妈妈也有专人照看
And Mom has great caregivers.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
我觉得太棒了
I think it's great.
我知道那是
I know that was a- -
你长久以来的梦想
a dream of yours for a long time.
只是我 我的脑袋嗡嗡作响 下巴也疼得要命
Just my- - my head is ringing, and my jaw is killing me.
你想来点阿莫西林吗?
Do you want more Advil?
我已经吃过了
I already took some.
哦 也许你该去躺一会儿
Well, maybe you should lie down.
是啊
Yeah.
我是得躺一会儿
I think Iwill.
我感觉我快散架了
I feel like I'm falling apart.
啊 才不会 雷米
Ah, no, Remy.
你只是被一个疯子打了脸
You just got bashed in the face by a psycho.
你不会散架的
You're not falling apart.
你只是肉体凡胎
You're just human.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
l'm fine.
你想喝点酒吗?
You want your wine?
不了
No.
好了 这下我能确定你一定不太好
Well, now I definitely know you're not OK.
拜托了 现在别逗我笑
Please, don't make me laugh right now.
下巴太疼了
lt hurts so much.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
嗯
Mm.
我只是想在这躺会儿
I just want to lie here.
好吧
OK.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:通缉要犯 | 导航列表