剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
那你呢
What about you?
我们愿意给你减刑
We're willing to offer you a reduced sentence.
但有一个条件
But there's a catch.
你必须交代出克里斯蒂娜·布莱恩的真♥相♥
You have to tell us what really happened to Christina Bryant.
条件已经摆出来了
You know the deal.
先到者先得
First one who talks wins the prize.
其他人就要把牢底坐穿
The rest of The Crew go away for life.
你是要站在围墙的里面还是外面
What side of the bars do you want to be on when that happens?
真想不到啊
What a surprise.
博伊德探员证实是你一手策划了
Agent Boyd confirmed that you orchestrated the murder
克里斯蒂娜·布莱恩的遇害
of Christina Bryant.
他将会宣誓作证是你派她执行突袭任务
He'll be testifying under oath that you sent her on a raid
并安排一名贩毒集团杀手杀害她
and had a cartel hit man waiting to silence her,
就像你打算对米切尔探员所做的事
just like you were planning to do to Agent Mitchell.
我们庭审时见
I'll see you at the trial.
让我们拭目以待
I'm looking forward to it.
我会把我所知道的昭告天下
I plan on making sure the world knows what I know,
克里斯蒂娜所知道的
what Christina knew.
你个丢尽脸面的东西
You're a disgrace.
不足为道的 可笑的懦夫
A small, ridiculous coward.
嘿 - 过来 坦克
Hey. - Come, Tank!
被你发现了
Found us.
是啊 我想亲自来见你
Yeah, I wanted to see you in person,
告诉你我和多里安谈过了
tell you I spoke to Dorian.
洛佩兹认罪了 不会进行庭审了
Lopez made a plea deal. There won't be a trial.
他有得牢坐了
He's going away for a long time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得我没这个能力
You didn't think I had it in me.
你只是需要说服自己
You just had to convince yourself.
来啊
Come on!
听着 阿曼达 你天生就适合外勤
Listen, Amanda, you're made for field work.
你游刃有余
You've got a knack for it.
所以如果你还想跟着团队出外勤
So if you want to be out in the field with the team more,
说一声就行
just say the word.
你能行
You're ready.
谢谢 - 过来
Thanks. - Come on!
我对现状很满意
I'm happy right where I am.
目前来看
For now.
坦克 坐下
Tank, sit.
扔远一点
Throw it far.
好的
OK.
也许有点太远了 我马上回来
Maybe a little too far. OK, I'll be right back.
你今天看起来很开心 妈妈
You seem happy today, Mom.
你说的没错 公主
You're right, princess.
我很开心
I am.
Barrio De Las Letras是西班牙马德里市中心的一个著名地区,以其丰富的文化和历史遗产而闻名
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表