剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
听着 布斯探员可以理解
Look, Agent Booth is understandably
他真的为这个案子投入了很多心血
just really invested in this whole thing.
我也是 这是我的生活
Yeah, so am I. It's my life.
你说得没错
You're right.
在布斯探员为所有的受害者家庭伸张正义时
And while Agent Booth is trying to bring justice for all the victims' families,
我突然想到还有一名受害者
it occurs to me that there's one victim here
被我们抛在脑后
that we have forgotten about in all of this,
那就是你
and that's you.
现在 我知道你和我们合作将艾德逮捕
Now, I know you were promised a $250,000 cooperation payment
会获得25万的报酬
upon Ed's arrest, right?
如果我们预付5万美元呢
What if we offer you a $50k source payment up-front,
没有附加条件
no strings attached?
我听说你失去了你的公♥寓♥
I heard you lost your condo.
我想你要付律师费吧
You have legal fees, I imagine.
好
Yeah.
那会有所帮助
That would help.
好的 那一言为定
OK, then it's done.
我只是在想我是怎么走到今天的
I am just wondering how I got here.
指控公布的前一周
A week before the allegations came out,
我们还在看生育医生
we were seeing fertility doctors.
而现在…现在看看我
And now--now look at me.
帮我抓住他
Help me bring him in,
那将会让你的生活焕然一新 我保证
it's going to turn your whole life around, I promise you.
你将会成为英雄
You're going to be a hero.
好吗 - 好的
OK? - OK.
听着 我知道你很害怕
Look, I know you're scared, OK?
但我 布斯探员 我的团队
But me, Agent Booth, my team,
我们会密切关注你的每一步
we are going to be watching your every move.
好
Yeah.
艾德也会
So will Ed.
宿舍怎么样 - 还行吧
How's that dorm room? - It's all right.
但我室友的男友基本上住在这了
But my roommate's boyfriend basically lives here.
他老吃我的拉面 - 是吗
He keeps eating all my ramen. - Oh, yeah?
让他听电♥话♥ 我会让那小子知道错的
Put him on the phone. I'll clear that up real quick.
小事罢了
It's fine.
你的案子怎么样了
How's your case going?
这有点像争权夺利
It's a little bit of a power struggle,
但我有信心
but I have faith.
你真的觉得这桩案子
You really think this could be your way
能让你重回上级的视线吗
back in with your bosses?
拭目以待吧 不用担心我
We'll see. Don't worry about me.
你知道我永远都不放心你
You know I'll always worry about you.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我该走了 我爱你 - 我也爱你 老爸
OK, I gotta bounce. I love you. - Love you, too, Dad.
凯尔希回心转意了 - 这是个好消息
Kelsey's back on board. - That's great to hear.
你没问题吧 - 没
You good? - Yeah.
很好 我也没问题 我们走吧
Good. I'm good too. Let's go.
冷静点 - 知道了
Chill out. - All right.
泰特在从另一个角度入手
Tate's working another angle,
但我们镜像了她手♥机♥里的所有信息
but we're mirroring everything that goes through her phone.
他用的是一次性手♥机♥
He's on a burner.
提醒我给他下面来一膝盖
Remind me to knee this guy in the nuts.
塔林紧邻俄♥罗♥斯♥边境
Tallinn is right next to the Russian border.
好 我们要重新设置爱沙尼亚的陷阱
OK, we're resetting our trap for Estonia.
这才对了
That's what I'm talking about.
我会通知美国大使♥馆♥
I'll alert the U.S. ambassador
以及爱沙尼亚那边
as well as the Estonians.
稍等一下 史密蒂
Hold that thought, Smitty.
我不喜欢那个表情
I don't like that look.
如果哈斯金斯要露面
If Haskins is coming up for air,
他一定会打起十二分警觉
then he's going to be easily spooked.
他会监听警方频道
He'll be tapped into police channels.
没错
Yeah, right.
如果能不高调宣布驻外小组的到来
It would be really great to be able to roll in there
悄无声息的行动 那就再好不过
without a trumpet announcing the flight team's arrival.
尽管如此
Yeah, be that as it may,
未经爱沙尼亚许可在塔林开展行动
operating in Tallinn without Estonia's permission
将会让国际刑♥警♥对我们发出红色通缉令
would be grounds for an Interpol Red Notice.
除非他们察觉不到
Not if they don't find out.
韦斯 没有爱沙尼亚的参与
Wes, without Estonia's involvement,
即使我们拘留了哈斯金斯
even if we take Haskins into custody,
那也不会是一次逮捕
it wouldn't be an arrest.
严格来说那是一次绑♥架♥
It would technically be a kidnapping.
好啊 绑♥架♥就绑♥架♥吧
All right, then it's a kidnapping then.
让我们把他一路绑♥架♥到关塔那摩
Let's kidnap him all the way to Gitmo.
好了 史密蒂 我知道
OK, Smitty, I know you guys
这里有一套不同的规则
have a different set of rules out here,
但遵守那些规则也要分时间和地点
but there's a time and a place to play by them.
不是现在
Now ain't it.
这件案子听我的 接下来的50个都听你的
Let me have this one. You get the next 50.
500个
Next 500.
而且我会在心里计数
And I am keeping tabs.
好的 西莱斯特 给凯尔希订去塔林的机票
OK. Celeste, get Kelsey booked to Tallinn.
其余的人会在另一处行动
The rest of us are taking the show on the road.
出发吧
Let's go.
可以和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我们要在爱沙尼亚境内进行秘密引渡
We're about to run a covert rendition into Estonian territory.
我想知道是谁在做主
I would like to know who is calling the shots.
是我 泰勒是案件探员
I am. Tyler's the case agent.
我级别比他高 我们是他的行动支援
I outrank him. We're his operational support.
你有话就直说吧 卡姆
Why don't you ask your question, Cam?
我知道蒙特罗斯事件你们俩都在场
I know you two were at Montrose together.
责任办公室为什么找他麻烦
Why did OPR come down on him?
因为突袭出了岔子
Because when the raid went sideways,
局里想找一个替罪羊 泰勒正好撞到枪口上
the Bureau wanted a fall guy and Tyler made it easy on them.
你为什么会亏欠他
Why do you owe him?
因为事实看起来如此
Because it feels like that is what is going on here.
在我排查院子时
When I was clearing the compound,
塞鲁洛的一个手下先发制住了我
one of Cerullo's guys got the drop on me.
我听到身后传来击锤上膛的声音
I heard a hammer click right behind me,
我心想完蛋了
and I thought that was it.
泰勒救了我
Tyler had my back.
要不是他我现在不会在这里
I wouldn't be here right now.
听着 我喜欢那家伙
Well, look, I like the guy.
但我们全都赌上了我们的事业
But we are risking all of our careers
为了什么 为了他完成他的工作 拿下一个敌人吗
because what, he did his job and he took out a hostile?
不 我们这么做是因为我们有机会
No, we're doing all this because we have a chance
把艾德·哈斯金斯捉拿归案
to nail Ed Haskins, who's a traitor
一个手上沾有美国人♥民♥鲜血的叛徒
with American blood on his hands.
谈话到此为止
And that's the end of it.
凯尔希正在办入住手续
Kelsey's checking into the hotel right now.
哈斯金斯有什么消息吗
Any updates on Haskins?
他的话永远不能轻信
Always dangerous to take him at his word,
但他说他离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 正在来这里
but he says he's out of Russia and on his way here.
埃内斯托 区块链我们进展到哪了
Ernesto, where are we on the blockchain?
我已经让刑事部门协助审查
I've looped in Criminal Division to help sift through
他的多个化名和加密货币账户
his aliases and associated crypto accounts.
他用其中一个假名购买♥♥了去泰国的机票
One of his dummy names purchased a flight to Thailand
路线经过伊斯坦布尔 但…
routed through Istanbul, but...
看起来太正常了 - 同意
Seems too clean. - Agreed.
航♥班♥记录显示他并未搭乘首段航♥班♥
Flight logs show he never boarded the first leg.
阿曼达 他给凯尔希发的其中一条短♥信♥
Amanda, it looks like one of his texts to Kelsey
似乎是通过未加密的公共网络发送的
was accidentally sent through an unencrypted public network.
一辆俄♥罗♥斯♥火车上的WiFi
Wi-Fi aboard a Russian train.
但由于战争的原因 爱沙尼亚境内
But their rail lines don't extend into Estonia
并没有他们的铁路
because of the war.
所以他乘火车的边境 但不得不换骑马
So he trains it to the border but has to switch horses.
爱沙尼亚边防部会记录下所有步行过境的人
Estonian border guard would have a record of all foot traffic.
我们能访问他们的数据库吗
Do we have access to the database?
官方上不行 但非官方可以
Not officially, but unofficially.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表