剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
只是他知道我们在抓他了
Except he knows we're on to him.
他真的会冒这个险吗
Is he really going to stick his neck out?
我向你保证他仍然认为他可以智胜我们
I guarantee you he thinks he can still outsmart us.
对 并且我们知道凯尔希是他的氪星石
Yeah, and we know that Kelsey is his kryptonite.
如果她宣告结束 他也许会提出提前见面
If she says it's over, he might just move up his timeline.
嘿 阿曼达 你有什么办法
Hey, Amanda, any levers you can pull
能让我和凯尔希私下谈话吗
so I can talk to Kelsey in person?
我一直在考虑这方面的问题
I was toying with something along those lines.
我可以暂时禁用她手♥机♥的麦克风
I can temporarily disable her phone's mic.
这不会让哈斯金斯起疑心吗
Wouldn't Haskins suspects something?
我们可以归咎于软件更新
We can chalk it up to a software update,
但如果你们谈得太久
but if you take too long,
他很可能会识破这个诡计
he'll likely see through the ruse.
好的 行动吧
OK. Let's go.
收到 我们马上出发
Copy. We're on our way.
嘿 你和我
Hey, you and me,
我们要去找凯尔希谈谈
we're going to go talk to Kelsey.
如果哈斯金斯发布了那些我女儿的照片
If Haskins presses send on those photos of my daughter,
他就死定了
he's not making it out of this alive.
你要相信我
Just trust me.
这听上去太蠢了
This sounds so stupid.
我从来没反抗过艾德
I've never really challenged Ed.
我们甚至通过代理离婚
Our divorce was even done through proxies.
他对我女儿下手了
He targeted my daughter.
噢 我非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
夏洛特从来没对谁做过任何事
Charlotte never did anything to anyone,
那个人♥渣♥却把她牵扯进来
and that scumbag brought her into this.
好吧
OK.
好
OK.
我感觉这不是在演戏
Getting a sense this isn't an act.
多年来累积的痛苦终于释放了
Years of built-up trauma finally getting air.
让他听听看
Let him hear it.
现在怎么办
So what now?
等
We wait.
好吧
OK.
快啊 快上钩
All right, come on. Take the bait.
太好了
Yes.
好的
OK.
我能做到
I can do this.
如果他看到我 就会引他出来
If he sees me, it'll draw him out.
在他那样对你女儿之后
After what he did to your daughter,
你逮捕他的时候我想看着他的脸
I want to see his face when you arrest him.
嘿 韦斯
Hey, Wes?
哈斯金斯在试图访问凯尔希的麦克风
Haskins is trying to access Kelsey's microphone.
他进去了 快离开
He's in. Get out of there.
阿曼达 他说了什么
Amanda, what's he saying?
他在走廊的一家餐馆里
He's at a restaurant in the passage.
让她去那里见他
Says to meet him there.
我的一个手下看到了哈斯金斯
One of my men has Haskins in his sights.
请求到餐馆支援
Request backup at the restaurant.
嘿 嘿 这家伙坐在哪
Hey, hey. Where was this guy sitting?
我发誓…
I swear to you--
韦斯 哈斯金斯模仿了卡斯的信♥号♥♥
Wes, Haskins spoofed Kass' frequency.
他手下的那条情报 那是哈斯金斯
That tip from his officer, that was Haskins.
而我们上当了
And we bit on it.
凯尔希不见了 - 什么叫不见了
Kelsey's gone. - Define gone.
我的监视小组失去了联♥系♥
My surveillance team lost contact.
我试着追踪凯尔希的手♥机♥
I tried tracing Kelsey's phone,
但没有结果 - 阿曼达 我们还有闭路电视
but it's gone dark. - Amanda, we've got CCTV.
我们在正东方向有闭路电视吗
Do we have any CCTV due east?
放大脸部
Punch in on the face.
凯尔希耍了我们
Kelsey played us.
蓝牙配对上了
Bluetooth just paired.
现在就把坐标发过去
Sending over the coordinates now.
在地图上标出来
Drop a pin.
我和你们一起去 - 不 你不能去
I'm rolling with. - No, you can't.
我不放心把哈斯金斯交给你 留下来陪他
I don't trust you with Haskins. Stay with him.
熄火 把钥匙扔出窗外
Turn off the car, and drop the keys out the window!
下车 趴到地上
Get out of the vehicle! Get down on the pavement!
把手举起来
Show us your hands now!
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
从车里出来 否则我把你拖出来
Get out of the car, or I'm going to drag you out.
住手 你弄疼我了
Stop! You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
给我闭嘴 这是为了夏洛特·布斯
Shut your mouth! That's for Charlotte Booth.
扶他起来 我们走
Get him up. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
如果你不能让他招供 出去走一走
If you can't get him to flip, just take a walk.
就说语言不通
Blame it on the language barrier.
我们又不是爱沙尼亚人 你不会说爱沙尼亚语
Where the hell are we, Estonia? You don't speak Estonian.
这不是你的领域 剩下的就交给我
You got your doors mixed up. I'll take it from there.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
我们一直在查哈斯金斯的设备
We've been digging through Haskins' devices.
韦斯 我们可以远程控制他的机器人网络
Wes, there's remote access to his bot farm.
我们可以远程关闭它 并删除所有勒索材料
We can kill it and all of his blackmail material remotely.
好吧 那坏消息是什么
OK, what's the bad news?
这需要哈斯金斯的管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
It requires Haskins' admin password.
如果我们撬不开他的嘴
And if we can't pry it out of him,
他的敲诈威胁将在两小时后广泛传播
his blackmail threats are set to go wide in two hours,
包括夏洛特在内
including Charlotte's.
好的
OK.
我不是有意…
I--I didn't mean to--
我只是无法拒绝他
I just can't say no to him.
我们知道 我们早料到了
We know. We were prepared for that.
布斯探员在希斯罗机场扣下了你的药
Agent Booth had your meds pulled at Heathrow
替换成了这些
and replaced them with these.
可消化的GSP追踪器
Ingestible GSP trackers inside,
以防你轻举妄动
just in case you tried something.
一天左右的时间它们就会被你的身体吸收
They should pass through your system in a day or so.
我只是上车听听他要说什么
I just got into the car to hear him out.
好吧 上了那辆车
Yeah, well, getting in that car
让你失去了50年的生活
cost you the next 50 years of your life.
我准备做笔交易
I am prepared to make a deal.
我可以把机器人网络给你们
I can give you the bot farm.
我的秘密会触发紧急终止机制
My password will trigger a kill switch.
好的 我会打电♥话♥给司法部询问你的判决
OK, I'm going to call the DOJ in regards to your sentencing.
不 不 这将会是我的判决
No, no, this-- this will be my sentencing.
12 4 6 9 你最好写下来…
2-4-6-9--you might want to write this down--
雪松溪路
Cedar Creek Road.
我家在本顿堡外的房♥子
My family's property outside Fort Benton.
30英亩
30 acres.
你把我和凯尔希软禁在那里
You put Kelsey and I there under house arrest,
你再也不会听到我的消息
you'll never hear from me again.
没有WiFi 没有按键
No Wi-Fi, not a keystroke.
我想布斯探员不会急着
I assume Agent Booth is in no hurry
让我散步他女儿的照片
to have me disseminate his daughter's photos.
艾德 你要兑现你给我们的承诺
Ed, you're going to give us everything you promised
去服刑
and serve your time.
你看 你没有真正考虑过
You see, you didn't really think
凯尔希在这件事中的角色 对吧
about Kelsey's involvement in all of this, did you?
她与此无关
She wasn't involved.
协助和教唆 妨碍司法公正
Aiding and abetting, obstruction of justice,
阴谋 间谍活动 - 什么
conspiracy, espionage. - What?
别忘了给外国势力充当代理人
Don't forget acting as an agent for a foreign power.
所有这些加起来 得有50年吧
And all of those stack, so that's, what, 50 years?
轻而易举
Easy.
干得不错
Nice try.
但她在地球的另一端
But she was halfway across the world.
你不能把她和任何事联♥系♥起来
You can't connect her to anything.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表