剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我可以喝一杯吗
Mind if I have a drink?
请等一下
Please, just wait.
嘘 把你手♥机♥给我
Shh. Give me your phone.
我来这里是赌上了我的工作 你知道吗
I'm risking my job by coming here, you know?
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
你不相信我
You don't trust me?
你很享受吗
Are you enjoying this?
成功了 洛佩兹的扫描仪没检测到探测器
It worked. Lopez's scanner didn't pick up the bug.
抱歉了
Sorry about the security.
我只是得确保我们可以自♥由♥的谈话
Just needed to make sure that we can speak freely.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来确认你的提议还作不作数
I need to know if your offer's real.
因为如果作数的话
Because if it is,
我准备交出米切尔的情报
I'm prepared to give up the intel on Mitchell.
如果你的信息无误 那么你已经一只脚踏入缉毒局了
You've got a spot at the DEA if you've got real information.
好的
OK.
我做了一些调查 结果发现米切尔
I did some digging and found out that Mitchell made his name
是出了名的喜欢卖♥♥队友
by flipping on his fellow members of the LAPD.
他的事迹比比皆是
He's done the same thing everywhere.
拉自己的同事下水 还要拿他当垫背
Throws his colleagues under the bus and moves up.
你是怎么知道的
And how do you know about it?
我对电脑比对人更在行 记得吗
I'm better with computers than people, remember?
在我们来马德里之前
Before we came to Madrid,
米切尔调出了很多来自
Mitchell pulled up a bunch of messages
一个叫克里斯蒂娜·布莱恩的女人的信息
from a woman named Christina Bryant.
他到底掌握了我什么把柄
What does he have on me exactly?
不多 但他让卯兔供出了一个藏匿点
Not much, but he got Conejo to give up a stash house.
他供出你是迟早的事
It's only a matter of time before he gives up you.
现在来一杯怎么样
How about that drink?
威士忌加冰块
Whiskey on the rocks?
谢谢
Thank you.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
目前为止非常好
Perfect so far.
窃听器放好了 他肯定慌了
The wire is placed and he is definitely rattled.
好的 现在她只需要在贩毒集团的人来之前脱身就行
OK. Now all she has to do is get out of there before the cartel arrive.
恐怕没这么容易
That's not going to be so easy.
为什么这么说
What do you mean?
律师提前到了 你看到了吗 韦斯
The lawyer's here early. You seeing this, Wes?
看来他还带了个朋友
Yeah, and it looks like he brought a friend.
我该走了
I should go.
不急
No.
但你刚才说在等人
But you said you were expecting company.
没关系 我们可以明天再谈
It's OK. We can talk more tomorrow.
留下吧 今晚还有大把时光
Stay. I don't want our night to be over just yet.
好吧 要不等你办完事后我们再见面
Well, how about we meet up when you're done?
你可以带我转转马德里
You can show me more of Madrid.
到后面等我
Wait for me in the back.
如果这次见面和我料想的一样
And if this meeting goes exactly how I think it'll go,
我就能永远除掉米切尔了
I'll have Mitchell off my back for good.
之后我就可以好好感谢你了
And then I can give you a proper thank you.
除非是我误解了
Unless I've got the wrong idea
你大半夜跑来见我的用意
why you came to see me in the middle of the night.
去见你的人吧
Take care of your meeting.
摆脱掉FBI
Get the FBI off your back.
之后就拭目以待了
And then we'll see what happens.
好的 事情还能进行下去
OK, this can still work.
她还没有说出求救词
She hasn't used the distress word.
安德烈 时刻注意情况
Andre, just stay close.
奥利瓦雷斯不是好糊弄的 - 我准备好了
Olivárez is smart. - I'm ready.
一听到求救词 我们就冲进去
The instant we hear the word, we move in.
很好
Good.
到底是怎么回事
So, uh, what's going on?
已经很晚了
It's very, very late.
请坐
Sit, sit, please.
朋友 我们不是这么做生意的
Uh, amigo, this is not how we do business.
我也是被逼无奈
I had no other choice.
今晚过后 我就要离开马德里
After tonight, I'm getting the hell out of Madrid.
卯兔被关起来了 所有的注意力都在我身上
Conejo's locked up and there are eyes all over me now.
那你就应该更加小心 而不是更粗心
Then you should be even more careful, not less.
告诉你的当事人我有另外一条消息
Just tell your clients that I've got another tip for them.
今晚有大事发生
Something big is going down tonight.
大事 有多大
Big? How big?
他们知道货物在哪了
They know where the shipment is.
我得人告诉我FBI
My boys tell me that the FBI are going to be
要突袭火车站旁边的藏匿点
hitting the stash house by the train station.
你可以转告塞拉诺
And you can tell the Serranos that if they want
如果他们想继续合作
our agreement to continue, that they need
那么他们需要永远除掉米切尔探员
to take Agent Mitchell out permanently.
就是这个 我们抓住他了
That's it. We got him.
你在说什么 藏匿点在哪
What are you talking about? Where is this stash house?
他们说是阿托查火车站旁的钢铁厂
They said it was a steel factory across from Atocha.
这是谁告诉你的
But where did you get this information?
FBI里的人告诉我的
I got a direct source in the FBI.
你想和她谈谈的话她就在后面
She's in the back right now if you wanna talk to her.
你这里有个女人 现在
You got a woman here? Now?
对啊 就是她… - 安静
Yeah. I got a direct-- - Shh, shh.
天哪 真是个白♥痴♥ 再见 混♥蛋♥[西班牙语]
Madre mía, que idiota. Adios, cabrón.
现在什么情况 - 我们要进去吗
What's going on in there? - Do we move in?
奥利瓦雷斯肯定知道真的藏匿点的位置
Olivárez must know the real location of the stash house.
他知道这是个圈套 行动
He knows it's a trap. Yes, move!
嘿
Hey.
我们终于可以离开这里了吗
Can we finally get out of here?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
我确实很佩服你
I'm honestly impressed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是什么
What's that?
你觉得你可以玩弄我吗 - 嘿
You think you can play me? - Hey.
嘿
Hey
嘿 别犯傻
Hey! Don't do anything stupid.
把枪放下
Drop it.
趴下
On the ground.
不许动 给我趴下
Don't move! Stay down.
把手放到我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them!
你没事吧
You OK?
公主
Princess.
你刚才表现很棒
You were great out there.
可惜都没录下来
It's a shame none of the recording equipment was running.
好好笑
Funny.
韦斯 我得告诉你一件事
Uh, Wes, I have to tell you something.
我亲了他
I kissed him.
他起了疑心 我就…
He got suspicious, and I--
我必须说服他
I had to sell it somehow.
只有几秒钟
It was only for a few seconds,
但我引诱了他
but I was physically seducing him.
好吧 也许为了达到目的
OK, well, maybe to be effective,
你得稍微突破一点界限
you had to push the boundaries a little bit.
不 我违反了规定
No, I broke the rules.
现在他们会以此在法庭上对付我
And now they're going to use it against me in court, and--
不 阿曼达 你不会有事的
No, Amanda, you're going to be fine.
我们还有办法
We can still make this work.
什么办法
How?
我得人告诉我FBI
My boys tell me that the FBI are going to be hitting
要突袭火车站旁的藏匿点
the stash house by the train station.
特勤队完蛋了 小子
The Crew is done, boy.
贩毒集团的律师已经逃之夭夭
Your cartel lawyer's in the wind
塞拉诺坐收渔翁之利
and the Serranos are sitting back and laughing
让缉毒局背黑锅
while the DEA takes the fall.
丹尼尔·洛佩兹已经玩完了
Daniel Lopez, he's going down.
他袭击了我们的卧底 要杀人灭口
He attacked our undercover with intent to kill.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表