剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
这些数字是什么 - 它们是警徽号♥码
What do the numbers mean? - They're badge numbers.
曾经与我并肩作战的探员
Fellow agents that I used to work with.
迈克
Mike!
韦斯
Wes!
这整个行动的幕后主使是谁
Who's in charge of this whole operation?
松卡
Csonka.
他把青年中心的男孩们招揽麾下
He recruited boys from his youth center.
给我离开 否则我…
Take a walk, or I--
否则怎样
Or what?
韦斯 - 马上走
Wes. - Do it right now.
我们走吧 - 等一下 他现在正有空
Let's go. - Hold on. He's having a moment.
你不如听那边那位助手的话
Why don't you listen to your sidepiece over there?
欧洲容不得你呼风唤雨
You can't just big dog it in Europe,
除非你想明白这点否则你不会成功的
and you won't make it unless you wrap your head around that.
格雷格·松卡 你被捕了
Greg Csonka, you're under arrest.
我六个月后就会刑满释放 - 我不难找
I'll be out in six months. - I ain't hard to find.
你绝对想不到
You'll never see it coming.
起来 巴拉尼
Get up, Barany.
韦斯利·米切尔要见你
Agent Wesley Mitchell is here to see you.
这是为了即将到来的审判吗
Is this about the trial coming up?
我不管是什么事 快走
I don't care what it's about. Keep walking.
你确定真的是这个房♥间吗
Are you sure this is the right room?
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
维尔莫斯
Vilmos.
你不能动我 我是受保护的证人
You can't touch me. I'm a protected witness.
在我看来你没有受保护
You don't look protected to me.
格雷格 - 嘿 伙计
Greg. - Hey, buddy.
你好吗 - 听着 对不起
How you doing? - Look, I'm sorry.
FBI要抓我 我不知道该怎么办
The FBI were coming after me, and I didn't know what to do.
我什么都不会说的
I won't say anything.
好吗 我不作证了
All right? I won't testify.
你会为了我这么做吗 - 我会的 我发誓
You'd do that for me? - Yes, I swear.
我会告诉他们交易取消
I'll--I'll tell them the deal is off.
罗马时代 叛徒会受到审判
In Roman times, they sentenced traitors
在竞技场内被野兽杀死
to be killed by wild animals in the arena.
他们把这叫做兽刑
They called it damnatio ad bestias,
对道德败坏的人的谴责
the condemnation to the beasts.
这项刑罚本该兼具惩罚性和娱乐性
It was supposed to be both punishment and entertainment.
显而易见 这里并没有观众
Now, obviously, you're not gonna have an audience here.
但这还是会很有趣
But this is still gonna be fun.
好的 布斯探员 给我们一个理由
Okay, Agent Booth, tell us why
你为什么应该升为GS-14
you deserve to be promoted to GS-14.
看我的档案就行了
Just check my file.
在局里干了13年 结了几十个案子
Been with the bureau 13 years, dozens of cases closed.
一目了然
Speaks for itself.
你知道 我们看过了你的档案
You know, we have checked your file.
你得为自己美言几句
You have to speak for yourself.
怎么说呢
I--I don't know.
我觉得自己实至名归
I just feel like I deserve it.
但我在问你为什么实至名归
But I asked you why you deserve it.
加把劲 伙计 我是想帮你
Come on, man, I'm trying to help here.
你来这里不正是为了此事吗
Isn't that the point of this assignment?
你知道 过去我妈妈常说
You know, my mom always told me
自夸不是夸
that self-praise is no praise.
自夸才是GS-14面试的重点
That's literally the point of a GS-14 interview.
你得让他们看到你不只是个莽夫
You have to show them that you're not just a door kicker.
你握把姿势错了
Your grip's messed up.
行了
Okay.
我们这是在干什么 老兄
What are we doing here, man?
我是在卖♥♥佛罗里达的分时度假房♥产吗
What, am I selling Florida timeshares?
我应该再加一个停车位吗
Should I throw in an extra parking spot?
知道吗 你随意吧 继续做案件探员
You know what? It's fine. Stay a case agent.
多一事不如少一事
It's one less thing on my plate.
那不是… - 韦斯
That's not-- - Wes?
怎么了 卡姆
What's up, Cam?
出事了
Something happened.
维尔莫斯·巴拉尼昨晚被杀了
Vilmos Barany was killed last night.
昨天夜里他在瓦斯卡普监狱被谋杀
He was murdered at Vaskapu Prison at some point in the night.
尸检报告还没出来
Autopsy report hasn't come in,
但据说巴拉尼是被活活打死的
but word is Barany was beaten to death.
三名罗马尼囚犯
Three Romani prisoners
承认了这起谋杀
have taken responsibility for the murder.
他们都说因为赌债问题和巴拉尼起过冲突
They claim to have had beef with Barany over a gambling debt.
这是杀了你搭档的那个人♥渣♥ 对吗
This is the dirtbag that killed your partner, right?
巴拉尼扣了扳机
Well, Barany pulled the trigger,
但他是听格雷格·松卡的命令行事
but he was taking orders from Greg Csonka.
巴拉尼参与的那次旅游抢劫是由松卡组织并资助的
Csonka organized and funded the robbery tourism jobs Barany took part in.
我们中止了他们的行动后 巴拉尼叛变了
After we burned the operation down, Barany flipped.
他已经准备好出庭指证松卡
He was all set to testify in the trial against Csonka.
直到他变成一个皮纳塔
Until he got turned into a piñata.
要我说 这是松卡一手策划的
Look, Csonka probably set this up.
巴拉尼对他来说是一个威胁
Barany was a threat to him.
所以他买♥♥通罗马尼人摆脱了那个威胁
So he paid the Romanis to get rid of that threat.
我打包票是松卡亲自动的手
I guarantee Csonka did this himself.
他要在巴拉尼临死前看着他的眼睛
He wanted to look Barany in the eyes when they went dark.
不管怎样 外面还是有人为他工作
Yeah, well, either way, he's still got people working for him on the outside.
我是说 至少有一个为他送钱的中间人
I mean, at the very least, a bag man moving money for him.
匈牙利国家警♥察♥在调查这个案子吗
Are the HNP running this investigation?
实际上 这案子由监狱自行调查
Actually, the prison's handling it themselves.
他们有管辖权
They've got jurisdiction,
并坚持内部调查此事
and they're keeping it in-house,
让我们束手无策
which is keeping us locked out.
我会争取一下 看能不能安排与松卡会面
I'll try to get access, see if I can get a sit down with Csonka.
我们真正要关心的 是这对审判有什么影响
The real question is, how does this affect the trial?
我们得和检察官谈谈
We gotta talk to the public prosecutor.
她叫什么名字来着
What was her name again?
艾琳娜·科勒 她正好来了
Alina Kollar. She just arrived.
让她进来
Buzz her in.
想象一下在半空中组装一架飞机
Imagine trying to assemble a plane in mid-air,
在暴风雪中 蒙着眼
in a blizzard, blindfolded.
基本上就是我们现在面临的状况
That's basically where we are right now.
好吧 只要你有信心就行
Well, as long as you're feeling confident about it.
我还没说完
I'm not done yet.
法官驳回了我的延期申请
The judge denied my motion for a continuance,
现在我还得在开庭前一天重整整个案子
and now I have to restructure my entire case the day before trial starts.
我们还能不能给他定罪
Can we still get a conviction here or not?
能倒是能
I think so.
不过需要你作证 米切尔探员
You would need to testify, though, Agent Mitchell.
你需要详细地陈述一个全面的事实框架
You'll need to lay out a comprehensive fact pattern,
松卡犯罪活动的全貌
the full picture of Csonka's crimes.
好消息是 匈牙利的刑事审判没有陪审团
Good news is, there are no juries in Hungarian criminal trials.
所以我们只需要说服一个人松卡有罪…
So we only need to convince one person of Csonka's guilt--
法官
the judge.
我做好准备了
I'm ready.
你会的 - 很好
You will be. - Great.
五分钟后来见我
Meet me in five minutes?
韦斯 我觉得这不是个好主意
Uh, Wes, I don't think this is a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
我在几十个案子里作证过
I've testified in dozens of cases.
有多少个案子里的当事人谋杀了你的搭档
How many of those cases involve the man who murdered your partner?
我觉得这个案子你牵涉太深
I think you're too close to this.
应该由我或卡姆作证
I should testify or Cam.
你要谈谈我搭档迈克·布鲁克斯
You wanna talk about my partner, Mike Brooks?
他有两个女儿 埃普尔和艾米莉
He had two daughters, April and Emily.
她们甚至还不会开车 他喜欢道奇队
They can't even drive yet. He loved the Dodgers.
韦斯 我… - 不 不 不
Wes, I-- - No, no, no.
既然你提起来了 那就听我说完
You brought it up. I'm gonna finish.
他是一位优秀的探员 也是一个好人
He was a great agent, an even better man.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表