剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
里面包含了一个联♥系♥电♥话♥
with a contact number.
现在已经关机了 很可能是一次性电♥话♥
It's now dead, burner line most likely.
注意看邮件上的时间戳
Notice the timestamp on the message.
这封邮件是在昨天吉尔的银行账户被冻结后发给梅丽莎的
It was sent to Melissa yesterday after Gil's bank accounts were frozen.
是的 这是赎金要求
Yeah, it's a ransom demand.
一旦吉尔的资金被限制
Once Gil's cash went into lockdown,
巴特克知道他需要另一个收入来源
Bartek knew he needed another faucet.
对 他知道这个人为保吉尔的命会不惜一切代价
Right, someone he knew would pay through the nose for Gil's life.
那么如果绑匪联♥系♥了她
So if the kidnappers reached out to her,
梅丽莎为什么没告诉我们
why haven't we heard from Melissa?
因为她打算付钱
Because she's planning to deliver.
1000万
10 million.
这是他们的要求
That's what they said.
你们走之后 他们发来了一个视频
After you left, they sent a video,
他们警告我 不许告诉警♥察♥
and they warned me, no cops.
我以为我是在帮他
I-I thought I was helping him.
我以为冻结他的账户是在救他
I thought I was saving him by freezing his accounts.
但我觉得也许我害了他
But I-I feel like maybe I've served him up.
我只想确保我爸能回家
I just want to make sure my dad comes home.
但你还没付钱
But you haven't paid yet.
没有 我们在努力
No. I mean, we're trying.
但我们的商务经理说取出这么多的现金
But our business manager says pulling that kind of cash
需要时间
takes time.
我们能看看赎金视频吗
Can we see the ransom video?
梅丽莎
Melissa,
他们不怕伤害别人
they're not afraid to hurt people.
他们会一直伤害我
And they're gonna keep hurting me
直到他们心满意足
until they're done with me.
这些人想要1000万美元
These guys want $10 million.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
求求你
Please.
你会拿到钱的
You'll get your money.
你会拿到钱的 不要
You'll get your money. No!
我们在布达佩斯的分♥析♥师应该看看这个视频
We have analysts in Budapest who should see this.
我们必须得付钱
We... we have to pay it.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
我们要仔细考虑这件事
We need to think this through.
那张椅子上坐的又不是你♥爸♥
Is it your dad that is tied to that chair?
那可是他的命
I... we're talking about his life here.
我不想有任何闪失
I-I don't want to take any chances.
我知道你害怕 梅丽莎
I know that you're scared, Melissa.
家庭角色互换是一件很奇怪的事
It is a strange thing when the family roles reverse,
突然之间 我们必须担起父母的责任
and suddenly, we have to become the parents.
不是每件事你都能游刃有余
You're not gonna know how to handle every situation,
但你不是在孤军奋战
but you don't have to do this alone.
这件事也许还有转圜的余地
There might be a way to salvage this
牵制住巴特克
and keep Bartek on the hook.
给他发信息
Text him.
答应付赎金 但只付一半
Play along with the ransom, but only half.
就说另一半你在想办法
Say you're working on the rest.
但他们要求一次性付1000万
But they're expecting the whole 10 million.
我不想… - 这是为了重新建立联♥系♥
I don't wanna... - This is about reopening the channel.
引蛇入瓮
You want him to engage.
吉尔是他的筹码
Gil is his leverage.
他不会轻易放弃
He is not about to throw that away.
和巴特克谈话
Get Bartek talking.
我们会监视和追踪
We're gonna tap and trace.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们分♥析♥了吉尔的赎金视频 发现了一条线索
We parsed through Gil's ransom video, found a clue.
在某个时间点 麦克风捕捉到了飞机飞过的声音
At one point, the mic picks up an airplane passing over.
说明飞机的高度极低
It had to be at fairly low altitude.
我们交叉检查了在可行的飞行路线上
We cross-checked businesses where gray Sprinter vans
注册的灰色斯宾特货车的企业信息
were registered across viable flight paths,
我们把华沙174个可疑地点
and we were able to narrow it down from 174 possible
缩小到了5个
locations to 5 in Warsaw.
好多了 但还是有四个无效选项Much better, but still leaves four potential duds.Much better, but still leaves four potential duds.
等一等 娜塔莉亚不是说
Wait a minute, didn't Natalya say
车上有臭鸡蛋的味道吗
that the vehicle had a rotten egg smell?
那些货车有没有在工业园附近的
Are any of these vans linked to industrial sites?
因为她闻到的可能是化学气味
Because maybe what she noticed was a chemical odor.
我要那五个地点的详细情况
I want a rundown on those five locations.
去查购物清单 硫、硒化物、磷化氢之类的
Get me grocery lists, anything in the ballpark of sulfur, selenides, phosphines.
你真是天才 卡姆
You're a genius, Cam.
找到了
Got a match.
镇上的一家工业造纸厂
An industrial paper plant in town.
看来他们的处理过程中使用了硫化氢
Looks like they use hydrogen sulfide as part of the treatment process.
我在这个地方看到了一处废弃设施
I'm seeing a decommissioned facility on site.
已经完全没用了
It's completely defunct.
拔牙的好地方
Good place to pull some teeth.
我的约会软件把我们匹配到了一起
So my dating app suggested we match.
我知道
I know.
抱歉
I apologize.
我得调整我的年龄设置
I need to adjust my age settings.
我第一次用这个软件
I'm new to all this.
我接触这个软件大概才15分钟
I've been on the app for, like, 15 minutes.
不用道歉
No apology necessary.
我只是觉得很有趣
I just thought it was funny.
哦
Yeah.
我上一段感情维持了三年
My last relationship was three years,
就在我接受这份工作后结束了
and she ended it right before I took the job.
我可以给你的个人资料提个建议吗
Can I give you a profile tip?
请指教
Please.
也许你该减少一些高尔夫的内容
Maybe you tone down all the golf talk.
但我喜欢高尔夫
But I love golf.
好的 但为了约到女人…
Okay, still, for the purposes of dating...
我懂了 我懂了
I got it. I got it.
好吧
Okay.
我们来错地方了吗
Did we get it wrong?
没有
No.
波纹钢 水泥土 和视频里的一样
Corrugated steel, concrete... it matches the ransom video.
我们肯定刚好错过他们
We must have just missed them.
我闻到了漂白剂
I smell bleach.
这是在大清洗
This was a wipe-down.
韦斯
Wes.
他们现在弄手指了
They're taking fingers now.
先是拔牙 现在又整这出
First the root canal, now this.
你还需要更多证据证明吉尔危在旦夕吗
You need any more proof that Gil's on his last leg?
为什么折磨他
Why torture him?
诈骗不是这样搞的
That's not how these scams work.
这群人不同
This crew is a different breed.
这表明了巴特克为了拿到赎金
Bartek is showing us just how far
他会有多狠
he's willing to go to get paid.
第二根手指烧得没那么严重
The second finger is a little less burnt.
希望上面能提取到指纹
Hopefully, there's a print on it.
我会加快取证
I'll expedite the forensics.
你也可以调动更多的资源
And you'll have more resources going forward.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果他们前不久还在这
Now, if they were just here,
他们可能知道我们快抓到他们了
they might know we're closing in on them.
你觉得还有多久他们就会止损
How soon do you think before they cut their losses?
马上去办
On it.
街上了监控录像拍到了货车离开
CCTV footage from the street shows our van leaving.
清楚地拍到了我们的嫌疑人
Got a nice two-shot of our suspects.
好的 那是巴特克 或者德米特罗
Okay, that's Bartek, or Dmytro,
不管是谁反正是个人♥渣♥
or whatever the hell we're calling this douchebag.
问题是 他的同伙是谁
Question is, who's his accomplice?
米切尔探员
Agent Mitchell.
沃探员
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表