剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
他们回来后松卡就让他们闭嘴了
Csonka had them silenced when they got back
因为我们搞砸了 暴露了身份
because we screwed up and got identified.
所以我们一着陆我就躲起来了
That's why I disappeared as soon as we landed.
我就知道会这样
I knew that would happen.
我知道他也会试图杀了我
I knew that he would try to kill me too.
你们相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你们相不相信
Do you believe me when I tell you
我不是这样的人
I'm not this person?
相信
Sure.
格雷格·松卡 你被捕了
Greg Csonka, you're under arrest.
我不和你们打交道
I'm not dealing with you guys.
没人在意你给海地警♥察♥基金捐了多少钱
No one cares how much you donated to the HNP officer fund.
他们知道是时候跟你划清界限了
They knew it was time to lose your number.
让开
Out of my way.
我要和本地警♥察♥谈谈…
I want to talk to the local cops--
六个月后我就会出来 我会找你报仇的
I'll be out in six months, and I'll come looking for you!
我可是很难找的 - 你绝对想不到
I ain't hard to find. - You'll never see it coming.
给我闪开 带他走
Move your ass. Move him.
真是太好了 - 是啊
That's great news. - Yeah.
他不肯开口 但另一个人
He's not talking, but the other guy
交代了整个行动
is giving up the whole operation,
全盘托出
chapter and verse.
那么 听着 韦斯 我…
So, uh, look, Wes, I--
我有事想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you about something.
好的
OK.
我和一个专业人士谈过了
I've been talking to someone, a professional,
我只是…
and I just--
我只是觉得我们的关系并不健康
I just don't think that what we have is healthy
对我们两个来说
for either of us.
我只是…我需要…我需要一点疗伤的时间
I just--I need-- I need some healing time.
我需要说出我的真实想法 寻找快乐
I need to--to speak my truth and to find my joy.
你没必要引用心理医生的话
You don't have to quote your shrink.
如果你要分手就说分手
If you're done, just say you're done.
分手吧
I'm--I'm done.
我只是觉得这样会更干脆利落
I just thought it would be cleaner
当你远在天边的时候
to do it while you were away.
当面说会更难
It would have been too hard in person.
我已经收拾好了行李
I've already packed up.
是吗 那我的东西呢 你又放到前院了吗
Yeah? Where's my stuff, on the front yard again?
好吧 听着 我很抱歉
OK, look, I-I'm sorry.
我那样做之后 我就在想 「这不是我
And after I did that, I was like, "This isn't me.
我都认不出我自己了」
I don't even recognize myself."
不 我明白
No, I get it.
如果你需要谈心的人
If you need anyone to talk to,
你还可以找我
I can still be there for that.
你自己要保重 艾拉 我真心的
Take care of yourself, Ella. I mean it.
我永远都爱你
I'll always love you.
我的幸事
Good to know.
再见 韦斯
Bye, Wes.
那么接下来你有什么打算
So what's next for you?
这个问题真是有意思
That's funny you should ask.
练习我的短杆 回去参加迈克的追悼会
Uh, work on my short game, head back for Mike's memorial,
再然后谁知道呢
and then after that, who knows?
你知道 有一次你给了我一些绝妙的建议
You know, you gave me some great advice one time.
我那时在西雅图 你说
It was back in Seattle, and you said,
「你可以制定自己的计划
"You can make your own plan
或成为他人计划的一部分」
or be a part of someone else's plan."
我在茶包上看到的
I read that on a teabag.
不管怎样 也许是时候做点改变了
Well, regardless, you know, maybe it's time for a change.
什么改变
What would that change look like?
你来管理驻外小组
You run the Fly Team.
麦克金特里克忙着品尝葡萄酒和奶酪
Look, McKintrick is on the wine and cheese circuit.
我跟他没什么可学的
I have nothing to learn from him,
我做这份工作可不是为了浪费时间
and I'm not on this job to dick around.
我们在这里的工作很重要
What we do out here really matters.
这个团队里的人 他们很重要
The people on this team, they really matter.
我想抓捕坏蛋
And I want to hunt the bad guys,
而不是品尝黑比诺
not a great bottle of pinot noir
也无意再往我墙上添张照片
and another photo for my wall.
你为什么不自己申请这份工作
Why didn't you put in for the job yourself?
因为我不是GS-14级高级监察特工
Because I am not GS-14 and supervisory special agent.
现在还不是
Yet.
但你是
But you are.
再说了 我还是喜欢当探员
And besides, I still love being a case agent.
是的 总有一天我会转到管理层 但不是今天
Yes, one day I will transition to management, but not today.
我们可以打电♥话♥给
Look, we can call International Operations
联邦局的国际部门 请求直接安排你上岗
at Hoover and ask for you to be directly placed into the job.
就是这么容易
It can be that easy.
其他人都没意见
The others are on board.
甚至是史密蒂
Even Smitty.
这个团队需要一个领头羊
What this team needs is a leader,
而不是匆匆过客
and not a tourist.
你知道 我跟你说过的
You know, I called it with you.
第一天的时候 我说「这个探员大有作为」
Day one, I was like, "This agent is going places."
看看你 你站在这里
And look at you. Here you are.
印证了我的话
You're proving me right.
我很欣慰你仍然保持着正义的决心
And I love that you still have that righteous resolve.
永远不要丢弃 小卡
Don't ever lose that, Cam.
丢掉了就很难找回来了
It's tough to get back if you do.
洛杉矶
布达佩斯
艾拉来电
美国大使♥馆♥领事部
布达佩斯
AUSA:即Assistant United States Attorney,美国助理检察官
B-2访客签证是美国非移♥民♥签证的一种,允许持签者前往美国进行观光、旅游或探亲访友
ICE:U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,美国移♥民♥与海关执法局
福林:匈牙利货币单位
黑比诺:一种葡萄酒
GS是美国政♥府♥通用薪酬表,14级通常指那些需要担任管理及政策制定职责的职位
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表