剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
不可能
No way.
韦斯 - 不行
Wes. - No.
荷兰的警♥察♥太分♥裂♥了
The Dutch police force, they are too divided
他们没有任何用处 知道吗
to be of any use, OK?
雷恩斯、史密蒂和我 我们能顾好自己
Raines, Smitty, and I, we can manage in there.
但我们需要的是领导
But what we need out here is leadership.
欢迎成为老大
Welcome to being the boss.
走吧
Let's go. Go.
安全
Clear.
正在接近东侧楼梯井
Approaching the east stairwell now.
停止移♥动♥
Hold your movement.
上方有一位敌人
Above you, one hostile.
好 道路畅通 前进
OK. Coast is clear. Move.
好的 人♥质♥就在前方
OK. Hostages are straight ahead.
走廊里没有敌人
No hostiles in the hallway.
但里面可能有 所以保持警惕
But there could be one inside, so stay alert.
观众席安全 可以通行
Auditorium is clear. You're green.
FBI 警♥察♥
FBI. Politie.
好了 我们是来救你们出去的
OK, we're gonna get you out of here.
但我需要你们保持安静 好吗
But I need you guys to be very quiet, OK?
韦斯 大部分人♥质♥都已获救
Wes, majority of the hostages secured.
不过没看到科茨
No signs of Coates, though.
韦斯 这里情况很不对劲
Wes, there's something really weird about this.
劫犯都去哪了
Where are the hijackers?
不知道 保持注意力
I don't know. Just stay focused.
卡姆 把人♥质♥带出来
Cam, get the hostages out.
雷恩斯和史密蒂到大楼西侧
Raines, Smitty, get to the west end of the building
去救科茨
and get Coates.
从这里开始我就不能引导你们了
I can't guide you from here on out.
你们要自己行动 明白吗
You're going blind. Do you understand?
明白
Understood.
我们上吧
Let's rock and roll.
演播厅有十名人♥质♥
Ten hostages on the main set,
但没有劫犯
but no hijackers.
FBI 警♥察♥
FBI. Politie.
韦斯 我感觉不对
Wes, this doesn't feel right.
安全
Clear.
我们现在去找科茨
We're moving on Coates now.
FBI
FBI!
我们投降 - 趴到地上
We surrender. - On the ground!
双手举过头顶
Hands above your heads.
我们抓住博格坎普了
We got Bergkamp.
逮捕了劫犯
Taking the hijackers into custody.
所有人♥质♥已获救 包括科茨
All the hostages are secure, including Coates.
不过有点其他东西
Something else, though.
暴♥力♥破解软件
Brute-force software.
他们在破解一些东西
They were trying to hack something.
你们到底在玩什么把戏
What the hell were you guys doing here?
所有敌人都被逮捕了
All the hostiles are in custody,
但他们不战而降
but they gave up without a fight.
这没道理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
在荷兰 劫持人♥质♥最高可判
Hostage-taking in the Netherlands carries a maximum
15年有期徒刑 但如果没有人受伤减刑一半
sentence of 15 years, but it's half that if no one gets hurt.
他们的枪可能都是空的
Well, they probably have blanks in those guns.
那他们五年后就能出来
Then they'll be out in five years,
我相信安霍尔茨会补偿他们的
and I'm sure Anholts will give them back pay for the time spent.
我来帮你 大使
I got you, Ambassador.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
证人
The witness.
抱歉 我知道她在哪
I'm sorry. I know where she is.
慢点说 你的意思是什么
Slow down. What are you saying?
情报在我手♥机♥里
The intel is on my phone.
他们要找文件
They were looking for the file.
我给他们解锁了
I just unlocked it.
他们现在知道了她的位置
They have her location.
我觉得他们要杀了她
I think they're gonna kill her.
德克 一名证人
Dekker, a witness?
什么证人 我的人说的是什么证人
What witness? What's my guy talking about?
我们把指控安霍尔茨的主要证人
We're keeping the star witness against Anholts
安置在安全地点
in a secure location till she testifies
她会在听证会上作证 - 哪里
at the extradition hearing. - Where?
只有少数人知道这个信息
Only a handful of people have that information.
我无权告诉你
I'm not authorized to give it to you.
德克 安霍尔茨派了人去杀她
Dekker, Anholts is sending men to kill her.
他们可能已经在路上了
They're probably on their way.
你必须告诉我她现在在哪里
You have to tell me where she is right now.
我是联邦调查局的韦斯利·米切尔探员
This is Agent Wesley Mitchell with the FBI.
开门
I need you to open up.
韦斯·米切尔 FBI
Wes Mitchell, FBI.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们接到了德克的电♥话♥ 但这里什么人都没有
We got a call from Dekker, but there's no one here.
他们还没到 证人在哪
Not yet. Where's the witness?
我们得转移她 - 楼下 客厅
We need to move her. - Downstairs, living room.
好的
OK.
你好 米拉
Hi, Mila.
我叫韦斯 我是FBI的
My name is Wes. I'm with the FBI.
你还好吗
You doing OK? Yeah?
听着 我的团队正赶过来
Listen, my team is on the way here.
等他们到了 我们会把你转移到一个新的地方…
When they get here, we're gonna move you to a new location--
趴下 趴下
Get low, get low!
把头低下 把头低下
Keep your head down. Keep your head down.
趴下
Stay down.
趴下 趴下
Stay low, stay low.
把头低下
Keep your head down.
我们得走了 掩护我们 - 快走 快走
We gotta go. Cover us. - Move, move!
快走
Go!
趴下 趴下 把头低下
Stay low, stay low, stay low. Keep your head down.
把头低下 你没事吧
Keep your head down. You OK?
他们有两个人 - 到门那里去
There's two of them. - Get to the door.
我们得出去
We got to move.
你中枪了吗
Are you hit? Are you hit?
你没事吧 好的
You're OK? OK.
快走 快走 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
我们走 快
Let's go. Come on.
低下头 低下头
Stay low, stay low, stay low.
你还好吗
Are you good?
尽量拖住他们
Hold them off as long as you can.
救援马上就到了 快 我们走
Help is on the way. Come on. Let's go.
快走 快走
Go, go.
跟紧我
Stay close to me.
不要随便走动
Don't go anywhere.
你听得懂吗 你会说英语
吗Do you understand me? Do you speak English?
是的 我会说英语
Yes, I speak English.
你觉得我要去哪里
And where do you think I'm gonna go?
你还好吗 - 完好无损
You OK? - Intact.
证人也一样
The witness, too.
她和我在一起 但我的枪和车都没了
She's with me, but I got no gun and I ditched our wheels.
谨慎一点也不为过
I don't want to be too careful.
你那边的情况怎么样
What's the situation over there?
这是五级事件
Well, it's category five.
一名警♥察♥死亡 一名受伤
We've got one dead cop, one injured,
还有一个职业杀手在医院里昏迷不醒
and one hit man in the hospital still unconscious.
他们有两个人
There was two of them.
其中一个还在外面 我们知道安霍尔茨
One of them is still out there, and we know Anholts
不会善罢甘休
is gonna want this done.
你在哪 - 在路上
Where are you? - On the move.
走了反监视路线
Did an SDR.
相当确定我们没被跟踪
Pretty sure we weren't followed.
女孩怎么样了
How's the girl?
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表