剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我会作证为他伸张正义
I'm gonna testify and bring justice to his name.
我要提醒你 这是出于礼貌
I remind you, this is a courtesy.
你提出任何有关我当事人的法律诉讼的问题
Any questions pertaining to my client's current legal proceedings,
我将终止这次会面 - 谢谢你 西蒙斯先生
and I will terminate this interview. - Thank you, Mr. Simons.
我知道了
I got the memo.
维尔莫斯·巴拉尼死了
Vilmos Barany is dead.
他被谋杀了
Murdered.
我相信你肯定听说了
I'm sure you heard about it.
我听说了
I've heard rumors.
他怎么死的
How did he go out?
被活活打死
He was beaten to death.
哎呀
Yikes.
对你来说 时机刚刚好
Timing is pretty convenient for you.
注意你的话 - 嘿 这不是法庭
Careful. - Hey, this isn't a courtroom.
让她说
Let her talk.
你知道巴拉尼和你被关在同一个监狱吗
Were you aware that Barany was being housed in the same prison as you?
当然不知道
Of course not.
我的当事人被隔离起来了
My client's being kept in isolation.
没错 因此你买♥♥通了另外三个人替你下黑手
Right, which is why you paid off three other guys to do it for you.
不要再说下去了 沃探员
Move on, Agent Vo.
你手上的淤青是怎么来的
How'd you get those bruises on your hand?
在水泥地上做单手俯卧撑
Doing one-handed push-ups on concrete.
米切尔探员怎么样了
How's Agent Mitchell doing?
他没有被关在牢房♥里
Well, he's not locked up in a cell
准备蹲一辈子的大牢 所以他比你好
and facing life in prison, so better than you.
听到他留在布达佩斯的消息我很惊讶
I was surprised to hear he stuck around in Budapest.
你还在和他搭档吗
Are you still partnered with him?
你还挺有胆量的
That's pretty ballsy on your part.
我是说 你懂的
I mean, you do know that, uh,
他的搭档最后都死了
his partners usually end up dead.
这三个囚犯承认谋杀巴拉尼
These three inmates confessed to murdering Barany.
你有没有联♥系♥过他们
Have you ever come in contact with them?
听着 很遗憾维尔莫斯遇到了那样的事
Look, I'm sorry for what happened to Vilmos,
但那跟我没有任何关系
but I didn't have anything to do with it.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
我是说 暂且不论他想栽赃陷害我
I mean, apart from him trying to frame me for his crimes.
慢着
Hold on.
这就是你的辩词吗
That's your defense?
行了 是时候结束了
Okay, time to wrap this up.
不 布达佩斯的一个19岁孩子
No, a 19-year-old kid from Budapest
在美国策划了一系列武装抢劫
orchestrated a series of armed robberies in America.
你觉得真的会有人信吗
You really think that's gonna work?
这是事实
Well, it's the truth.
格雷格 别说了 - 我是说 一直以来
Greg, don't say another word. - I mean, this whole time,
我以为你是在装疯卖♥♥傻
I thought you were pretending to be an idiot.
我等不及看我被释放时你脸上的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on your face when I walk!
我们没什么好说的 警卫
We're done here. Guard!
我势在必得
And I'm gonna walk.
关于米切尔探员的真♥相♥也会大白于天下
And the truth about Mitchell is gonna come out.
你还是先当心自己吧
You should watch out for yourself.
你要替我转达
Now, you tell him that for me.
真♥相♥会大白的
It's all gonna come out.
通常情况下 我会当他在虚张声势并无视掉
Normally, I'd call it bluster and move on,
但这可是松卡
but this is Csonka we're talking about.
韦斯 他有没有什么把柄可以用来对付你的
Well, Wes, is there anything he can use against you?
没有 他只是在开庭前打嘴炮而已
No, he's just talking trash at the weigh-in.
他想扰乱我们的思路
He's trying to get in our heads.
关于巴拉尼 我找了几个人帮忙
Well, regarding Barany, I called in a few favors,
拿到了尸检报告
and I managed to get the autopsy report.
阿曼达
Amanda?
看他的瘀伤
Check out the contusion pattern.
大多数集中在左手边
Mostly on the left-hand side.
打他的人惯用手是右手
He was hit by someone right hand dominant.
松卡的右手有很明显的瘀伤
And Csonka has significant bruising on his right hand.
我想你说对了
I think you were right about him
他亲自处理了巴拉尼
taking care of Barany himself.
是啊 符合他的心理特征
Yeah, it fits his psych profile.
好吧 但怎么做到的
Okay, but how?
松卡在禁闭中是怎么接触到巴拉尼的
How does Csonka even get access to Barany from lockdown?
监狱还没有告诉我们调查情况
The prison still hasn't read us in on their investigation,
但我们知道昨晚
but we do know five prison guards
有五个警卫在巴拉尼的牢房♥值班
were working Barany's cell last night.
所以我的猜测是这样
So this is my theory.
那些罗马尼囚犯 他们跟此事无关 对吗
The Romani prisoners, they had nothing to do with it, right?
他们背了黑锅 但松卡买♥♥通了
They took the fall, but Csonka paid one of these
这五个警卫中的一个 让他和巴拉尼共处一室
five prison guards to get him in the same room as Barany.
好了 继续查下去
Okay, just keep working it.
如果有了确凿证据 我们就可以再加上一条罪名
If we can solidify this, we add another charge to the stack.
来吧
Come on.
米切尔探员 我能和你谈谈吗
Agent Mitchell, can I have a word?
你也一起来 布斯探员
You, too, Agent Booth.
布斯探员明天要出庭作证
Agent Booth just got called to testify tomorrow.
什么
What?
这个案子跟他一点关系都没有
He wasn't involved in the case at all.
他在最后一刻被列入了证人名单
He's a last-minute addition to the witness list.
辩方提出请求 法官同意了
The defense made the request. The judge acceded.
这能给他们带来什么好处
What advantage does this give them?
考虑到他与这个案子缺少关联
Well, given his lack of connection to the case,
我也不知道 - 伙计们 我就在这里
I have no idea. - Guys, I'm right here.
但事出必有因
But there has to be a reason.
松卡的律师不会打没有意义的牌
Csonka's lawyer doesn't do anything at random.
他是美国人 对吗 - 格雷厄姆·西蒙斯
He's an American, right? - Graham Simons.
在 一家高级国际律所工作
Works for a white-shoe international firm.
他很厉害吗
Is he any good?
他是屠夫刀上滚动的球
He is a rolling ball of butcher's knives.
预审是一场噩梦
Pretrial has been a nightmare.
他说服了法官诉讼全程使用英语交流
He convinced the judge to do the entire proceedings in English.
你现在听上去没那么担心了
You don't sound too worried now.
你知道我们不在克利夫兰了 对吧
You know we're not in Cleveland, right?
跟你见过的相比 匈牙利的审判就像宗教法庭
Hungarian trials are like inquisitions compared to what you've seen.
但我们有事实撑腰
But we've got the truth on our side.
光是这样可能不够
Might need more than that.
不 我没有参与调查或逮捕
No, I wasn't involved in the investigation or the arrest.
我因为90天的临时任务加入驻外小组
I joined the Fly Team for a 90-day assignment
是在松卡的案子之后
only after the Csonka case.
据你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
韦斯利·米切尔探员是不是
was Agent Wesley Mitchell
针对我的当事人的案件中的首席调查员
the lead investigator in the case against my client?
是特别监察探员米切尔
That's Special Supervisory Agent Mitchell.
是的 调查由他主导
And, yes, he ran point.
法官大人 这有什么关联
Your Honor, what is the relevance?
我马上就要说到了 法官大人
I'm about to get there, Judge.
加快速度
Do it faster then.
你们俩合作办了塞鲁洛的案子 对吗
You worked the Cerullo case together, correct?
科罗拉多蒙特罗斯
Montrose, Colorado.
没错
That's correct.
在那次调查中米切尔探员射杀了主要嫌疑人
Agent Mitchell shot and killed the main suspect in that investigation,
一个他迫切想逮捕的嫌疑人
a suspect he was desperate to apprehend.
不是迫切…不 他那么做是因为…
Desperate is not-- no, he had to because--
那么FBI的职业责任办公室
And did the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility
是否审查了米切尔探员对案件的处理
conduct a review of Agent Mitchell's handling of the case?
法官大人 塞鲁洛案件发生在两年前
Judge, the Cerullo case happened two years ago.
这有什么关联 - 我听到了你的反对
What bearing does it have? - I've heard your objections.
继续 西蒙斯先生 - 多谢 法官大人
Continue, Mr. Simons. - Thank you, Judge.
在塞鲁洛案件中 米切尔探员并没有
Isn't it true that Agent Mitchell failed to
恰当地记录他的主要消息来源 对吗
properly document his main source in the Cerullo case?
我不记得了
I don't recall that.
是否是因为消息来源的错误信息
Isn't it true that faulty information from this source
导致了米切尔探员非法开枪
was what led to the illegal shooting by Agent Mitchell?
反对 与案件无关
Objection. Relevance.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表