剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
一份点心
A pastry.
给我电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Call me, honey.
有人给我发了你的这些照片
Someone sent me these photos of you
亲戚朋友都在发短♥信♥问我
and I'm getting these texts from friends and family.
到底是怎么回事
I--what the hell is going on?
莫妮卡·迪伦
Monica Dillon.
警官 足球教练
Police sergeant, soccer coach,
两个男孩的妈妈 扎卡里和马歇尔
mom to two boys, Zachary and Marshall.
扎卡里五岁 马歇尔七岁
I think Zachary is five and Marshall is seven.
还要葬送多少条人命 凯尔希
How many more is it gonna take, Kelsey?
听着 我真的想帮你
Look, I really want to help you.
真的 我真的想
I really do. I--I do.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
这几个月来你一直是这么说的
You've been saying that for months.
在此期间…
Meanwhile...
不断有人的生活被毁掉
people keep having their lives ruined.
更重要的是 不断有人死去
More importantly, people keep dying.
是因为你还忘不了他吗
Is it because he's still in there?
你还忘不了艾德吗 凯尔希
Is Ed still in there, Kelsey?
不是 - 不是吗
No. - No?
其他人却是这么想的
Well, that's what people are saying.
他们认为你还在包庇一个叛徒
They're saying that you are still covering for a traitor.
证明他们错了 帮我抓住他
Prove them wrong and help me bring him in.
因为如果你老坐在那里
Because if you keep sitting there,
咬着嘴唇 摇着头
biting your lip and shaking your head
说“我不知道”或“我不确定”
and saying, "I don't know," or "I'm not sure,"
我受够了
I'm done.
当出现下一名受害者是
And then the next victim,
你要对他们的死负责
their death will be on you.
好吧
OK.
我会帮你
I'll do it. I'll do it.
好的
OK.
你打算怎么做 布斯探员
Um, what's the plan here, Agent Booth?
我会独自一人面对吗
Am I going to be on my-- on my own?
不 每一步我都会陪着你
No. I'm going to be with you every step of the way.
但你不会的
Yeah, but you won't.
真的不行 因为艾德时刻监视着我
You literally can't 'cause Ed is always watching me.
现在要对付他的的是FBI 所以…
Well, he's up against the FBI now, so...
但我们怎样才能成功
But how are we going to pull it off?
因为即使我能让他开口
Because even if I get him talking,
我也绝不可能说服他来美国见我
there is no way I'll convince him to meet me back here in-- in the U.S.
不在这里
Not here.
布达佩斯
Budapest.
我有一个朋友
I know a guy.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this guy.
我不敢相信他们让你进入这个国家
I can't believe they let you into this country.
他们让你进来了不是吗
They let you in, didn't they?
好久不见了 伙计 - 是啊
It's been way too long, dude. - Yeah.
你都不给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥了
You don't call me or text me anymore.
那是因为我不喜欢你
It's 'cause I don't like you.
你知道的 你好吗
You know that. You good?
你知道的 如梦似幻
Yeah. You know, I'm living the dream.
夏洛特 她怎么样 - 她还真挺好的
Charlotte, how's she doing? - She's actually good.
她进了巴克内尔大学读大一
She just started her freshman year at Bucknell.
就这么跟你说吧
Let me tell you something.
搞大你高中女友的肚子
Knocking up your high school girlfriend
确实带来挺多麻烦的
does have its own set of challenges,
但38岁儿女就离家 想想也还不错
but empty nest at 38, not too bad.
我相信你 - 你和艾拉怎么样了
I'll take your word for it. - What about you and Ella?
有计划举办婚礼吗
Any nuptials planned?
因为我没看到婚礼乐队
Because I'm not seeing a wedding band.
婚礼泡汤了 我们分手了
No way. We went belly-up.
我接下领导驻外小组的工作
That's actually half the reason
有一半是因为这个原因 - 我就直说了
why I took the gig running the Fly Team. - I'm just going to say it.
你老是等着真命天女的出现…
You keep on waiting for the perfect woman--
又开始了 又是生儿育女那套说辞
Oh, here we go, with your don't wait to have kids speech.
我说真的 伙计
I'm serious, man.
夏洛特是我生命中最美好的事
Charlotte's the best thing that ever happened to me.
要喝啤酒吗 - 不 不用了
You want a beer? - No. I'm good.
不用了
I'm good.
你到底是怎么策反哈斯金斯的前妻的
How did you end up flipping Haskins' ex-wife?
他不停的给她发短♥信♥
Well, he was texting her nonstop,
所以我想“不如引蛇出洞”
so I thought, "Let's try a dangle op."
在一名佛罗里达警♥察♥自杀后她终于改变了主意
And she finally came around after that Florida cop took her own life.
之前自杀的三名警♥察♥没有动摇她吗
The three cops who committed suicide before that didn't do it for her?
别提了 一提我就来气
Don't even get me started on that.
因为凯尔希严格来说
So since Kelsey's still technically
还是一名未告发的同谋
an unindicted co-conspirator,
所以她出行会有点麻烦
travel would have been problematic,
所以我必须说服司法部和国♥务♥院♥
so I had to pitch both Justice and State on this op
这次行动是引诱那狗♥娘♥养♥的
being the best chance we had of luring the son of a bitch
离开莫斯科的最好机会 他们批准了
out of Moscow. They signed off.
让她以参加一场假葬礼为由
Had her put in a request to come to Budapest
提交前往布达佩斯的申请
for a fake family funeral.
她给哈斯金斯发短♥信♥ 假装旧情复燃
She texts Haskins, pretending to rekindle things.
就这样
Here we are.
凯尔希一落地 哈斯金斯就说
Once Kelsey lands, Haskins says
他要溜出俄♥罗♥斯♥来见她
he's going to sneak out of Russia and meet up with her.
好吧 那凯尔希呢
OK, what about Kelsey?
她想清楚了吗
Does she have her head on straight?
够清楚了
Straight enough.
不瞒你说
I'm not going to lie to you.
她确实…
There was...
有些犹豫要不要来这里
some hesitancy getting her out here,
但有的线人偶尔需要被卷起的报纸敲打一下 对吗
but some sources need the rolled-up newspaper once in a while, right?
我什么时候才能见到你的队员
When do I get to meet the crew?
现在 - 太好了
Now. - Great.
别那样看我 现在是查尔斯顿的放纵时间
Don't look at me like that. It's happy hour in Charleston.
是 但我们现在在布达佩斯
Yeah, but we're in Budapest.
所以这就是你升职GS14之后的待遇
So this is what you get when you make GS-14?
不 我还没来之前这玩意就在这了
No, this thing was here when I got here.
你说是就是吧
Yeah, right.
你知道如果这个案子能善终
You know if this case breaks the right way,
你也会成为GS14
you could end up GS-14 yourself.
嘿 - 早啊
Hey. - Morning.
你知道我一向淡泊名利
You know I don't care about any of that.
我是案件探员 不是爱出风头的滑头
I'm a case agent, not a blue flamer.
我要去找张桌子
I'm going to grab a desk,
准备给大家做案件简报
get ready to run the case for everyone.
嘿 你能确保今后所有与总部的通信
Hey, Amanda, can you make sure that Booth is CC'd
都抄送给布斯吗
on all comms with HQ going forward?
这件案子上他越显眼越好
The more visibility for him on this one, the better.
会的 - 早上好
Will do. - Morning.
嘿 泰勒·布斯
Hey. Tyler Booth.
梅根·加勒森 - 幸会
Megan Garretson. - Nice to meet you.
安德烈·雷恩斯 最近怎么样
Andre Raines. How's it going?
泰勒·布斯 这是什么
Tyler Booth. What's going on?
这是坦克 - 嘿 坦克
This is Tank. - Hey, Tank.
嗨
Hi.
卡梅伦·沃 - 泰勒
Cameron Vo. - Tyler.
哈帕人 - 你是什么混血
Hapa? - Yes. What's your mix?
韩国和爱尔兰 你呢
Korean and Irish. What's yours?
不错 一半越南人一半白人
Cool. Half Viet, half white.
幸会 - 欢迎加入
Nice to meet you. - Welcome aboard.
谢谢 - 好了 各位
Thank you. - All right, guys.
听好了
Listen up.
泰勒和我先前一起共事过
Tyler and I have worked together before,
我非常自豪的称他为朋友
and I'm proud to call this guy a friend.
他正在调查联调局的
He's front and center of a heater case
一桩棘手案件
that he caught for the Bureau.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表