剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我现在的行为和他们如出一辙
And now here I am doing what they did to me.
坦克 过来
Tank, come.
我们找到了一处与莉亚被关起来的地方
We found a location that matches the description
描述相符的位置
of where Leah was being held.
那是一家情侣酒店
It's a love motel.
不是所有的酒店都是情侣酒店吗
Aren't all hotels love motels?
这种类型更特别一些
These are a little more specific.
主题房♥间与停车场相连
Themed rooms are connected to parking garages
这样客人就可以神不知鬼不觉的出入
so guests can enter and exit without being seen.
住的人通常都想要隐秘一点
Typically used by people who want privacy
方便搞一♥夜♥情♥
for, you know, spontaneous encounters.
在莉亚被绑♥架♥地点两小时车程内有三家情侣酒店
There are three love motels within two hours of the location Leah was abducted.
覆盖葡萄牙的铁路路线
Overlay Portugal's train routes.
其中一家就在马路对面
One's directly across the street from an active track.
泰特
Uh, Tate?
乖孩子
Good boy.
112听上去符合你们的描述
112 sounds like your description.
上一个客人♥大♥约中午退房♥
Last guest checked out about noon.
这间房♥从昨天晚上起你租了多少次
How many times have you rented the room since last night?
三次
Three times.
听着 我们只清理床单和垃圾桶
Look, we only clean sheets and trash cans,
所以别乱碰其他东西 懂吧
so be careful what you touch, know what I mean?
多谢你的提醒 - 好的
Thanks for the warning. - All right.
有摄像头吗 - 没有
Any cameras? - No.
这类酒店就是为了隐私而设计的
This establishment is designed for privacy.
男人不想让他们的老婆发现
Men don't want their wives to find out
他们把情妇藏在路边
they're hiding miúda da rua down the road.
又一个我不会结婚的理由
Another reason I'll never be married.
FBI
FBI!
莉亚说她被铐在一根金属杆上
Leah said she was cuffed to a metal pole?
对
Yep.
安全
Clear.
莉亚的腕带
Leah's wristband.
这真是朝着正确方向迈出的一大步
Well, that's a big step in the right direction.
我把这个装起来 然后去和酒店经理谈谈
I'll bag this and talk to the manager.
这还是不足以证明她被绑♥架♥了
It's still not enough to prove she was kidnapped.
她可以 你懂的
She could have, you know,
把腕带作为骗局的一环
planted the wristband as part of the hoax.
听着 我觉得很过意不去
Look, I--I feel terrible
我们这样质疑她的陈词
that we're having to question her story,
质疑她的性格 但你知道这些…
to question her character, but, you know these--
嘿 你不必解释
Hey. You don't have to explain.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
你可以描述一下这间房♥子的租客吗
Can you describe the guest who rented the room?
没见过他
Never saw him.
肯定有人见过他
Well, somebody must have seen him.
他怎么入住的
How did he check in?
从一个锁箱拿钥匙 退房♥就放回去
Key cards are picked up and returned to a lockbox.
他在网上付款 用的是信♥用♥卡♥
He paid online and he used his credit card.
好吧 那么我们需要他的信♥用♥卡♥信息
Well, then we're gonna need his credit card info.
酒店的钱是用预付信♥用♥卡♥支付的
The motel payment was made with a prepaid Visa.
我致电了信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
I called the credit card company,
根据购买♥♥记录追踪到一处加油站
traced the purchase back to a gas station.
这个顾客在绑♥架♥前两天
That customer purchased the Visa
用现金买♥♥了这张信♥用♥卡♥
with cash two days prior to the kidnapping.
用你用在德·索萨身上的数据库检索这张照片
Ran his image through those same databases you used on de Sousa.
路易斯·阿尔维斯 31岁 葡萄牙人
Luís Alves, 31, Portuguese national,
因为持械抢劫和纵火坐了两年牢
did a two-year stint for armed robbery and arson.
等等 我之前见过他
Wait, I've seen him before.
没错 我在浏览度假村的监控录像的时候
Yes, when I was scrubbing through security footage from the resort.
我们相信此人跟绑♥架♥案有关
We believe this man was involved in the kidnapping.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
明迪
Mindy?
等一下 我只是…我在努力思考
Hold on, I'm just-- I'm trying to think.
也许这能帮你想起来
Maybe this will help.
你和他喝了三杯也许四杯莫吉托
You had three, maybe four mojitos with him.
在泳池边
By the pool.
天啊 这…
Oh, my God, that's--
没错
that's right.
你为什么要对我们撒谎
Why are you lying to us?
是他主动接近我
He approached me.
我怎么会知道他与此有关
How was I supposed to know that he was involved?
我被陷害了
I was set up.
为什么会有人陷害你绑♥架♥你女儿
Why would somebody set you up to kidnap your daughter
只为了放她走 - 我不知道
just to let her go? - I don't know.
你们的工作就是查清楚
That's your job to figure it out.
我对天发誓 我不知道这是怎么回事
I swear to God, I don't know what's going on.
你现在相信我了吗
You believe me now?
我们去年去见婚姻咨♥询♥师的时候
When we went to marriage counseling last year,
治疗师认为
the therapist determined
明迪对我们的孩子有一种变♥态♥的依恋
Mindy had an unhealthy attachment to our kids.
所以如果你告诉我她一手策划了这件事
So if you're telling me she staged this
来伤害我们的女儿 把她栓在家附近…
to traumatize our daughter, keep her close to home...
我一点也不会惊讶
wouldn't surprise me in the least.
稍等
Mm. Just one sec.
嘿 有什么发现
Hey, anything?
我在阿尔维斯的雇佣档案里找到了他的邮件
Yeah, I found Alves's email on his employment file.
他在欧洲一家最大的炼油厂做维修工作
He works maintenance at one of the largest oil refineries
赛克斯炼油厂
in Europe, Sykes Refinery.
我追踪IP地址
I traced the IP address
到了一个里斯本郊外的一个低收入社区
to a low-income neighborhood just outside Lisbon.
路易斯·阿尔维斯
Luís Alves!
告诉他我们是FBI 我们要进去了
Tell him, FBI, we're coming in.
他要跑了 - 踢门 踢门
He's running. - Kick it! Kick it!
站住
Stop!
雷恩斯 你走走边 拦住他
Raines, take left! Cut him off!
雷恩斯 我们正在往北
Raines, we're headed north
朝着广场上的纪念碑过去
towards the monument in the square.
收到
Copy.
给我站住
Stop running!
雷恩斯 绕开他
Raines, get around him!
我看到你了
I got eyes on you!
雷恩斯 他应该朝你那去了
Raines, he should be headed right for you.
FBI 举起手来
FBI, hands up!
他不肯就范 又朝你那去了
He won't give up. He's coming back your way.
不许动
Don't move.
把手举起来 嘿 看着我
Put your hands in the air. Hey, look at me!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
把双手放到脑后
Put your hands on the back of your head.
路易莎·阿尔维斯
Luís Alves, you're under arrest
你因为绑♥架♥莉亚·卡德维尔被捕了
for the kidnapping of Leah Cardwell.
她有点暴躁啊
She was a bit snippy.
我前任
My ex.
哦 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
有件事你应该知道
So something you should know here.
克雷格以疏忽监护向警方提出对明迪的控告
Craig filed a police report against Mindy for parental negligence.
疏忽监护 - 是的
Parental negligence? - Yeah.
这么快吗
That quickly?
莉亚还有几个小时就满18岁了
Leah's only a few hours shy of turning 18.
真正的问题来了:克雷格两个小时前
Here's the real kicker: Craig had his attorney
让他的律师申请他儿子的单独监护权
file for sole custody of his sons just two hours ago.
梅森·卡德维尔 13岁 亨特·卡德维尔 15岁
Mason Cardwell, 13, Hunter Cardwell, 15,
他们现在和明迪的父母在一起
currently staying with Mindy's parents.
为什么突然这么费心办这件事
Why suddenly go out of your way to do this
女儿都还在被绑♥架♥中
when your daughter's been kidnapped?
除非这不是心血来潮
Unless there's nothing sudden about it
而是早就计划好的
and he had a plan all along.
我不确定这是否意味着什么
I'm not sure if this means anything,
但莉亚最近提交了文件
but Leah recently filed paperwork
申请年满18岁后弃用她爸爸的姓
to drop her dad's last name when she turned 18.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表