剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
我们走 走吧 快走
Let's go, come on. Let's go.
我们走 我们走 离开这里
Let's go. Let's go. We're out of here.
阿曼达 我们救出了所有人♥质♥
Amanda, we have all the hostages.
大门情况怎么样
What does the gate look like?
人手最少
Minimum complement.
你们得强行突围
You'll have to force your way out.
做好准备 - 抓稳了
Brace yourself! - Hold on!
嘿 彼得
Hey, Peter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很高兴你没事
We're just glad you're okay.
呃 彼得…
Um, Peter...
在检查站
At the checkpoint,
在一些石头后面有一个有利地形
there was a vantage point behind some rocks.
看起来有人在那里
It looks like someone was posted there
目睹了整个绑♥架♥过程
watching the whole thing go down.
你知道那是谁吗 - 艾米
Do you have any idea who? - Emmy.
绑匪走近的时候 艾米和马克跑开了
When the kidnappers got close, both Emmy and Mark ran.
我们剩下的人都被困在巴士里
The rest of us, we were stuck in the bus,
所以我们跑不了
so we couldn't move.
他们开枪打了马克 而艾米不停地向那些石头跑去
They shot Mark, and Emmy kept running toward those rocks.
你觉得她参与其中
You think she was involved?
不 绑匪他们…
No. The kidnappers, they--
他们朝她开了几枪
they fired a couple shots at her.
然后就停火了
Then they gave up.
他们开始看守我们
And they started securing us.
他们让我们上了他们的车
They're putting us in their vans.
彼得
Peter!
我们逮捕了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的摩洛哥同伙 伊莱亚斯
We just arrested the Russians' Moroccan accomplice, Elyas.
真名是塔里克·阿姆拉巴特
Real name, Tarik Amrabat.
他招供了吗 - 没有 但他会的
He talking? - Not yet, but he will.
我只是把他告诉我的话告诉了你们
All I did was say the words that he told me to say.
这是费德洛夫的帮手
This is Federov's associate.
对 我认得出这个声音
Yeah, I recognize the voice.
我们拘留了费德洛夫
We have Federov in custody.
我们可以听听他怎么说
Either we get the story from him,
或者你把你知道的告诉我们 或许我可以撤销一些指控
or you tell us what you know and maybe I drop some charges.
费德洛夫对援助人员下手
Federov goes after aid workers.
他们元在他乡 没有保护
They're far from home, with no protection.
他得到消息说这些美国人
He got a tip that these Americans
在一个不该在的地方开展工作
were working in an area they weren't supposed to be.
他联♥系♥了我 承诺给我
He reached out to me, offered me 5%
5%的分成
of whatever he ended up with.
我打探了一下
I asked around.
检查站的守卫
The guard at the checkpoint,
他愿意与我们合作
he was willing to work with us.
援助组织的带头人
The leader of the aid group
已经好几周没付钱了 所以他出♥卖♥♥♥了她
hadn't paid him in weeks, so he sold her out.
摩洛哥还有其他的50个援助组织
There are 50 other aid groups in Morocco.
为什么针对这一个
Why target this one?
因为他们最容易得手
Because they made it too easy.
苍天作证 他们为什么
Why in God's name they were that deep
这么深入阿特拉斯山脉 我不知道
in the Atlas Mountains, I have no idea.
但那个女的 那个组织的首领
But that woman, the group's leader,
她让她自己和她所有的伙伴变成了靶子
she turned herself and all her comrades into targets.
什么情况
What's going on?
马克拒绝离开
Mark refused to leave.
他不仅伤害了彼得·加德纳
Not only did he harm Peter Gardner, but he endangered
还危及了整个行动 拿所有人的生命冒险
the whole operation, risking the lives of everyone involved.
可以把我的手♥机♥还给我吗 拜托
Can I have my phone back, please?
我需要把马克的情况告诉我们的粉丝
I need to let our followers know what happened to Mark.
当然可以 你被处理之后就可以拿回你的手♥机♥
Absolutely, you can have it back the second you've been processed.
处理
Processed?
你明天就要飞回美国
You're being flown back to the States tomorrow.
抛下马克吗 绝对不行
And leave Mark? Absolutely not.
不 艾米 你不必担心抛下马克
No, Emmy, you don't have to worry about leaving Mark.
你们俩都要走
You're both going.
我们联♥系♥了国税局 他们对你展开了多项调查
We spoke to the IRS, and they have a number of cases
邮件欺诈 电♥信♥欺诈 挪用公♥款♥
open against you--mail fraud, wire fraud, embezzlement,
还有一些我现在给忘了
few others I think I'm forgetting right now.
我们说话这会司法部正在起诉你们
The DOJ is pursuing an indictment as we speak.
那我不回去了
Then I'm not going back.
绝对不行 我想留在马拉喀什
No way. I wanna stay here in Marrakesh.
你是一个诈骗犯 用非营利组织给自己打幌子
You're a scam artist hiding behind a nonprofit.
摩洛哥要吊销你的签证
The Moroccans are revoking your visa.
他们想让你走
They want you gone.
不过你可以留下这件T恤
You can keep the T-shirt, though.
交给你们了
She's all yours.
在严密的居家监控下
We were able to get custody of Emmy and Mark
我们拘留了艾米和马克
under guarded house arrest.
但国税局的专员和美国法警
But the IRS case agent and the U.S. Marshals
正在来的路上 将他们押回国
are on their way to transport them back home.
对了 还有件事
Oh, and get this.
他们的众筹主页筹到了20万
Her GoFundMe page just hit 200K.
至少我们知道她骗不了她的律师了
At least we know she can't stiff her lawyers.
我们得谈谈
Um, we need to talk.
可以等等吗
Can it wait?
我还想放松放松呢
I was looking forward to a little chill time.
不 等不了
No, can't wait.
好吧 怎么了
Okay, what's up?
新来的得请一轮酒
Rookies have to buy a round.
我们一直等着 睁一只眼闭一只眼
We've been waiting, letting it slide,
但很显然 你需要一记当头棒喝
but clearly, you need a kick up the arse.
新来的是吗
Oh, rookie, is it?
在这只队伍里
Oh, on this team?
就是你
You are.
首先 不是我抠门
First of all, I'm not a cheapskate.
我讨厌这种暗示 - 好的
I resent the implication. - Yeah.
其次 我们最近一直在连轴转
Second of all, we've been going pretty much nonstop.
你说服我领导这个团队
You talked me into leading this team.
我一直住在临时住所
I've been staying in temporary quarters,
最近才搬进一栋新公♥寓♥ 所以…
and I'm currently moving into a new apartment, so...
你确保酒还冰着吗
You made sure they're cold, right?
小心点 否则你就要走着回家了
Careful, or you're walking home.
你们知道 我得指出迈克·布鲁克斯
You know, I will point out that Mike Brooks
过去常说FBI的探员千杯不倒
used to say the FBI stands for Fearless Beer Imbibers.
敬迈克
Well, to Mike.
多希望我能认识他 - 你会爱上他的
Wish I would have known him. - You would have loved him.
还敬阿兰娜
And Alana.
敬那些所有因公殉职的人们
To all those who lost their lives in the line of duty,
愿他们的勇气和奉献流芳百世
may their courage and dedication never be forgotten.
干杯
Cheers to that.
热区:指一个地区或场所,存在着高度危险或高风险的环境
迪拉姆:摩洛哥货币单位
俄♥罗♥斯♥雇佣兵组织
PLC:即Programmable Logic Controller,可编程逻辑控制器系统
阿特拉斯山脉 摩洛哥
靠边停车
联
邦
调
查
局
国
际
第四季
第六集
马拉喀什 摩洛哥
顶一下我的班
有什么问题吗?
开门
快点,快点
这边
我去检查系统
你们守住出口
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表