剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
Agent Vo.
我在外面的一个垃圾箱里找到了这个
I found it in one of the garbage cans outside.
这是一个外接的GPS设备
It's an external GPS module.
可能是被他们从车上扯下来的
They probably ripped that out of the van.
端口被气焊烧毁了
The ports have been blowtorched.
他们非常不想被找到啊
They really don't want to be found.
无所谓
Yeah, it doesn't matter.
这种东西会有原始设备编号♥
There's gonna be an OEM number for this thing.
我们拷贝一份导航数据
Let's get a copy of the nav data.
我会去通知阿曼达
I'll let Amanda know.
嘿 干得漂亮 警官
Hey, good work, Constable.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他同意了
He agreed.
他同意先付500万
He said yes to the 5 million.
好的 等会 这有什么用
Okay, so wait, how does this work?
我们现在怎么办 - 别急 梅丽莎
What do we do? - Not so fast, Melissa.
巴特克还说了什么
What else did Bartek say?
他说我们有一个小时的时间转账
He said, we have an hour to transfer the funds
否则他们会杀了他
or... or they'll kill him.
好的 要求和吉尔说话
All right, ask to speak to Gil.
告诉他要证明他还活着
Tell him you want new proof of life.
你得让他使用手♥机♥
You have to get him on the phone,
我们会追踪他的位置
and we'll trace his location.
你们凭什么会认为他会听我的
What makes you think he'll listen to me?
他想要钱
He wants that money.
他上了你的钩
You have him on the hook.
现在只需要钓着他
Now, just keep him there.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
一小时
Okay, an hour.
我甚至不知道这能不能行
I-I don't even know if this is possible.
美国那边现在是大半夜
It's the middle of the night back home.
如果我拿不出钱呢
What if I can't get this money?
梅丽莎 一步一步来
Melissa, one step at a time.
他发了个文件
He sent a file.
是一条语♥音♥信息
It's a voice note.
我们听听看
Let's hear it.
你的手♥机♥镜像到了我的系统
Your phone is mirrored to my system.
梅丽莎 对不起
Melissa, I'm sorry.
我很害怕
And I'm scared.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我希望你没有被卷入这件破事
I wish you weren't in this mess with me.
我爱你 宝贝女儿…
I love you, baby girl...
收到了这条短♥信♥发送位置的基站信♥号♥♥
Got a cell tower ping of where his text came from,
但这不是固定的地址
but it's not a fixed address,
只是城市东南的一个局部区域
just a localized area southeast of the city.
巴特克狡猾得很
Bartek's playing it smart.
他发送音频来避免被追踪
He sent audio to avoid a proper trace.
这对我爸来说意味着什么
What does that mean for my dad?
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
找到了巴特克的司机
Got a positive match on Bartek's chauffeur,
费迪尔·科什 乌克兰人
Fedir Kosh, Ukrainian.
他以前是那家造纸厂的送货司机
He used to be a delivery driver for the paper processing plant.
解释了他为什么能动用那座设施和车队
Explains his access to the facility and vehicle fleet.
话说回来 我们查得怎么样了
Speaking of, how are we looking?
OEM导航历史显示 这辆货车
OEM navigation history shows this van
上周在华沙附近停过几次车
made several pit stops all around Warsaw within the last week.
好 密切注意任何看起来像安全屋的地方
Okay, keep your eyes peeled for anything that resembles a safe house.
巴特克也许就在那里避风头 等着席卷重来
Bartek's probably there now trying to lay low and regroup.
这一处标记为闲置的住♥宅♥
Mm, flagging this one unused residence
位于城市东南部 华沙郊区
southeast of the city, outskirts of Warsaw.
巴特克的短♥信♥信♥号♥♥也在那个地方
Same area where Bartek's messages were just pinged?
是的
Yep.
现在我们搞到地址了
And now, we have an address.
好了
Okay.
第一小队 我们从前门攻进去
First team, we breach the front.
卡姆 你们去后门
Cam, you're on the back.
吉尔是首要任务 谨慎开火
Gil is the priority. Watch your fire.
行动
Let's move out.
卡姆
Cam.
上前
Move up.
撞门
Hit it.
趴下
Get down!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
警官受伤 - 拉他回来
Man down. - Get him back.
卡姆 我们被压制了
Cam, we're pinned down.
进去 行动 行动
Make entry. Move, move.
韦斯 你需要支援吗 - 不用
Wes, you need backup? - Negative.
进去 - 收到
Make entry. - Copy.
正在进去
Going in.
嘘
Shh.
我们是联邦调查局的
We're with the FBI.
我们会救你出去的 好吗
We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
人♥质♥安全 房♥子的东南角
Package secured, southeast corner of the house.
破门 撞开它
Breach. Hit it.
卡姆
Cam?
闪光弹
Flashbang.
注意闪光弹
Bang out.
趴下 爬到地上
Get down, down on the ground.
安全
Clear.
卡姆 你没事吧
Cam, you good?
我没事
I'm okay.
我找到吉尔了
I've got Gil.
救护车马上来了
Ambulance is on the way.
没找到巴特克
There's no sign of Bartek.
他们没有砍掉你的手指
They didn't take your fingers.
他们还有另一名人♥质♥
There's another hostage out there.
你见过他吗
You've seen him before?
绑♥架♥时他也在场
He was there during the abduction.
我离开乌克兰 孑然一身来到这里
I left Ukraine and came here with nothing.
这些男人 他们欺凌像我这样的女人
These men, they prey on women like me.
一旦落入他们的手掌心 就不会轻易放过你
Once you're in their pocket, they don't let you go.
人♥渣♥ - 嘿 嘿 嘿
Svolota! - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
听着 你的配合帮我们抓住了这个
Look, your cooperation did help us catch this man,
但只要巴特克还未捉拿归案
but as long as Bartek is still out there,
我们需要警♥察♥保护你
we need you under police protection.
现在 这件事非常重要
Now, this is really important.
你还知不知道别的事
Were you privy to anything else?
你知不知道有第二名人♥质♥
Do you know about a second hostage?
不 我只知道吉尔
No. Only Gil.
他们把我也蒙在鼓里
And they kept me in the dark.
如果你想查出真♥相♥
If you want the truth,
你得敲诈敲诈
you have to squeeze.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好消息
Good news.
吉尔会没事的
Gil's gonna be just fine.
皮奥特克和娜塔莉亚的证词
Piotrek's and Natalya's testimony
已经把你的违法勾当全部告诉了我们
really gives us an insight of what you're up to.
欺诈 勒索 挟持人♥质♥
We've got fraud, extortion, hostage taking,
谋杀未遂
attempted murder.
你要承担所有罪名
You're gonna eat that whole pie,
除非你配合
unless you cooperate.
巴特克还有另一名受害者吗
Does Bartek have another victim?
听着 你帮我们 我们可以替你向波兰求情
Look, you help us out, we could ask the Poles to take it easy on you.
这个你用了与梅丽莎联♥系♥的一次性手♥机♥
We've got your prints all over the burner phone
上面全是你的指纹
that you were calling Melissa with.
你跑不了了
It's all on you.
哥们 会说英语吗
Dude, do you speak English?
还是我们应该开始拔牙
Should we start pulling out teeth?
我就知道你听得懂
Yeah, I know you understand that.
你是说吉尔会恢复如初
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表