剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表
有提到为什么吗
Any mention as to why?
在这家人的乡村俱乐部上发生了一个意外
There was an incident at the family's country club.
克雷格喝醉了 和明迪发生了肢体冲突
Craig was inebriated and got physical with Mindy.
指控被撤销了 - 谢了 阿曼达
Charges were dropped. - Thanks, Amanda.
你18岁时改了你的姓 对吗
You changed your last name at 18, right?
用了你养父的姓 前警♥察♥
Took your adoptive dad's name? Ex-cop?
我去找克雷格
I'm gonna go find Craig.
不 这是电子签名
No, it was an e-signature.
给斯图尔特打个电♥话♥ 确保他收到了
Yeah, just call Stuart and make sure he received it.
听着 我下飞机后会给你电♥话♥
Look, I'll call you when I land.
高尔夫 帮我放松
Golf. It helps me unwind.
我恰恰相反
Ha! I'm the exact opposite.
打了三杆后 我想把我的球杆扔进池塘
I play three holes, I want to throw my clubs in the pond.
那是我的助理
That was, uh, that was my assistant.
很遗憾 我得飞回美国了
Unfortunately, I got to fly back to the U.S.
去开一个商务会议
for a business meeting.
你对明迪的看法是对的
Mm. You were right about Mindy.
我们读了你们的离婚记录 太多危险信♥号♥♥了
We read your divorce records. So many red flags.
是啊
Yeah.
她看起来傻乎乎的
Yeah, she comes off like a ditz,
但实际上她非常精明 而且心狠手辣
but deep down, she is very, very savvy and vicious.
但让我想不通的是
Yeah, the thing that doesn't make sense
你以疏忽监护向警方提出的控告
is the police report you filed for parental negligence.
莉亚还有几个小时就满18了
Leah's only a few hours shy of 18.
这与莉亚无关
This isn't about Leah.
而是明迪终于要面对现实了
It's about Mindy facing the music finally.
或者是你要取得亨特和梅森的监护权
Or is it about you getting custody of Hunter and Mason?
你担心的就是这个吗
Is that your concern?
如果我被误导了就是
It is if I'm being misled.
被我吗 - 是的 被你
By me? - Yeah, by you.
你让明迪当替罪羊
You threw Mindy under the bus.
很轻巧的把自己择得一干二净
You conveniently left out your part in it.
不管我做了什么
Whatever my part is,
都是被明迪的疯狂所逼的
it's a direct result of Mindy's craziness.
我没有误导你
I didn't mislead you.
莉亚为什么要在满18岁后弃用你的姓
Why is Leah dropping your last name when she hits 18?
我觉得我需要一张闪卡 上面写着
I feel like I need a flash card that reads,
「因为明迪疯了」
"because Mindy's crazy."
你每问一个问题我都要举着它
I'll just hold it up every time you ask a question.
你问完了吗
Are we done?
嘿 你确定不想留下来
Hey, you sure you don't want to stick around,
帮我们找出绑♥架♥你女儿的人吗
help us find out who kidnapped your daughter?
莉亚安全了
Leah's safe.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我儿子现在需要他们的父亲
And my sons need their dad right now.
谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for all your help.
好的 大家现在是怎么想的
Okay, what's our theory now?
克雷格雇了阿尔维斯请明迪喝酒
Craig hired Luís Alves to buy Mindy drinks,
然后等阿尔维斯离开度假村后
then when Alves left the resort,
他绑♥架♥莉亚 而德·索萨被雇来
he kidnapped Leah and de Sousa was hired
把她灌醉然后送到海滩上
to get drunk and serve her up on the beach?
所有这一切只为了给明迪安上疏忽监护的罪名
I mean, all of this just to make Mindy look negligent
这样他就能获得两个儿子的监护权
so that he could claim custody of his two sons?
克雷格真的会让莉亚经历这些吗
Would Craig really put Leah through all that?
她并没有受伤 - 尽管如此
She wasn't physically hurt. - Still.
嘿 有什么发现
Hey. What's the latest?
找到了克雷格和阿尔维斯之间的直接联♥系♥
Just found a direct connection between Craig and Alves.
阿尔维斯在一家炼油厂干维修工作 对吧
Alves works maintenance at that refinery, right?
克雷格在一家美国石油和天然气公♥司♥工作
Craig works for an American oil and gas company,
克利菲尔德能源
Crestfield Energy.
克雷格在他到葡萄牙出差期间
Craig visited the refinery multiple times
多次参观了那家炼油厂
during his business trips to Portugal.
好的 但那还是不足以证明任何东西
Okay, but that's still not enough to prove anything.
阿尔维斯在妨碍我们
Alves is stonewalling us.
我们要不要告诉明迪和莉亚 看她们能不能帮得上忙
Do we loop in Mindy and Leah, see if they can help us?
不 我不管他们有多憎恨彼此
No. I don't care how much animosity there is.
当一个家人即将面临牢狱之灾
When a family member is facing jail time,
他们会立刻忠于彼此
people get loyal real quick.
我不想让他们给克雷格通风报信
I don't want them to tip off Craig.
他将在四小时后登上返回美国的飞机
Well, he boards a plane back to the U.S. in four hours.
我们有时间
We got time.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要睁着眼睛说瞎话
I'm gonna lie my ass off.
路易斯
Luís.
我们知道真♥相♥了 哥们
We know what happened, buddy.
你在一家炼油厂工作
You work in an oil refinery.
你不是惯犯
You're not some hardened criminal.
你大概认为我们在吓唬你
You're probably gonna think we're bluffing.
很正常
Totally fair,
但且听我来给你说道说道 好吗
but I'm gonna lay the whole thing out for you, okay?
你在工作的地方结识了克雷格·卡德维尔
You met Craig Cardwell where you work.
你需要钱来照顾你的孩子
You need money to take care of your kid.
克雷格遇到了一个需要解决的问题
Craig's got a problem he needed to solve,
所以他雇了你把他前妻灌醉
so he hires you to get his ex-wife drunk
然后抓住她女儿关了一晚上
and grab up his daughter for a night.
你知道你得把她引到一个偏僻的地方
You knew you had to lure her to a remote location,
所以你雇了杜阿尔特·德·索萨
and so you hired Duarte de Sousa.
看吧
You see?
我们没说假话 我们很清楚发生了什么
We're being honest. We know exactly what happened.
如果你再不开口
If you don't start talking,
克雷格会把整件事怪在你身上
Craig's gonna put this whole thing on you.
我见过他 他狡猾得很
And I've met him. He's shifty as hell.
别给他那个机会
Don't give him that chance.
我不和警♥察♥说话
I don't talk to cops.
在监狱里玩得开心
Have fun in prison.
你知道吗 那不重要
You know what? That doesn't matter.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
我相信你
I trust you.
好的
Okay.
下一个 我可能会自♥由♥发挥
On the next one, I may freelance.
你配合我就好 - 行
You roll with it. - Yup.
谢谢你能过来
Appreciate you stopping by.
在你出发之前 我们想让你知道
Before you head out, we wanted you to know
我们的调查有了突破
that we had a breakthrough in the investigation.
太好了
Great.
阿尔维斯交代了
Alves rolled.
他说你付钱让他温和的绑♥架♥你女儿
He said that you paid him to gently kidnap your daughter.
我为什么要这样做
Why would I do that?
因为你迫切的
Because you were desperate
想把你儿子从你疯狂的前妻手上解救出来
to save your sons from your crazy ex.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
所以你陷害他
So you set her up.
计划成功了 你申请了单独监护权
It worked. You filed for sole custody.
看起来 她和绑匪喝醉酒的行为
Turns out getting drunk with the kidnapper
现在在法庭上可不太好看 对吗
isn't such a great look for her in court now, is it?
一派胡言
That's completely insane.
是吗
Is it?
克雷格 我是一个单亲爸爸
Craig, I'm a single dad.
我有两个儿子
I got two sons.
想到他们会被判给我前妻
The thought of losing them to my ex,
我想不出还有什么比这更糟的
I can't imagine anything worse than that.
莉亚会放弃你的姓
Leah was gonna drop your last name.
你作为父亲的本能让你去拯救你的儿子
Your instincts as a dad kicked in to save your boys
因为你只剩下他们了
because that's all you have left.
而且你必须
And you had to do it
在明迪挑拨他们反对你之前行动
before Mindy could poison them against you
就像她对莉亚那样
the way she did with Leah.
老实说
And being honest,
我想我会采取和你一样的行动
I think I would have done the same thing you did.
你们找错人了
You're looking at the wrong person.
剧集 | 联邦调查局:国际(2021) | 导航列表