剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
It's a hell of a way to deliver a message.
这种传递信息的方式太他妈操蛋了
The message isn't nearly as interesting as the messenger.
信息远不及传信人有趣
Yeah, you might feel differently
如果这种威胁发生在你身上
if the threats were leveled at you.
你就不会这么想了
On a personal level, yes,
站在个人角度来看 确实
but there are hundreds of examples
但是仍然有很多
of people communicating verbally using other Dreamers.
利用梦境者进行交流的例子啊
What's unusual is Mr. Dolan's ability
不寻常的是 多兰的能力
to completely transform his appearance.
让他可以完全改变他的容貌
Yeah, that he can definitely do.
是的 他肯定可以这么做
It's an undocumented skill set.
这种能力至今还没有记载
So is getting people to off someone or kill themselves.
让人们失去意识或者自杀也没有记载呢
Well, I'm starting to believe it's possible.
我现在开始相信有这种可能了
There's sleepwalking, sleep-driving, sleep-eating.
梦游 梦中驾驶 梦中进食
Some percentage of any of those events
这些事件
could easily be manipulated by Dreamers.
可以轻易地被梦境者操纵
It's one thing to get someone to eat a box of cookies.
操纵人吃一盒曲奇是一回事
It's another to get them to jump off of a building.
而操纵人跳楼就是另一回事了
It's just a matter of degree.
程度不同而已
No, Dolan enjoys hurting people.
不 多兰很享受伤害别人的过程
It's not the same.
这不一样
You okay?
你还好吗?
I just really wanna nail this guy.
我就是真的很想收拾掉这个家伙
We all do.
我们都想
But Taylor Bennett's the real target, okay?
但泰勒·贝尼特才是我们真正的目标 好吗?
She's the money.
她是背后的金主
We focus on getting her and she'll give us Dolan.
我们要先专注于搞定她 她自然会把多兰帮我们搞到手的
Sure, Bennett'll roll on Dolan in a heartbeat...
当然 让贝尼特交出多兰是很容易...
if we can arrest her.
但前提是我们要先抓到她
Which we can do now, thanks to Woody.
现在有伍迪帮我们 我们可以抓住她了
I don't like it.
我不喜欢他
But he knows the human trafficking business
但他比我们任何人都更了解
better than any one of us.
人口贩卖♥♥的肮脏交易
Which is why we can't trust him.
这也是我们不能信任他的原因啊
Woody has no loyalty, except to himself.
伍迪只效忠于他自己的
It's bad enough we have to rely on Bill.
指望比尔就已经够糟心的了
Hey, there it is again.
又提到我了啊
Message received.
讯息收到
Bill...
比尔...
Look, I know you prefer to do everything alone, okay?
听着 我知道你喜欢靠自己做事
I get it. But like it or not, we need Woody.
我懂 但不管喜不喜欢 我们都需要伍迪这个人
And we're gonna need something to arrest Bennett.
而且我们还需要能够逮捕贝尼特的证据
He worked at Hull-Bedford when they tried to sell James.
赫尔·贝德福德想卖♥♥掉詹姆斯的时候 伍迪就为他卖♥♥命
Do you really think I'd suggest this
要是伍迪不能帮我们抓到贝尼特的话
if Woody wasn't our best chance of getting Bennett?
你觉得我会建议这么做吗?
You have no reason to trust me,
你是没有相信我的理由
but in all my time at Hull-Bedford,
但在我为赫尔·贝德福德工作期间
I never saw anyone with this kind of ability.
我从没见过有人有这种能力
This Dreamer is special.
这个梦境者很特别
You honestly think I'd buy anything from you?
你真觉得我会买♥♥你的帐吗?
Not buy. Sell...
不用买♥♥ 是卖♥♥...
and split the profit.
然后分利
There was a memorial for Nicholas Hull.
在尼古拉斯·赫尔的葬礼上
I sent flowers
我只送了花过去
because I can't stand to be in the same room
因为我根本受不了和那些人
with most of those people.
待在同一个房♥间里
I have an incredible asset, Taylor.
我有很惊人的资本 泰勒
All I need is a buyer. One transaction.
我需要的只是一个买♥♥家 就做一笔交易
You said it yourself. I have no reason to trust you.
你也说了 我根本没理由相信你啊
Do you trust Bill Boerg's data?
那你相信比尔·博格给你的数据吗?
Boerg?
博格?
I've been to that well, and it's dry.
我看过了 他那里没有我想要的东西
I can log into the drom server right now and show you.
我可以现在马上登陆他的服务器 向你展示一下他的数据
You're working with Boerg?
你现在又和博格合作了?
More like using him as an exit strategy.
更像是利用他为我自己全身而退开路吧
May I?
可以展示了吗?
Boerg has stumbled on the mother of all Dreamers,
博格偶然发现了所有梦境者的母体
and he doesn't want you to know about her.
而他并不想让你知道她的存在
He's been begging me to invest.
他一直在求我给他投资
Why would he hide anything from me?
为什么要对我有所隐瞒呢?
Because he's working with Detective Matsuyama
因为他现在在和松山警官
and the FBI informer from the Firm
还有黑色豪门企业派去FBI的线人合作
to have you arrested.
好逮捕你
The FBI investigation is closed.
FBI的调查已经结束了
But Detective Matsuyama knows that
但是松山警官了解到
you've had some merchandise go missing recently.
你最近丢失了一些商品
Lainie is her name, right?
是叫兰妮吧?
Why would Bill Boerg tell you he's working with the cops?
那比尔·博格为什么要告诉你他在和警方合作呢?
Because he thinks I'll help them
因为他觉得我会因为对你生恨
because I hate you.
转而帮助他们
You do hate me.
你的确是恨我啊
Not as much as I wanna get out of this business
但我更想赶紧从这个圈子里全身而退
and disappear forever.
永远消失
And with Dreamer 126...
而且有了梦境者126号♥...
We're talking millions.
我们就有上百万的钱了
You find the right buyer, and your half
你只要能找到合适的买♥♥家
will take the sting out of losing Whittaker.
给你的一半佣金足够弥补没了惠特克所造成的损失了
Every Dreamer is assigned a numerical code.
我给每个梦境者都做了编号♥
No names are used.
不用真实姓名
So, anyone who saw these numbers,
那如果有人看到这个编号♥
they'd never know it's me?
他们永远不会知道这是我?
All they would know
他们知道的只是
is that Dreamer 126 is very, very powerful.
梦境者126号♥非常非常的强大
Despite what you may think of me,
无论你是否信任我
I would never betray you,
我都绝不会背叛你的
Tess.
泰丝
You gave your data to Bennett.
你科室把数据都交给贝尼特了
But we saved Lainie.
但我们救了兰妮啊
I know.
我知道
I'm just... frustrated.
我只是...有点烦躁
Dolan's on the loose, Bennett's free,
多兰没抓到 贝尼特还逍遥法外
and Sabine is...
萨宾还...
When my sister was taken, nobody came to rescue her.
我姐姐被抓的时候 也没人去救她
I know how personal this is for you.
我知道这对你来说已经是很大的私人恩怨了
It is for me too.
对我来说也一样的
But as you said, Woody's motives are less noble.
但就像你说的 伍迪的动机可没那么高尚
Of all people, you don't think we should trust him?
在所有人之中 你觉得我们不应该信任伍迪吗?
I want to make sure
我只是想确保
no one is abducted or trafficked ever again.
不会再有人被绑♥架♥或者被买♥♥卖♥♥了
Do you think that's what drives Woody?
你觉得那是伍迪的动机吗?
What drives Woody is to save his own ass.
伍迪的动机只是救他自己
But right now,
但现在来看
taking down Bennett will help him do that.
扳倒贝尼特对他来说确实有帮助
So, we agree? Two meetings: one to set the price
那我们达成协议了?开两个会 一个确定价格
and one to verify delivery and payment.
一个用来送货拿钱
It's like a drug deal.
跟买♥♥卖♥♥毒品似的
I'll handle everything else.
我来解决其他的问题
That's what was so useful about Hull-Bedford.
原本赫尔·贝德福德就是负责这些的
They took care of all the details.
他们来解决细节问题
If something went wrong, there was a buffer.
一旦出了问题 他们还能作为缓冲
Nothing will go wrong. Dreamer 126 trusts me.
不会出问题的 梦境者126号♥非常信任我
And before you think about sending your thugs to Boerg,
别想着派你的手下去博格那里了
she's not there.
她不在那儿
Is she sedated? No, and she won't need to be.
她有服镇静剂吗? 没有 她也不需要
Makes transport less complicated.
运输她没那么麻烦
You have a buyer in mind?
想到合适的买♥♥家了吗?
You staying with your friend?
你现在住在你朋友那里吗?
The handsome black man that rescued you from the fire?
那个把你从大火里救出来的黑人帅哥?
Why?
怎么?
Are you planning on sending somebody after me again?
还想着找人干掉我呢?
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表