剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Falling Water"...
《落梦若水》前情提要
I killed my wife, but God help me...
我杀了我的妻子 但是上帝啊
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
There's someone out there
在外面的世界里
who's entering people's dreams
有个人闯入了别人的梦境
and manipulating them to commit murder.
操纵他们实施谋杀
Sam, you can make it stop.
萨姆 你可以停下来的
I can't!
我不能!
He won't let me.
他不会让我停的
The Shadowman is very angry.
暗影人非常生气
How do we protect ourselves from this
我们怎么才能阻止
thing coming after us?
这种事发生在我们头上呢?
Is there anyone on this list
名单里有没有人
who might've been a powerful dreamer?
是非常强大的梦境者?
Lainie Whicker. What happened to her?
兰妮·维克 她怎么了
She just disappeared.
她消失了
Maybe there's a way we can find her
说不定我们在梦境中
in the dreamscape.
有办法找到她
My pods allow dreamers
我的设备可以让梦境者
to connect with anyone, anywhere.
连接到任何地方 和任何人交流
Lainie?
兰妮?
They won't let me go.
他们不会放我走的
We have to find her.
我们必须要找到她
I'd like to offer you a job. It's political...
我想给你提供一份工作 政♥治♥相关的
straight up your alley.
正好能让你大展拳脚
Madame Mayor, Woody Hammond.
市长夫人 我是伍迪·哈蒙德
I would like to offer you my support.
我想向你提供支持
Is that Greg? No.
那是格雷格吗 不
Who's Greg?
谁是格雷格?
Are you gonna tell dad it's
你准备告诉爸爸
another surprise pregnancy?
这又是一次意外怀孕吗?
We put this out tomorrow,
我们明天就把消息放出去
there's no way Harding's campaign
在这样的丑闻下
can survive this kind of scandal.
哈丁的竞选是不可能成功的
I have to go.
我必须得走了
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
No! No, no, no!
不! 不不不!
He was sleepwalking.
他当时是在梦游
The guy in the blue cap
那个带蓝色帽子的男人
came out of the same brownstone as the victim.
是和受害人从同一个房♥间里出来的
Hey.
嗨
And I'm pretty sure he was sleeping there.
我很确定他当时就睡在那里
All right. Let's go find your Shadowman.
好吧 我们去找到这个暗影人吧
What have you brought for us?
你给我们带来了点儿什么?
Any loose ends we should know about?
还有什么没解释清楚的事吗?
None.
没有了
Excellent.
很好
Is there another assignment?
还有其他任务吗?
You'll have to wait for that.
你乖乖等着就好了
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Sure.
好的
You're doing an excellent job.
你做得很出色
Know that management is very pleased.
希望你知道 管理层对你非常满意
It's...
真是...
good to know you appreciate my talents.
很高兴知道你们赏识我的才能呢
We do.
是的
We most certainly do.
我们确实很赏识
Damn it!
靠!
It's no good,
这样可不行
I can't find Lainie's grandma's house anymore.
我找不到兰妮奶奶的房♥子了
It's like it's vanished.
就像是凭空消失了一般
We're running out of time here.
我们快没时间了
Bill, you gotta fix this nosebleed thing.
比尔 你得把让人流鼻血这个问题解决掉啊
I know. I'm working on it.
我知道 我在努力了
Extended your dreaming range to 300 miles,
我把你的梦境范围扩大到了300英里
and you wanna give me a hard time about a nosebleed?
你却在流鼻血的问题上为难我?
We may have lost her.
我们可能把她跟丢了
I thought playing music she liked would
我还以为放一些她喜欢的音乐
help with the connection, damn it.
可能会有助于你们的连接呢 靠
I'm not even sure she's still asleep.
我都不确定她是不是还在睡眠中了
We have to track her down in the real world.
我们必须要在现实世界中找到她的踪迹
Okay, Tess, the end of Lainie's dream...
泰丝 在兰妮梦境中的最后时刻
it gave us three distinct images to work with:
出现了三张很清楚的图像
A red barn, a wind turbine, and a road sign that said...
红色谷仓 风轮机 还有一块路牌 指向的是...
Amsterdam. That's right.
阿姆斯特丹 没错
How do we know that those images
我们怎么能知道
weren't just part of Lainie's dreamscape?
这些图像不是兰妮梦境的一部分呢?
That's all we have to work with.
这是我们仅有的线索了
And is it Amsterdam in the Netherlands, in New York?
指的是荷兰的阿姆斯特丹还是纽约?
As it turns out,
其实
there are 16 cities named Amsterdam
仅仅在北美就有16个城市
in North America alone.
都叫阿姆斯特丹
And the one in New York
纽约就有一个
is less than 200 miles away.
离这儿不到200英里
Still, it's a bit of a reach to assume that
我们可以稍微假设一下
this is the place.
这就是我们要找的地方
Every minute we wait,
我们每多等一分钟
things will only get worse for Lainie.
兰妮的情况都只会更糟
I'll drive up there.
我开车过去
How many red barns can there be
这附近的路边有多少
with a wind turbine next to it near a roadside?
带有风机轮的红色谷仓?
I'll go with you. Okay, but what about James?
我和你一起去 好 那詹姆斯怎么办?
It's fine,
没关系的
as long as we're not back too late.
只要我们不回去太晚就行
I wanna be there if we find her.
我想亲自找到她
Okay.
好的
I should go too.
我也应该去
Not necessary.
没必要
If this Shadowman is responsible
如果暗影人
for Lainie's abduction,
就是绑♥架♥了兰妮的人
if he's as dangerous as he sounds,
如果他真的像你们所描述的那么危险
then I think the more hands on deck, the better.
那我认为 人越多越好
Why do you really wanna go?
你到底为什么想去?
Why? Yeah.
为什么? 是的
Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe because I like Lainie quite a bit
可能是因为我很喜欢兰妮吧
and I'm concerned about her.
我也很担心她
Maybe because she went missing on my watch,
可能是因为她就在我眼皮子底下消失了
and I'm just pissed off that somebody abducted her.
我对她被人绑♥架♥了这件事有点生气
Because I have a thing about that...
因为我对有人被绑♥架♥这种事
people being abducted.
耿耿于怀
Says the man who placed a bid on my abducted son.
一个绑♥架♥了我儿子还开价的人居然能说出这种话?
Oh, for God's sake, Tess,
我的天啊 泰丝
I was trying to protect James.
我当时是在保护詹姆斯
When are you going to start believing me?
你到底什么时候才能相信我啊?
You really want an answer to that?
你真的想听答案吗?
Do you have any damn idea
你知道这群疯子
what those crazy people had in mind for him?
脑子里在想什么吗?
Do you?
知道吗?
They were gonna lock him up and throw away the key
他们会把他关起来 把钥匙丢掉
and you were never going to see him again,
那你就永远不会再见到他了
ever.
永远
All I ever tried to do
我所做的一切
was bring him to you.
都是为了能让他回到你身边
Why?
为什么?
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
Because the exact same thing happened to my sister.
因为同样的事情也发生在了我妹妹身上
I swore never to let it happen again,
我发过誓 不会再让这种事情发生了
although now it has,
尽管现在已经发生了
which is why I'm going with you.
这就是为什么我要和你一起去
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表