剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
would've done what she did to find you.
才会费尽周折去找到你
Why don't you lay down for a bit, hm?
躺下来休息一会儿好吗?
Your mum will be home soon.
你妈妈一会儿就回来了
I guarantee you'll be asleep
我敢保证 还没等我走到厨房♥
before I get down to the kitchen.
你就已经睡着了
I don't wanna see him again.
我不想再看到他
Who?
谁?
James?
詹姆斯?
Who are you afraid of?
你害怕的是谁?
I can show you.
我可以指给你看
If we dream together?
我们要一起入梦吗?
All right, then.
好
Don't let him see you.
不要让他看到你
James? Shh.
詹姆斯 嘘
Bloody hell.
我了个去
You okay?
你没事儿吧?
Amelia.
阿蜜莉雅
Amelia. You do not have to tell me what's wrong,
阿蜜莉雅 你可以不告诉我怎么了
but you do not walk away from me.
但你不能就这么从我身边走开
I have homework.
我还有作业要做
Wait.
等下
Excuse me, young lady.
小姑娘
You know better than this.
你的家教可没教你这么做
Amel...
阿蜜莉雅
Excuse me, missy.
小姑娘
I'm not talking to you.
我是不会跟你说话的
Excuse me, Mayor Harding? Mmm, yeah.
哈丁市长? 在
Excuse me, Mayor Harding? Yeah?
哈丁市长? 什么事儿?
The Edelman fundraiser starts in five minutes,
埃德尔曼的募捐活动5分钟后就要开始了
and we're 50,000 below goal.
我们离目标还差5万刀
Uh...
啊
I should get dressed.
我要去穿衣服了
You can't be here, people will see.
你不能在这儿待着 人们会看到你的
Look, you're the one who wanted to do it there.
是你想要在这儿做的啊
Deep down, you're an exhibitionist. Embrace it.
在你的内心深处 你就是个露阴癖 接受自己的本来面目吧
Just find my clothes, please?
去把我的衣服拿来 好吗?
Tell the Edelmans I'll be on my way.
告诉埃德尔曼的人 我马上就下去
Waste of a good sex dream, if you ask me.
真是浪费的好好的一场春梦啊
It's all I could find.
我能找到的就这两件咯
So, are we going to the shindig together?
我们要一起去参加聚会吗?
Put that on. If you insist.
穿上 悉听尊便
Is that him? Amelia.
就是他吗? 阿蜜莉雅
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么?
You're supposed to be in school.
你现在应该在学校啊
Is that Greg? No.
他就是格雷格? 不是
Who's Greg?
谁是格雷格?
No one.
没谁
Mr. Hammond is a contributor to the campaign.
哈蒙德先生是竞选的赞助者之一
Oh, did he contribute his pants too?
他是连裤子也一起赞助了吗?
You're being very inappropriate, young lady.
你这样说很没有教养 小姑娘
Are you gonna tell dad it's "Another" Surprise pregnancy?
你是不是准备告诉爸爸 这又是一次不小心的怀孕?
Amelia!
阿蜜莉雅!
We will talk about this later.
我们一会儿再说这个
Voila.
你看
There you go.
给你
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I don't like the crusts.
我不喜欢面包皮
You don't like the crusts?
你不喜欢面包皮吗?
Well, that's a problem that is easily solved.
这个问题很好解决呀
But my mum always used to say...
但是我妈妈经常说...
This is Burton.
我是伯顿
Have you looked at the news?
你看新闻了吗?
Who is this?
是谁?
Take a look,
你看一下
then realize how much danger you're in.
就知道你现在是身处怎样的危险之中了
What did she say?
她说了什么?
What's that?
你说什么?
Your mom.
你妈妈
What did she say?
说过什么?
Oh, that the crust has all the vitamins.
面包皮有很丰富的维他命营养
That's one lucky dog.
真是个幸运的狗狗
No, Woody.
不 伍迪
I'm the lucky one.
我才是幸运的那个
Brutus is the perfect companion.
布鲁图是完美的伙伴
He knows all, but tells no one.
什么都知道 却从不会告诉任何人
You, on the other hand, are paid to tell me everything.
而你呢 是受雇才告诉我一切的
If you don't mind my asking,
我想问一下
the mayor's a smart, successful woman,
市长是一个聪明的成功女性
like you.
就像你一样
I can't help but wonder why you're not backing her.
我一直很好奇 为什么你不为她背书呢?
You growing attached to Elizabeth Harding, Woody?
你是看上伊丽莎白·哈丁了吗 伍迪?
Of course not.
当然没有
Wouldn't be the first.
就算是我也不惊讶
It's one of the perils of having such intimate contact.
这是这种亲密关系的危险因素之一
It can be difficult to remain unencumbered.
很难保持毫无牵挂的
Unencumbered is my specialty.
无牵无挂是我的特色
That's your reputation.
这就是你声望好的原因咯
I need results.
我需要知道结果
And I need a little more time.
我还需要一点时间
If I can verify what I saw last night,
等我核实了昨晚看到的一切
I promise it will be the end of her career.
她的职业生涯也就结束了
Good.
很好
Success is always rewarded.
成功的人总是会受到嘉奖的
Just ask Brutus.
你问布鲁图就知道了
Good boy, good boy.
好孩子
You see Doc Vickers yet?
你去维克斯医生那儿看了吗?
Take that as a no.
估计是没有吧
I will.
我会去的
Yeah, you'd better.
你最好是会去
I ran those plates.
我查了那些车牌号♥
And?
结果呢?
They're stolen.
都是偷来的
Taken a couple weeks ago off an old Buick.
几周前一辆老别克丢了的车牌
Someone went to a lot of trouble
偷这些车牌的人
putting stolen plates on.
可要有大♥麻♥烦咯
Yeah, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.
我不想给你太大希望
It's probably nothing. But I went ahead
可能最后什么都查不到
and put out a BOLO on the RV anyway.
不过我会留意露营车的
Every unit in the city's
城里的每个部门
looking for that heap, all right?
都会多加留意的 好吗?
Man, thanks for running the plates, Alex.
谢谢你帮我查车牌号♥ 亚历克斯
Seriously. Of course.
真的 好的
There's no shame in talking to someone, you know.
跟别人说说心里话没什么丢人的
I'll call Vickers, I promise.
我会给维克斯打电♥话♥的 我保证
OK. Get some rest.
好 好好休息
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢你
How did Jeremy find me?
杰里米是怎么找到我的?
The case has been all over the news.
新闻上一直在播这个案子
He keeps saying, they just wanna talk.
他一直说 他们只是想谈谈
Sound familiar?
这话听着熟悉吗?
I'll give you one guess who I think it is.
我告诉你我觉得是谁
Bill Boerg. Exactly.
比尔·博格 没错
Boerg did try to take James before.
博格确实想带詹姆斯走来着
The only problem with that theory is Boerg seems
这种假设的唯一一个问题是
to have disappeared off the face of the Earth.
博格好像已经在这个世界上消失了
Seriously? Uhhuh.
真的? 嗯哼
It was in all the financials. He divested himself
经济上已经完全查不到他了
of all his businesses, holdings and just disappeared.
他的事业 股份全都抛掉了 人就这么消失了
Wow.
哇
No, more likely, it's Hull-Bedford.
更可能是赫尔·贝德福德
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表