剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Falling Water"...
《落梦若水》前情提要
My pods allow dreamers
我的设备可以让梦境者
to connect with anyone, anywhere.
连接到任何地方 和任何人交流
Lainie?
兰妮?
They won't let me go.
他们不会放我走的
We found the girl from the dream.
我们找到梦里的那个女孩儿了
We're talking human trafficking
我们现在在说的是人体走私
and the murder of a reporter...
并且有位政♥治♥家
...by a politician
为了保密
to keep it all from getting out.
而杀了一个记者
This isn't just about Shadowman anymore.
这已经不单是暗影人的事儿了
This is a full-on conspiracy.
这完全就是一个阴谋
We put this out tomorrow,
我们明天就把消息放出去
there's no way Harding's campaign can survive
在这样的丑闻下
this kind of a scandal.
哈丁的竞选是不可能成功的
What kind of man are you?
你到底是什么人?
It didn't have to go down that way.
事情不必发展到这个地步的
Bullshit it didn't. You're under
放狗屁 你对自己的假设
the false assumption that you're the one
是错误的 你假设你才是那个掌控一切的人
in control of things. Go home
回家去吧
and wait for your next assignment
像乖小孩一样
like a good little boy.
乖乖等你的下次任务吧
There's someone out there
在外面的世界里
who's entering people's dreams
有个人闯入了别人的梦境
and manipulating them to commit murder.
操纵他们实施谋杀
I killed my wife, but God help me,
我杀了我的妻子 但是上帝啊
I don't know why. Why?
我也不知道为什么 为什么?
To strip you of everything...
为了剥夺你的一切
like you did to me.
就像你对我做的那样
I can hear you! Who's there?
我能听到你的声音!谁在那里?
Alex?
亚历克斯?
Alex?
亚历克斯?
Hey. You okay?
嘿 你还好吗?
Your cell phone's been off.
你手♥机♥打不通
Yeah. That's because I turned it off.
对 我关机了
You're in the same clothes you wore yesterday.
你还穿着昨天的衣服
I didn't realize we had a fashion shoot today.
我又不用去拍时尚写♥真♥
What's your problem? No problem.
你有啥意见? 没意见
Just, you know, want to know why
就只是好奇
you're sleeping in a holding cell.
你为什么要睡在拘留室里
Because...
因为...
Because I'm worried about what this dream asshole
因为我担心那个在梦里的混♥蛋♥
might make me do to myself... or worse, to Christy.
会让我伤害我自己...甚至伤害克里斯蒂
If this guy's real, after what he did to you
如果那个混♥蛋♥是真实存在的 他已经伤害了你
and Sabine and your mother, I'm not taking any chances.
萨宾还有你妈妈 我可不想冒险
Alex... And before you start talking
亚历克斯... 别用一副
with that guilty look on your face, don't.
充满愧疚的表情跟我说话
I'm not your problem.
你不用担心我
I'm fine.
我很好
You got enough on your plate.
你自己已经够忙的了
But anyway, I'm up
我现在醒了
and in desperate need of coffee.
而且迫切需要咖啡
We need to follow up on this Ralston recording.
我们要跟进罗尔斯顿的录音
The problem is, everything we have
问题是 我们所掌握的
on Taylor Bennett... - Yeah, is circumstantial
有关泰勒·贝尼特的证据... 对 都是不能用的间接证据
and hearsay. I know.
和传闻证据 我知道
And the whole dance ends
而且这个记者和罗尔斯顿的对话
with the reporter and Ralston pushing daisies
结尾都是点到即止
after they each off themselves.
根本没有什么线索
A seeming cluster of dead ends.
看起来碰上死胡同了
And dead people.
还有死人
There's nothing that ties any of this to the killer.
而且这些没有任何和凶手的联♥系♥
So unless we find a witness to something... anything...
除非我们能找到证人...或者任何证据都行...
we got nothing.
然而我们并没有
You're absolutely right.
你说的很对
A witness is exactly what we need.
我们现在就是要找证人
Come on.
走吧
Are you in there?
你在里面吗?
It's okay, Lainie. You don't need to be afraid.
没事的 兰妮 你不用害怕
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Lainie? Where are you?
兰妮?你在哪儿?
You're okay.
现在已经没事了
Then why can't I wake up?
那我为什么醒不过来?
You've been drugged. But you're safe now.
你被下了药 但你现在是安全的
Burton and I, we found you.
伯顿和我找到了你
Some people were trying to sell you.
有人之前想把你卖♥♥掉
I don't believe you. I wanna wake up.
我不相信你 我想醒过来
If I'm safe, then help me wake up.
如果我是安全的 那就帮助我醒过来
The drug has to wear off.
药效要慢慢消退
I don't believe you. I want to wake up now.
我不相信你 我要现在就醒过来
I wanna wake up now.
我要现在就醒过来
Do you hear me? I wanna wake up now!
你听到了吗? 我要现在就醒过来!
Lainie. Lainie, where are you?
兰妮 兰妮 你在哪儿?
Lainie, you can trust me.
兰妮 你可以信任我
Please, Lainie.
拜托了 兰妮
Want to wake up... I'll stay with you.
我想醒过来... 我会陪着你的
I wanna wake up!
我想醒过来!
Woody.
伍迪
Come on, man.
起来了 哥们
Get up.
起来了
You gotta go before Buck comes in.
你要在巴克来之前离开这儿
If he finds out I let you sleep here,
要是让他发现我让你睡在这里
he'll chew my ass out. Ugh. Rafferty, please.
他得杀了我 拉弗蒂 拜托你
It's too early for that kind of imagery.
不要大早上就说这么血腥的事情
I'm serious. Wag it and shag it.
我是认真的 快走吧
How about a face tightener for the road?
走之前再来杯吧?
Seriously?
真的?
You're down in the polls as a direct result
因为你最近身陷丑闻
from this recent scandal.
你在民♥意♥调查票选中已经落后了
Have you considered dropping out of the race
你有想过为了你的家人
for the sake of your family?
放弃这次竞选吗?
I appreciate your concern,
我很感谢你的关心
but my family is doing just fine.
但我的家人都挺好的
I've discussed this with my husband,
我已经和我的丈夫讨论过了
and he agrees.
他同意我继续竞选
We cannot bow to the gutter tactics
我们是不会向惠特克的
of the Whittaker campaign.
阴损招数妥协的
We must continue to fight for the issues
我们必须要为了纽约人真正关心的问题
that the people of New York care about.
而继续奋斗
And what about your daughter Amelia?
那你的女儿阿蜜莉雅呢?
How does she feel?
她怎么想呢?
She's working through this.
她正在努力克服这些事情
We...
我们...
You ever wake up some days
你有没有哪一天忽然之间
and realize you're just a goddamn asshole?
意识到自己就是个天杀的混♥蛋♥?
My old man used to say...
我爸曾经说过...
"If you always do what you've always done...
如果你总是做你一直在做的事情...
you'll always get what you've always gotten."
那你就会得到你一直得到的东西
He sounds like an asshole too.
他听起来也是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but he got it right.
的确 但他说的话并没有错
Don't like who you are,
不要一直这样下去
do something different.
改变你自己
So, she's just basically sleeping?
她就一直在睡觉吗?
Sort of. But she's fine.
差不多 但她情况挺好的
She... is one of us, right?
她...也是和我们一样的人吧?
Yeah.
是
She is.
她是
She was kidnapped,
她被绑♥架♥了
and then... you rescued her like me?
然后你把她救了出来...就像当初救我一样?
Yeah. Like you.
对 像当初救你一样
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表