剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Nothing like ambition. What else?
有野心也没错 还有什么?
I was taken to a party...
我被带到了一个派对里…
It was a s...
一个...
A sex party.
性♥爱♥派对
Why doesn't that surprise me?
怎么我一点也不惊讶呢?
Without describing the naughty bits,
你不用说得太细节化
tell me about the sex party.
但是性♥爱♥派对的事儿你还是要跟我讲讲
There were people there, lots of people.
有很多人在场
There were girls. I was there.
很多美女 还有我
The guy who works for you.
还有那个为你工作的人
The guy who dug up all the stuff on the mayor... uh, uh...
那个挖出市长丑闻的人...
Woody, he was there.
伍迪 他也在那儿
But look, you can fix this for us, right?
不过你能把一切都搞定的对吧?
You can get one of your other operatives to go out
你可以派你的其他手下
and dig up some more dirt on Harding,
去挖一下哈丁更劲爆的新闻
'cause there's gotta be something else.
肯定还有些别的料可爆吧
I'm sorry, I can't do that, Phil.
对不起 我做不到 菲利普
Why not?
为什么
Because, my old friend,
因为啊 老朋友
you're not worth saving.
你不值得我救
What, after everything I've done for you?
你怎么能这么说呢?我为你做了这么多事
After all the dealings we've had together?
我们一起做了这么多交易
Phil, dear, I'm sorry.
菲利普 亲爱的 对不起
You're done. Show him out.
你完了 带他出去吧
I'm done?
我完了?
I wonder what "The New York Times" Would have to say about that.
我很好奇《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》会怎么报道你呢
Hey.
嘿
You think you can pull this shit with me?
你觉得你能威胁我是吗?
I've got two words for you, Nicholas Hull.
那我告诉你两个词 尼古拉斯·赫尔
Are... are you saying...
你是说...
I'm saying you should go back
我是说你应该
to your ambulance-chasing law firm in Rockaway.
回到洛克威的律师事务所去了
A bohunk law career is better
回去做律师
than ending up a sidewalk pancake.
总好过在路边摊煎饼吧
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗?
Find me Woody Hammond.
把伍迪·哈蒙德带来
You wanted to see us, Lieutenant?
您找我们 中尉?
Yeah. Shut the door.
是的 把门戴上
You know,
你们知道吗
you can get all the vitamins you need
一天只吃几个鸡蛋
from just a couple of eggs a day.
就能提供你所需的全部营养了
No supplements.
别的什么都不用吃
Two boiled eggs and you're good to go.
两个煮鸡蛋就够了
I hate eggs.
我讨厌鸡蛋
Seriously, I always have.
真的 我一直都很讨厌鸡蛋
Mmm.
嗯
I'm gonna cut to the chase.
那我就有话直说了
Nicholas Hull.
尼古拉斯·赫尔
You guys paid him a visit before his death?
他死之前见过你们?
We were following up on a lead.
有条线索指向他了
You don't have a case involving him,
你们手头上的案子和他并没有牵扯
so chime in on the truth any time.
还是乖乖说实话吧
We believe his corporation is involved in human trafficking.
我们认为他的公♥司♥在做贩卖♥♥人口的勾当
So I suppose you've spoken to the FBI about this?
那我猜你们已经和FBI上报过了?
If Nicholas Hull was involved in trafficking,
如果尼古拉斯·赫尔真的在做贩卖♥♥人口的生意
and you guys know anything that can help,
而你们又有相关证据的话
I suggest that you hand it over to the FBI.
我建议你们交给FBI处理
Then we can get back to doing what we do best here,
然后我们就能回到正途上了
closing homicide cases.
调查凶杀案
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是的 长官 是的 长官
All right.
好的
Matsuyama.
松山
A word.
你留步
That visit to Hull,
你去见赫尔
have anything to do with your mother's death?
跟你妈妈的死有关系吗?
No, sir.
没有 长官
Sure about that?
你确定?
'Cause I know when one of my troops is broken.
因为我知道什么事情会把我的队员打倒
If you need to take some time off...
如果你想休假...
I'm good.
不用了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Can I go now?
我能走了吗?
Yeah.
可以
Lainie okay?
兰妮还好吗?
Yeah, still weaning off the propofol.
还好 异丙酚对她还是有点影响
We need to get Sabine out of prison.
我们得把萨宾从监狱里弄出来
Tess... There has to be a way.
泰丝... 总会有办法的
Even if we figure out who Shadowman is,
就算我们找到了暗影人
we still need to prove that Sabine...
我们还是得证明萨宾...
That he was the one to kill Kumiko and not Sabine.
证明是暗影人杀了久美子 而不是萨宾
I don't even know how we do that.
我都不知道要怎么证明
None of us do.
没人知道
I'm getting sick of adding people to this wall.
我实在是不想再往这个墙上加人名了
I was thinking of tracking down Woody Hammond.
我在想要不要追查一下伍迪·哈蒙德
Woody? Why?
伍迪?为什么?
He used to recruit Dreamers for Hull-Bedford.
他之前负责给赫尔·贝德福德招募梦境者
Maybe he's run up against our Shadowman.
也许他遇到过暗影人
He won't tell you anything.
他什么都不会告诉你的
I don't think you'll even get past the doorman.
门卫那关就会把你拦下来
I wasn't thinking of talking to him in the real world.
我也没想在现实世界里和他聊
Use one of those Bill’s pods?
用比尔的设备吗?
If we can figure out where he hides out
如果我们能知道
in the dreamscape, yeah.
他躲在梦境的哪个角落里的话 当然可以
I have an idea where you could find him.
我知道你能在哪儿找到他了
Agreed, Manfred.
是啊 曼弗雷德
Josephine Baker.
约瑟芬·贝克
Hey, look, Sutton is right.
听着 萨顿说得对
You should've never gotten involved.
你不应该牵扯进来的
You are risking your career.
这会危及到你的职业生涯
I won't be if we keep it on the DL.
不会的 只要我们能保持低调就行
Work on other cases,
把别的案子解决好
give Sutton nothing to complain about.
让萨顿没得抱怨
One of us always at the desks,
我们俩要留个人在办公室
since you know he'll be watching.
他肯定会监视我们的
But we follow up on what we got.
但我们还是要按照已有线索继续跟进
Problem is, with Hull dead, we got nothing.
问题是 现在赫尔死了 我们没有线索了
Hull's high dive,
赫尔本来就不靠谱
I have to think it's Shadowman.
我还是觉得是暗影人干的
Orchestrated by Taylor Bennett.
泰勒·贝尼特一手策划了这一切
If he killed Hull for Bennett,
如果他是为贝尼特卖♥♥命而杀了赫尔
then everyone killed by Shadowman
那暗影人所杀的人
should be connected to her.
肯定都能和她联♥系♥起来
The reporter and the doctor, that's it.
就只有记者和医生有关联
Morrison? No.
但莫里森没有啊?
He's connected to Bennett somehow.
他肯定和贝尼特有某种关联
We must've missed something.
我们肯定遗漏了什么
Possible.
有可能
Or it was some kind of audition for Bennett.
或者那个只是暗影人在向贝尼特
Show what he's capable of.
展示他的能力
And Sabine?
那萨宾呢?
Her mother wasn't killed by Taylor Bennett.
泰勒·贝尼特可没有杀了她妈妈
Shadowman killed her because he knew she could identify him.
暗影人杀了她是因为她认得他
She could find him in dreams, just like James did.
就像詹姆斯一样 她能在梦里找到暗影人
Sabine was just collateral to him.
萨宾只是他的牺牲品
But your mother couldn't speak.
但你妈妈不能开口说话啊
In her dreams she did.
但是她在梦里能说话
You sure you still wanna keep going with this?
你确定你还要继续追查下去吗?
Look at me.
看着我
I need to solve this as much as you.
我和你一样想解决这个案子
Shoo.
呼
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表