剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
10 centimeters. Now, on this next one,
宫口十公分了 接下来
I want you to push with all you've got.
我希望你使出吃奶的力气
There we go.
生出来了
Let me see my son.
让我看看我儿子
I want to see my baby. Where is he?
我要看看我的小宝贝 他在哪?
There is no baby, dear.
亲爱的 没有孩子
But I heard him.
但是我听见了他的声音
I heard him cry.
我听见他的哭声了
I want my baby.
我要我的孩子
Where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪?
Baby... baby...
孩子...孩子...
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Do you ever think your dreams
你有没有想过你做的梦
are trying to tell you something?
是在向你暗示什么?
We all dream, and when we dream,
我们都会做梦 而我们都认为
we think our dreams belong to us and us alone.
我们的梦是由我们自己所独自拥有
What if we're wrong?
但如果我们错了呢?
What if our dreams are like tiles in a grand mosaic
如果我们的梦就像一幅巨大马赛克中的片瓦碎砖
we're all dreaming together?
我们都在梦里一起遨游呢?
Now, what if a person, that one right person,
如果有一个人 一个恰当的人
could wander out of their dream and into yours?
可以从他们自己梦中游离而进入你的梦境 那将会怎样?
What if that person
如果那个人
was you?
恰恰是你呢?
I say we treat ourselves to a lovely dinner tonight.
我提议我们晚上好好吃一顿
Mmm.
嗯
How about Marcello's? Mmm.
马尔塞洛餐厅怎么样? 嗯
Marcello's.
马尔塞洛餐厅
You'll call and get us a table?
你打电♥话♥订个位置吧?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I can't do this anymore. I miss you.
我不能这样继续下去了 我想你
Too late.
太迟了
This is Burton.
我是伯顿
Did I call too late?
我现在打电♥话♥过来是不是太晚了?
No, it's not too late. It's never too late.
没事 不会太晚 永远不迟
That's why the firm
这就是为什么公♥司♥
has a security office.
设立了安保部
What's the name of the officer?
警官的名字叫什么?
I know him. He's a friend of Danny Oldman.
我认识他 他是丹尼·欧德曼的朋友
What do you need me to do?
要我怎么做?
Be polite. Stay there.
客气一点 待在那
All right, you got it.
好的 没问题
How's the wife, Hank? Still spending my money.
汉克 你老婆还好吗? 还在花我的钱
So I got a phone call
我刚接到个电♥话♥
from one of the boy scouts from the firm.
是公♥司♥的一个小伙子打来的
Your Wall Street Master of the Universe
你们公♥司♥的华尔街宇宙学硕士
got his drunk ass rolled
喝多了 然后就到
looking for love in all the wrong places.
不该去的地方索爱 被警♥察♥逮捕了
You don't know that.
不一定啊
Maybe he was asking one of these fine ladies where to get a cab.
他可能只是问问这些美女们哪里可以打出租
Ha ha! Come on, west of 10th Avenue
哈哈! 算了吧 第十大街西边
with those legs?
配上那种美♥腿♥?
He's a married man and a senior partner.
他已婚 而且是资深合伙人
We found his wallet around the corner
我们在角落里找到了他的钱包
where the perps dropped it.
犯罪嫌疑人丢在那的
He refused to give a statement till we let him call
他什么都不肯说 直到我们让他打电♥话♥给
"In-house security."
"内部安保"
Any reason I can't take him home?
有没有理由我不能把他带走?
I'd like a statement. Why?
我要录个口供 为什么?
You don't want to do the paperwork.
你也不想办那么多手续
He doesn't want to testify.
他也不想作证
I'm sure the good people of New York
我敢肯定善良的纽约市民
would rather have you out on the street.
更希望你在街上巡逻
Come on. Help me out here.
帮个忙吧 兄弟
I'll get you something on paper tomorrow.
我明天给你点材料吧
All right.
好吧
Mr. Jones?
琼斯先生?
Burton.
伯顿
I was, uh...
我刚刚...
having drinks with a... a...
和...和朋友在老宅牛排馆
friend at the Old Homestead.
一起喝酒
Thought I'd step outside for some air.
只是想出来透透气
I've taken care of the police.
警♥察♥我搞定了
The car service should be here any moment.
出租车服务马上就来了
It was drinks.
都是酒精惹的祸
These men came out of the dark, you understand?
几个人从暗处钻出来 知道吗?
I do, but the more you talk, the less believable you sound.
我知道 但是你说得越多 就越不可信
You did the right thing. You called. I'm here.
你做了正确的选择 给我打了电♥话♥ 我来了
Let the officers know, uh, they...
跟警官们说一声 呃...
were doing their job.
他们也是公事公办
I don't begrudge. They're good men.
我不介意 他们是好人
We're all good men.
我们都是好人
Till we're not.
直到有一天我们不再是为止
Then we're just how God made us.
之后 我们便单纯只是上帝当时打造的模样
Sir?
先生?
You can't park here.
你不能在这里停车
Oh, sorry.
啊 对不起
NYPD. You still can't park here.
我是纽约警♥察♥ 你还是不能在这停车
Ma.
妈
You look good today.
你今天看起来气色不错
Ma, this... is a great thing.
妈 这个...是个好东西
Wonder of the world. I'm not kidding.
世界奇迹 我没开玩笑
All your problems are about to disappear.
你的一切烦恼都即将消散
It's nice, huh?
不错吧 嗯?
I'm gonna fill it with hot water,
我会把里面装上热水
and you're gonna soak your feet.
你把脚泡在里面
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样?
You're welcome.
不用谢
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I was at the, uh...
我上个星期
dentist's office last week,
去看了牙医
and I read this article about foot baths.
我看了一篇关于足浴的文章
It seems we don't treat our feet right.
我就意识到我们平时不够善待我们的脚了
Lots of nerve endings there,
脚上有很多神经末梢
which I suppose is why they torture people
可能这就是为什么折磨人的时候
by whacking the bottoms of their feet.
都会击打他们的足底
Okay. Well, you know, it got me to thinking
所以呢 我就想到
a little foot relaxation would be good for you.
放松足部可能会对你有帮助
This Sri Lankan guy on Broadway
百老汇街有个斯里兰卡人
gave me a sweet deal.
给我打了个折
Okay, you ready?
好了 准备好了吗?
All right. I'm just gonna take off your shoes.
好的 我来把你鞋脱下
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Here we go.
开始了
Ma?
妈 怎么样?
Ma?
妈?
Tess? Yeah.
苔丝? 嗯
That's a nice name. I'm Dr. Song.
很好听的名字 我是宋医生
What did you want to talk to me about?
你有什么问题呢?
I want you to examine me.
我想让你给我做个检查
For what?
检查什么?
I want you to tell me if I've ever had a baby.
我想让你帮我看看我有没有生过孩子
A baby?
生孩子?
Yep. Um, Tess,
是的 嗯 苔丝
according to your computer records,
根据你的电脑档案
you've already asked Dr. Obie and Dr. Rosenthal
你已经让西乃山医院的欧比医生和
up at Mount Sinai to examine you.
罗森塔尔医生给你检查过了
So?
那又怎样?
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表