剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Police! Hey! Taka.
警♥察♥! 孝
Hey!
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Freeze!
别动!
It was the RV guy.
就是那个在房♥车里的人
Taka.
孝
Taka, Taka, you all right?
孝 孝 你没事吧?
Taka.
孝
Taka, stay with me.
孝 别闭眼睛
All right, get in. Get comfortable.
好了 进去吧 怎么舒服怎么来
These machines
这些机器
use magnetic fields and radio waves to map your brain.
是用磁场和无线电波来映射你脑中图像的
Much like an MRI machine.
跟核磁共振成像差不多嘛
This is safe, right?
很安全 对吧?
100%.
绝对安全
It's 95%.
95%安全吧
Statistically insignificant.
统计学的概率无关紧要啦
Let's do this.
我们开始吧
Lainie?
兰妮?
Lainie!
兰妮
Lainie, can you hear me?
兰妮 你能听到我说话吗?
Tess.
泰丝
I'm pretty sure I found her grandma's house.
我很确定我就在她奶奶的房♥子里
I think I could hear her singing,
我都能听见她在唱歌♥
but I couldn't find her.
可我就是找不到她
Oh, she is clever, our Lainie.
兰妮可是很聪明的
She's what I call an "Engineer,"
我称她为"造梦师"
which means that she can construct her own dream space.
她可以建造出专属的梦境空间
And she's obviously found a way to hide inside of it.
很明显 她已经找到了在梦里藏身的办法
Most cool.
酷毙了
So that's that then.
所以还是什么都没找到咯
Well, you're the best Tracker I know.
你是我见过的最好的追踪者
If you can't find her, I don't think anybody can.
要是你都找不到她 那就没有别人能做到了
Unless you want to find a Skater to go in with you.
或者可以找一个"穿透者”来帮你
A what?
什么?
A Skater is what I call
我称那些可以
a person who can move past a dream construct.
穿透梦境构造的人为"穿透者"
They don't concern themselves with the logical environment
他们不会受造梦者所建造的逻辑环境
built by the dreamer.
所困扰
It's basically somebody who can walk through walls.
简单来说 就是会穿墙的人
Or dream walls.
梦里的墙
Oh.
噢
Well...
那...
That would be me.
那就是我了
Someone's not flossing.
看来有人没坚持用牙线啊
Help me.
帮帮我
There's something wrong with my teeth.
我的牙不知道出了什么问题
Hey, what do you think about Elizabeth Harding?
你认识伊丽莎白·哈丁吗?
Liz?
小伊?
She's a looker, don't you think?
她还挺漂亮的 对吧?
Hello, Woody.
你好 伍迪
I understand you have some good news for us.
听说你有好消息要带给我们
I assume you know Phillip Whittaker.
我猜你应该认识菲利普·惠特克吧
Of course, you're running against Mayor Harding.
当然 你是哈丁市长竞选的劲敌嘛
I am indeed.
没错
And with your help, I might even
有了你的帮忙
have a chance of succeeding.
我可能还真的有机会能赢呢
So, what have you got?
你有什么消息?
It's a who, and his name is Greg Bachmann.
有个人 名字叫格雷格·巴♥赫♥曼
Greg... Bachmann... I don't-don't follow.
格雷格·巴♥赫♥曼…我没听清
He and Mayor Harding met at a charity event years ago.
他和哈丁市长几年前在一个慈善晚宴上相识
They had a torrid six-month affair
热恋了六个月
and Harding became pregnant.
哈丁还怀孕了
So Mrs. Family First
看来我们家庭至上的市长
cheats on her husband and gets knocked up?
不仅出轨了 还被人搞大了肚子?
Yeah, and that's not the half of it.
对 故事还没讲完呢
Mayor Harding convinced Greg that it would be best
哈丁市长说服了格雷格
for both of their families if they kept the affair secret.
保守秘密是对双方家庭最好的选择
Harding's husband has no idea
哈丁的丈夫根本不知道
that his daughter, Amelia, isn't his biological child.
他的女儿 阿蜜莉雅 其实不是他亲生的
Shit, this is...
我靠…
Where did you get this?
你是从哪儿搞来的消息啊?
That, I'm afraid, is a trade secret.
这是商业机密 无可奉告
But I'm sure Ms. Bennett will vouch for my reliability.
我相信贝尼特夫人可以为我的信誉做担♥保♥的
Indeed I do.
没错
It's best not to concern yourself
你最好还是不要
with the details, Philip.
操心这些细节了 菲利普
We put this out tomorrow, there's no way
我们明天就散布消息出去
Harding's campaign can survive this kind of a scandal.
在这样的丑闻下 哈丁的竞选不可能成功的
With all due respect, Mr. Whittaker,
恕我直言 惠特克先生
I don't think going public is the smart play here.
我觉得公布这一信息并不是明智之选
The scandal could overshadow your entire campaign.
这样的丑闻可能会盖过你为竞选的造势
But I'd still win.
但这样我肯定会赢啊
I know Harding, Ms. Bennett.
我了解哈丁 贝尼特夫人
I can use this information to get her
我可以利用这个信息
to drop out of the race quietly.
让她悄无声息地举手投降
We don't need to create a circus,
我们不需要制♥造♥那么大的混乱
especially if there's a chance that it could lead back to us.
尤其是 这样可能会适得其反的
No, she's got the votes.
不 她的得票数太高了
Her approval rating is through the roof.
她的支持率高得都要上天了
I-I need this. I want this now!
我需要这个消息 我现在就要发布!
Now!
马上!
Brutus doesn't like it when people shout.
布鲁图可不喜欢别人♥大♥喊大叫哦
Apologize, please.
请你道歉吧
Of course, I'm very sorry.
是我错了 对不起
I didn't mean to raise my voice.
我不是有意这么大声说话的
Not to me.
不是对我说
To Brutus.
对布鲁图说
Brutus, I, uh... I apologize. I didn't mean to upset.
布鲁图 我向你道歉 我不是有意让你生气的
I understand your concerns, Phillip.
我明白你在担心什么 惠特克
But Woody makes a good point.
不过伍迪说的很有道理
I think we should give him some time to handle this his way.
我建议给他点时间 让他用他的方式去处理把
Here you go. Good boy.
给你 乖孩子
Good boy.
真乖
You're a lucky man, Detective Matsuyama.
你很幸运 孝警官
Slight concussion, but otherwise good.
只有轻微脑震荡现象
That's a relief. When can I check out?
可真让我松了一口气 我什么时候可以出院?
I recommend staying overnight for observation.
我建议你留院观察一晚
Standard procedure for anyone who's had a concussion.
一般脑震荡病人都需要观察一晚
I feel fine. Taka, listen to the man
我感觉很好 孝 听他的吧
with the medical degree.
毕竟他有医学学位
You can check out in the morning.
你明天早上就可以出院了
Till then, get some rest.
在那之前就好好休息吧
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you doing?
你感觉怎样?
I'm okay. Good.
我还好 好
Then maybe you can tell me what the hell
那你可以跟我说说
that was all about.
究竟是怎么回事了
He's the guy who owns the RV, and I'm pretty sure
他就是那辆房♥车的主人 我很确定
he caused that man in his
就是他操纵那个只穿着内♥裤♥的人
underwear to blow his brains out.
开枪崩了自己的
What are you talking about? He was sleepwalking.
你在说什么啊? 他是在梦游
The guy in the blue cap came out of the same brownstone
那个带蓝色帽子的人和受害者是从同一个房♥间出来的
as the victim, and I'm pretty sure he was sleeping there.
我很确定他当时就睡在那里
How?
怎么做到的?
She asks, dreading the answer.
她问 并渴望知道答案
He can enter people's dreams if he sleeps near them.
如果他睡在别人附近 就可以进入别人的梦境
The closer he gets the more power he has over his victims.
他离得越近 对受害者的控制就越强
That's why he was sleeping in Morrison's attic.
这就是他睡在莫里森家阁楼上的原因
That's why he was parked outside my apartment
这就是他在萨宾杀了我妈妈的那个晚上
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表