剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Bill. You said you'd call.
比尔 你说你会打给我的
I'm sorry.
对不起
How is she?
她怎么样了?
She's still sleeping, but I think she's okay.
她还在睡 不过应该没什么事儿了
I'm coming over there.
我现在就过去
She needs to see a familiar face
这样她醒来的时候
when she wakes up. Where are you?
能见到她认识的人 你们在哪儿?
No.
不要
No, give her a chance to get her bearings.
别过来 给她个机会让她了解事情的真♥相♥
I need to make this right, Tess.
我要让事情回归正常 泰丝
You have. We found her with your help,
你已经做的很好了 正是因为你的帮助 我们才找到了她
and now she's safe.
现在她安全了
I'll call you back when she's awake.
等她醒了我再打给你
Hey, what are you...
喂 你在...
Dad?
爸爸?
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿?
Mom says you're not supposed to see me.
妈妈说不让你来见我的
I know, I just...
我知道 我只是...
I just really needed to.
我只是必须要见你
I miss you, Peanut.
我很想你 小花生
I miss you too.
我也想你
How's the new school?
新学校怎么样?
How do you think it is? It's new.
还能怎么样?很新呗
I got you something.
我给你带了点东西
What's this?
这是什么?
Figured you're gonna need a computer for NYU, right?
我觉得你去纽约大学会用得到电脑吧?
I'm not...
我不...
I'm not going to NYU, Dad.
我不去纽约大学了 爸
Mom didn't tell you?
妈妈没有告诉你吗?
What?
什么?
Well, what happened? I thought...
为什么?我以为...
The scholarship didn't come through,
奖学金申请没有通过
and Mom says a loan is out of the question.
妈妈说也我们家也别指望能贷到款
I'll be lucky if I can go
所以以现在的状况
to a community college at this point.
我能读到社区学院就不错了
Well, you earned a spot there.
可是你考上了啊
You deserve it.
那是你应得的
I'm gonna call them.
我要给他们打电♥话♥
I'll talk to them.
我去和他们说
It doesn't work like that, Dad.
没用的 爸
Well, let me see what I can do.
让我想想办法
And I'm going to see about getting our house back too.
我还想把我们的房♥子赎回来呢
How's that gonna happen?
你要怎么做到呢?
How's any of it gonna happen?
你要怎么做到你说的这些呢?
I've been working.
我有在工作了
Really hard.
很努力地工作
Doing what? Consulting.
做什么? 咨♥询♥服务
For who?
给谁?
For some... important people.
给一些...很重要的人
And I have a feeling that...
而且我感觉...
they might be able to convince NYU to have a change of heart.
他们应该可以改变纽约大学做出的决定
Really?
真的吗?
You have my word on it, Peanut.
我向你保证 小花生
Come here.
来抱抱
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Okay.
好了
Have a good day at school, Peanut.
在学校过得愉快哦 小花生
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 爸
Hair of the dog?
宿醉还需酒来解?
Yes.
是啊
I got carried away last night...
我昨晚为了庆祝惠特克的票选领先
celebrating Whittaker's poll numbers.
喝得都断片了
No hard feelings, then? About Harding.
关于哈丁的事还生气吗?
Politics is a contact sport.
政♥治♥斗争就像是近身搏斗
If you don't want to get bruised,
如果你不想受伤
you shouldn't get on the field, right?
你就不要下场去打 对吧?
Now, my concerns about the way you handled it were...
不过 我对你处理方式的疑惑纯粹是...
purely tactical.
出于战略上的
And obviously, I was a fool to question your judgment.
不过很明显 是我太笨了才会质疑你的判断
Well, I think you know
我想你知道
I'm more of a shock and awe kind of gal.
我是那种让人惊讶又惊叹的女人
We needed to take advantage of Harding's gender.
我们得利用好哈丁的性别
If she were a man, none of this would matter.
如果她是个男人 那些丑闻就不算什么了
But this election's only the beginning, huh?
不过控制竞选不过是我们的一小步 不是吗?
Who knows?
谁知道接下来会发生什么呢?
Someday, we might be pulling the strings
有一天 我们控制的可能是
of someone holding the keys to the White House,
拿着白宫钥匙的人
and there will always be a place on the team
而这个团队里 永远都会有
for someone with your unique abilities.
像你这样有特殊才能的人的位置
Well, I am a patriot.
我可是个爱国者呢
And full disclosure about my "Unique abilities":
而关于我的特殊才能 坦白讲
I've only showed you the tip of the iceberg.
我才只展示了它的冰山一角
Good to know.
那就最好了
As a matter of fact, I have a new assignment for you.
说实话 我还有个新任务给你
There are rumblings
有传言说
of a former Whittaker intern planning to surface
惠特克之前有个实习生
with sexual harassment accusations.
想告他性骚扰
Well, what convenient timing.
时间可真凑巧啊
Harding's people must have put her up to it.
一定是哈丁的人让她那么做的吧
We need to crush this thing ASAP.
我们要立刻处理掉这事儿
I'm glad to see we're on the same page.
很开心我们的想法终于一致了
I'm sure the little harlot's bound to have
我敢肯定这个小贱♥人♥
some soiled lingerie in her closet.
手里一定握着什么不能见人的龌蹉秘密
And you want me to find it. Exactly.
你想让我把那些秘密找出来 没错
That's all her pertinent personal information.
那是她的所有相关信息
You'll need to work quickly.
你要迅速行动
And, as always, success will be rewarded handsomely.
一如既往 事成之后酬金丰厚
Consider it done.
绝对没问题
Excellent. Your car's out front.
好 给你的车就在门口
They're in there? Yeah, but Alex, hold on.
他们在里面吗? 对 亚历克斯 等等
Hold on. You trust me, right?
等等 你信任我的 对吧?
Of course I trust you. What kind of question is that?
我当然信任你 这是什么鬼问题啊?
Because I trust them.
因为我信任他们
Okay, I'll try not to embarrass you
好啦 我会尽量不在你朋友面前
in front of your friends.
让你为难的
Burton, right? That's me.
伯顿 对吧? 是我
Nice to meet you too. She's fired up about this.
我也很高兴见到你 她已经为这事火冒三丈了
I hadn't noticed.
我可真没发现呢
Can you confirm you have a kidnapping victim
你承认你在监护一个绑♥架♥案的受害者
in your custody and in this apartment?
并且她就在这间公♥寓♥里吗?
Yes, Yes, I can confirm that.
是的 我可以承认
You can't sequester a kidnapping victim
你不可以私自扣留绑♥架♥案受害者
until you decide she's ready to talk to a State's attorney.
等你觉得她已经恢复好了 就该上报州检察官了
You want me to list everything that's wrong with that?
你想我把你做错的事都一一列出来吗?
Should I start with the legal things
我该先从法律上说
or the ethical things? Okay, relax, Alex.
还是从道德上说? 好了 亚历克斯 放松
She's been heavily sedated. We don't know for how long,
她被下了很重的镇静剂 我们都不知道下了多久了
and she can't make a statement until she's fully coherent.
而在她头脑清醒之前 她是做不了口供的
Yeah, and we're not convinced
对啊 而且我们也不确定
that putting her on anyone's radar...
让别人 不管是不是警方人员
authorities or not... is a safe move.
追踪到她究竟安不安全
Her abilities made her a commodity.
她的能力使她成为了商品
But if the people that took her get wind that she's willing to testify...
如果绑♥架♥她的人收到风声说她愿意指证...
If she's willing to testify.
如果她愿意指证的话
If. Yes.
如果 是的
If she's willing to testify,
如果她愿意指证
then we might as well paint a target on her back.
那我们就可能害她成为别人的目标
Fine, but I want to talk to her.
好吧 可是我想和她聊聊
You will, just not yet.
可以 但是现在还不行
Like Taka said, she's still unconscious.
孝也说了 她还在昏迷中
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表