剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
No, I haven't.
我没有
Emily.
艾米丽
This hasn't been easy on her.
她一直很难接受
It's not easy on anyone, we know.
这对谁来说都很难接受的
Your lawyer, Mr. Derrickson,
您的律师德瑞克森先生
if he served your husband papers,
如果是他给你丈夫送的判决书
he knew where Tom was.
那他就知道汤姆在哪儿
Did he give you an address?
他有给过你地址吗?
No, you'd have to ask Mr. Derrickson.
没有 你们可能得去问问德瑞克森先生了
Thank you.
谢谢您
Oh, shit.
靠
Get back. Back up.
后退 后退
Shit.
靠
Tom's file's gotta be here somewhere.
汤姆的文件肯定就在这里
I'll call it in.
我打电♥话♥叫叫人来
Alex.
亚历克斯
We got it.
我们找到了
Mr. Dolan?
多兰先生?
Damn it.
靠
Watch the door, buddy.
轻点儿碰门 兄弟
Mind if we look around for a minute?
你介意我们四下看看吗?
You find anything,
随便你们找
that son of a bitch owes me two weeks' rent.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的欠我两星期的房♥租呢
Not that anyone ever leaves cash in this joint.
这儿从没有人给过现金
He was here yesterday.
他昨天还在这儿
This morning, even.
甚至今早孩子啊
He was gone the minute he was served.
他拿到判决书的当下就离开了
He probably burned the papers,
他可能把判决书烧了
then went straight for the lawyer.
然后就直接来找律师了
Talk about shooting the messenger.
你是说他把送信的人给杀了
Yeah, the question is, who's next?
是 问题是 下一个是谁?
Please, Mr. Hammond, have a seat.
哈蒙德先生 请坐吧
Sorry our ATM declined your card.
很抱歉我们的ATM把您的卡退了
They can be temperamental at times.
机器有时候就是不太好使的
I just need to make a withdrawal.
我要取款
Sure, I can help you with that.
没问题 我来帮您取
What's the amount?
取多少呢?
How about you tell me how much is in the account
你先告诉我账户里有多少吧
and we'll take it from there?
然后我们再商量
No problem, let me just...
没问题 让我...
Okay.
好的
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
No, there's not a problem.
没问题
I just need to get a manager over here
我需要叫经理过来
to authorize this.
进行授权
To authorize what?
授权什么?
I'll be one second.
我马上回来
Shit.
靠
We have a situation.
我们有麻烦了
The man at my desk has his account flagged
坐在我桌子前的那个男人
for a federal alert.
他的银行账户收到了联邦警告
What man?
那个男人?
When he's paid to do it. Exactly.
他是收了钱的 当然
Yeah, because it's work, it's work.
那是工作啊
Yeah.
是啊
This is the last picture we have of my brother.
这是我弟弟的最后一张照片了
Ronald.
罗纳德
He would've been 22 today.
他今天应该22岁了
Can you imagine?
不敢想象吧
Yes.
是啊
And now, thanks to you, Burton,
还是要感谢你 伯顿
we are to live his dream.
我们才能带着他的梦想继续生活
How old was he when he...?
他去世的时候多大
He was 14.
14岁
I'll help you, Grace.
我来帮你吧 格蕾丝
Absolutely not.
不用了
Ah, just let him.
让他帮吧
You won't talk him out of it.
你可说服不了他的
And so...
这么说
Ronald was an interpreter
罗纳德是伯顿军队里的
for Burton's unit?
翻译?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
At 14?
14岁?
That's pretty young.
还很年轻啊
A good job, even for a grown man.
他干得很出色 比成年人还要好
Our family was very lucky.
我们的家庭很幸运
Lucky that Ronald spoke English so well.
幸亏罗纳德的英语说得很好
And lucky that he met Burton.
也幸亏他遇到了伯顿
How long did he work with you?
他为你工作了多久
Just a few months.
就几个月
Wasn't long enough.
不是很长
Great kid.
是个好孩子
I hope you saved room for desert.
希望你还有肚子吃甜点
I did. Me too, what is it?
当然有 我也是 是什么
It is tradition
是为了
in honor of Ronald.
纪念罗纳德的一种传统
Strawberry shortcake.
草莓脆饼
Medic! Go!
医生 快走
Oh!
哦
Oh, shit.
靠
I'm so sorry. It's... it's... it's fine.
对不起 没事 没事儿的
No, no, I'll fix it.
不 我会收拾好的
Let me help. No, no, no, no.
让我帮忙吧 不用不用
It's just an accident.
不小心碰到了而已
There are more, there are more.
还有很多呢
It's... it's... it's fine.
没事儿的
I'll fix it.
我会收拾好的
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's fine, there are more.
没事 还有很多呢
Excuse me.
失陪了
I'm gonna go change my clothes.
我去换一下衣服
Boys, let's see what else we have for desert, huh?
孩子们 我们去看看还有什么甜品吃吧
It's always the same sadness
每次提到我弟弟的时候
when we talk about my brother.
我们都还是会觉得那么悲伤
I didn't quite get that before today.
直到今天我才懂得这种感觉
Have you lost family?
你也失去过家人吗
I have.
是的
Then you know.
那你就会理解了
It is a terrible thing.
那种感觉是很糟糕的
But...
不过
Burton still thinks he could've saved Ronald.
伯顿还是认为他本可以救下罗纳德的
He doesn't understand that he did save him
他不明白 他救了我们
by saving us.
就是救了他啊
And now,
现在
Ronald is cradled up in God's arms,
罗纳德已长眠于上帝的怀中
where he'll always be safe.
他已经彻底安全了
Please,
拜托你
help him to understand that.
一定要让他明白这件事
Chris!
克里斯!
Oh, shit.
我靠
I screwed up, I totally forgot our lunch.
我又搞砸了 我忘记跟你约了中饭了
Yeah, you were, what, working
你一直忙着调查那个
on the murder case you already solved?
早就解决了的谋杀案?
I'm so sorry.
对不起
No.
别
I will make it up to you, I swear.
我会补偿你的 我发誓
I don't want you to make it up to me.
我不想让你补偿我
I just want you to tell me what's actually going on.
我只想让你告诉我到底发生了什么
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Alex, we've been together for five years.
亚历克斯 我们已经在一起五年了
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表