剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Give us a chance to explain exactly how we can help you.
给我们一个能够好好向你解释 我们如何能帮到你的机会
I'm not walking away from the best job I've ever had
我可不想就这样放弃现在这份好工作
Based on some blue-sky promises from a stranger.
就因为一个陌生人的天荒夜谈就做这种决定
I'm disappointed to hear that, Tom.
我对这个答复挺失望的 汤姆
But perhaps we can talk again
不过或许在不久的将来
In the not-too-distant future.
我们可以再讨论讨论
Wait.
等等
How do I contact you?
我怎么联♥系♥你?
I don't even know your name.
我连你的名字都不知道
It's Katrina,
我叫卡特里娜
Katrina Boerg
卡特里娜·博格
And you can find me anytime...
你随时可以找到我...
In your dreams.
我就在你的梦里
They've arrived.
他们到了
16 minutes late.
迟到了十六分钟
Relax, my boy.
放心吧 小伙子
They wouldn't dare dream of harming us,
他们是不敢伤害我们的
At least not until they get our money.
至少在拿到钱之前不会
Why would I harm a paying customer?
我怎么会伤害买♥♥主呢?
We're not common criminals.
我们也不是什么随随便便的小罪犯
Common? No, I suppose not.
随随便便?是不太随便
What, Dr. Ginsburg, does that make you?
那金斯伯格博士 你又是什么呢?
My reasons for acquiring Tess and her son are pure.
我要得到泰丝和她儿子的理由非常神圣
Pure?
神圣?
I see. Interesting.
好吧 挺有趣的
Well, now that we've exchanged pleasantries,
玩笑也开过了
Perhaps we should get down to business.
或许我们该谈谈正事了
Agreed.
我同意
First, I'd like to see some proof
首先 我需要证据
That you actually have Tess and her son
来证明泰丝和她儿子
In your possession.
确实在你手中
They are being kept in a secure location.
他们被关在秘密的地方
If you'll just give me a moment...
你稍等一下
Yeah, they're here.
没错 他们在这儿
Well, they want to be sure we're not bullshitting them,
他们想确保一下我们没糊弄他们
So put her on.
让她听吧
Right.
好
Is that you, Tess?
是你吗 泰丝?
Who is this?
你是谁?
It's lovely to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音真好
I've been looking forward to this conversation
我期待这次对话
For a long time.
已经很久了
What do you want from us?
你想从我们这里得到什么?
Yes, I imagine you have lots of questions,
我明白 你肯定有很多疑惑
Especially since we shared that dream last night.
特别是在昨晚的梦境过后
So it was you.
所以真的是你
Actually, I only did half the work, my dear.
其实只有一半是我做的
You have abilities
你拥有着
You haven't begun to tap or understand.
你从未触及或意识到的能力
But we will help you develop them soon enough.
不过我们很快就会帮到你了
By kidnapping me and my son?
通过绑♥架♥我和我儿子吗?
All will be revealed in due time.
等时机一到 一切迷弟都会被解开
Go to hell, you sick bastard!
去死吧 你♥他♥妈♥的!
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
I will be once we finish this.
只要我们能把这破事解决
Emily.
艾米丽
What are you doing here, Dad?
你在这干嘛呢 爸爸?
I thought you were in... Jail?
我还以为你在... 监狱里?
No, they couldn't make it stick, just like I said.
不 他们起诉不了我的 我说过了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你了
You see me standing here, not in jail.
你看到我现在站在这里了 我不在监狱
What don't you believe?
你还有什么不相信的呢?
I've done a lot of thinking...
我想了很多...
About everything.
关于这一切
How'd you get all this money?
你怎么会有那么多钱的?
I told you, I got a new job.
我和你说了 我有了一份新工作
Doing what?
什么工作?
You don't have any special skills.
你什么特长都没有
I do now,
我现在有的
And I've been working really hard at developing them...
而且我很努力地在发挥我的特长...
Really?
真的吗?
So what are they?
那它究竟是什么?
What's the name of the company? Where's your office?
你的公♥司♥名字叫什么?你的办公室在哪儿?
Look, you're confused, scared.
听着 你很迷惑 很害怕
It's understandable, but once you get to NYU
我都明白 可是等你去了纽约大学
And gain a little perspective... I'm not going to NYU.
多了解一下各种... 我不去纽约大学了
What are you talking about? They canceled my scholarship.
你说什么? 他们取消我的奖学金了
No, it must be some kind of mistake.
不 一定是哪里搞错了
No.
没有
The mistake was believing you in the first place.
错的是我一开始居然相信了你
You're a liar!
你就是个骗子!
Did you send me a fake email
你是给我发了封假邮件
To make me think that I got it?
让我以为自己被录取了吗?
Of course not. Just... give me a couple days.
我当然没有...你再给我点时间
I'll fix this, peanut. Stop calling me that.
我会把事情搞定的 小花生 别再那样叫我了
No one's taking that scholarship from you.
没人能把你的奖学金抢走的
You'll see. Okay?
你等着看吧
In the meantime, take this, buy some clothes...
还有 收下这些钱 多买♥♥点儿衣服...
Stay away from me!
你走开!
I never want to see you again!
我再也不想见到你了!
So, when they arrive, they're gonna want to see me.
好 等他们到这儿的时候 肯定会想要见我
How about if Woody shows you off from this spot?
伍迪从这里带着你出现
We'll be able to keep you covered from here.
然后我们在这里给你打掩护怎么样?
Great.
好
Can't wait to look Ginsburg in the eyes
我都等不及要和金斯伯格对峙
And shake some answers out of him.
让他把真♥相♥一五一十地说出来了
Yeah, okay, look, I've been thinking about that.
我有一个想法
We won't need you at the site to make this work.
其实这个计划并不需要你真的在场
You can get all your answers once Ginsburg's behind bars.
你也可以等金斯伯格进了监狱之后再让他坦白
Tess, listen to me... it doesn't make sense
泰丝 你听我说...
To put you in harm's way
我们没有权力为了一时痛快
Just so you can have a moment of satisfaction.
就把你置于险境
If they don't see me,
可是如果见不到我
They won't step inside that warehouse.
他们是不会踏进这个仓库的
I can tell them I'm afraid of an ambush.
我可以和他们说我怕有陷阱
I don't want them
我不想他们
To steal the merchandise without paying for it.
连钱也不付就把货品抢走
Yeah, that could work. They know Woody's a coward.
还真的能行得通 他们都知道伍迪是个胆小鬼
And greedy and amoral.
还很贪心 毫无道德
Thanks, guys. That's...
谢谢你们的评价...
They'll believe he wants to make the deal
他们会相信他是真的想做成这次交易
And that he's brought the merchandise, right?
真的把货品带来了 对吧?
I'm going to be there.
我一定要在现场
I planned this. I've got to see it through.
这是我计划的 我得知晓事情的发展
There are at least 50 ways this can blow up in our faces.
有太多未知数了 可能会使事情不如你所愿的
They might get lucky. Bottom line is...
他们可能刚好走运 重点是...
Are you willing to lose James again?
你想再失去詹姆斯一次吗?
Let Bennett or Ginsburg get their hands on him?
让贝尼特或者金斯伯格伤害到他?
Of course not.
当然不想
Then don't take that risk.
那就别冒这个险
We don't need you there to bag him.
我们不需要你在场才能抓住他的
With everything we've got now,
以目前我们所有资源来看
If they show up with payment,
如果他们在交易的时候现身了
They're performing an overt act
那他们就是在公然越轨
In furtherance of a class A felony...
犯下一级重罪
Human trafficking.
买♥♥卖♥♥人口
They're looking at 25 years
二级合谋罪
For conspiracy in the second degree, minimum.
至少能判25年
All we're gambling is ourselves,
我们的赌注就是我们自己
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表