剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Put you and James in danger.
让你和詹姆斯深陷危险中
No, you didn't. I did.
不 你没有 我有
No. I did.
不 我有
No.
不
And think of what would've happened to Lainie
如果你没有开始这一切
if you hadn't started all this.
想想兰妮身上会发生什么啊
Yeah, but now she's gone, Tess.
是啊 但现在她不见了 泰丝
Maybe she's in danger again.
或许她又遇见了危险
Maybe, but...
或许 但是...
It was her decision.
那是她的决定
She was right, I wanted her to stay for myself.
她是对的 我想让她为了我留下来
I was hoping maybe if she remembered something, I...
我希望她或许能记得什么 我..
I could understand what happened to me.
那样我就能知道我身上到底发生了什么
There's so much I don't know.
有太多我不知道的事情了
You're a good man, Burton.
你是个好人 伯顿
That's one thing I know for sure.
这是我能确定的事情
Thank you.
谢谢
Taka.
孝
Don't be angry.
别生气
I told you not to come. I know.
我告诉过你不要来的 我知道
But I had to find you.
但我得找到你啊
And you're here.
而你就在这儿
It's the only dream I have left.
这是我唯一的梦了
Where I go when I can't take it anymore.
我每次撑不下去的时候就会来这儿
I found the man who did this to you.
我找到对你下手的那个人了
You understand?
你明白吗?
I found the real killer.
我找到了真的凶手
No, Taka.
不 孝
No, I'm the real killer.
不 我就是真的凶手
You're not.
你不是
We know who made you do it.
我们知道是谁操纵你这么做的了
But none of that matters.
但那些都不重要了
All that matters now
重要的是
is for us to be together.
我们可以在一起了
All I wanted was you.
我只想要你
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表