剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Falling Water..."
《落梦若水》前情提要
We found the girl from the dream.
我们找到梦里那个女孩了
Still in touch with Lainie Whicker?
你和兰妮·维克还有联♥系♥吗?
No, she's gone. They stole my life.
没有 她走了 他们偷走了我的人生
God only knows what they did to me.
天知道他们对我做了什么
I think you're pregnant.
我觉得你怀孕了
We're talking human trafficking
我们现在在说的是人口走私
and the murder of a reporter
以及一位政客
by a politician to keep it all from getting out.
为隐瞒真♥相♥而谋杀记者的案子
This isn't just about Shadowman anymore.
这已经不仅是暗影人的案子了
This is a full-on conspiracy.
这是个完完全全的阴谋
Hull-Bedford is responsible for this man's death.
赫尔·贝德福德要对这个人的死负责
I'll take a look. That's all I can do.
我会看一眼 我只能做到这些了
There are layers and layers separating my name
他们要挖到我这里 还有很多层防线
from all of this, right?
要突破呢 不是吗?
It seems like they know a lot more than they're saying.
他们似乎知道的不仅是说出来的那些
Guy took a nosedive.
有个人突然跳下来了
54 floors.
五十四层楼呢
If Taylor Bennett is the one who hired Shadowman,
如果是泰勒·贝尼特雇了暗影人
then she's our best shot at putting an end to all of this.
那抓住她就是我们结束这一切的最好机会
We're gonna get this Taylor Bennett.
我们会抓到泰勒·贝尼特的
And she's gonna lead us right to the asshole
然后她就能带我们找到那个
who did this to you and Sabine and your mother.
对你 萨宾还有你妈妈下此毒手的混♥蛋♥
You put this out tomorrow, and there's no way
你明天就把消息放出来
Harding's campaign could survive
有了这样的丑闻
this kind of a scandal.
哈丁的竞选肯定成不了了
What kind of man are you?
你究竟是什么人?
Didn't have to go down that way.
你们不用走到这一步的
Bullshit, it didn't.
放屁才不用
There are rumblings of a former Whittaker intern
传闻惠特克有一个前实习生
planning to surface
准备出面
with sexual harassment accusations.
控告他性骚扰
And you want me to find him? Consider it done.
你想让我把他找出来?包在我身上
Sabine.
萨宾
It's me.
是我
Go away.
你走开
I heard what happened.
我听说发生的事了
And I know there's nothing I can say to change things now,
我知道现在我说什么也改变不了发生的事实了
but I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
但我会带你离开这儿的 好吗?
Please stop.
别说了
Sabine, please don't shut me out.
萨宾 拜托你不要不理我
Let me help you.
让我帮你把
Forget about me.
忘了我吧
My life is over.
我的人生已经完了
I don't deserve to live.
我不配活下去了
Don't say that.
不要这样说
It's true. Sabine, please...
那是事实 萨宾 拜托...
I killed your mother!
是我杀了你妈妈!
Just leave me alone.
你就让我自己呆着吧!
Just don't hurt yourself again, okay?
你不要再伤害自己了 好吗?
Please... Guard!
求你了... 警卫!
If you can just give me a second.
你再给我一点时间
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
我会带你离开这里的 好吗?
I promise.
我保证
All right, time to go.
好了 探视时间到
Ronald.
罗纳德
Strawberries?
吃草莓吗?
You remembered.
你还记得
Better when they're fresh.
还是新鲜的时候更好吃一点
Thank you.
谢谢
I've been meaning to ask,
我一直想问
who are you named after?
你为什么会叫这个名字?
Ronald Reagan.
罗纳德·里根
I'm going to be an American some day.
总有一天我会成为美国人的
Not British?
不做英国人吗?
Do you have cowboys?
你们那儿有牛仔吗?
I'm afraid not. Or cheeseburgers?
恐怕没有 那芝士汉堡呢?
Not really, no.
也不太有
It's the US of A for me for sure then.
那我肯定要做美国人了
I'm going to go there, work hard,
我要到那里去 好好工作
and someday be lawyer.
总有一天会成为大律师的
Then my whole family can live there with me.
然后我的所有家人都能和我一起住在美国了
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
听起来你把一切都想好了呢
It's all I ever think about.
我脑子里整天想的全都是这些
Well, if I can help, you know I'll try.
只要我能帮上忙 你尽管开口
Just the strawberries.
给我带草莓就够了
I can handle everything else myself.
其他我自己能搞得定
I'm a very resourceful man.
我人脉可是很广的
Grab one. Thank you.
吃一个 谢谢
Come on, wish me luck. Three, two, one.
来 祝我好运 三 二 一
British Conspicuous Gallantry Cross.
英国的英勇十字勋章
SAS.
SAS
That's U.K. Special Forces, isn't it?
那是英国的特种部队是吧?
Very impressive, you being chosen for that.
很不错啊 你是被选去部队的吗
Volunteered. Even more impressive.
自愿的 那更加不错了
Obviously, uh,
很显然
you saw combat.
你是经历过战争的人
In Darfur, yes, sir.
是的 我曾在达尔富尔服役
Well, I can't think of a reason why I can't hire you.
我想不到任何不聘你的理由了
Except one.
只有一个理由
I'm dead.
我已经死了
I'm dead too.
我也已经死了
Just another one of your casualties.
不过是另一个由你所造成的伤亡而已
Ah, no.
不
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早上好
Did we wake you?
我们吵醒你了吗?
Nah, I was up.
没有 我早就醒了
Pancakes?
吃煎饼吗?
Chocolate chip Mickey?
加巧克力豆吗?
I got the big bowl.
我有个超大的碗
Go on.
去吧
Hey.
嘿
You look tired.
你看起来很累
I'm okay.
我很好
No, you're not.
不 你不好
Hey, you're here early. Yeah, I need to talk to Tess.
嘿 你到早了 嗯 我要和泰丝聊聊
She barely spoke to me.
她几乎不肯和我说话
Why would she do this?
她怎么会那样做呢?
It's obvious.
很明显
She's given up.
她已经自暴自弃了
They put her in solitary.
他们把她单独关在一件牢房♥里
I have to go see her.
我要去看看她
I'm not sure she'll see any of us anymore.
我都不确定她还愿不愿意见我们中的任何人了
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗?
I feel like shit.
感觉糟透了
Okay, I'll... I'll be there in a second.
好 我一会儿就过来
I gotta get to work.
我要去上班了
Go to Sabine.
去看看萨宾吧
Maybe you can get through to her.
或许你能劝得动她
Yeah.
嗯
I'll talk to you later.
我迟点儿再找你
And as police were called to escort him downtown,
警♥察♥护送他去了市中心
New York is wondering,
全纽约都在疑惑
is Phil Whittaker's career over?
菲利普·惠特克的职业生涯会就此结束吗?
I don't know what happened. I... I... I...
我不知道发生什么了什么 我...我...
I went to bed.
我当时要上♥床♥睡觉
Did you dream?
你做梦了吗?
I don't know. I m...
我不知道 我...
Maybe. Yeah, I...
可能吧
I dreamt I was elected president.
我梦到我选上总统了
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表