剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
These pods amplify a dreamer's range
这些设备可以扩大人入梦的距离
allowing them to connect with anyone, anywhere.
可以让梦境者随意连接任何地方 与任何人交流
Do they work?
能用了吗?
Unfortunately, no.
很不幸 并不能
I have come close a few times,
有几次我几乎都要成功了
but nowhere near as well as I would have liked to.
但结果远没有达到我的预期
Now, I don't know what to do.
现在我也不知道该怎么办了
I poured my heart and soul into this, and my money.
我把全部心血都倾注到了这个机器上 还有我的钱
Sold everything to do this, and now I'm petrified
我变卖♥♥家产就是为了做这台机器
that all I'm going to end up left with to show for it
但恐怕我最终制♥造♥出来的
is essentially a $200,000 mattress.
不过是一个价值二十万美元的床垫罢了
And that's what you need a test subject for.
你就是拿这个来测试实验对象的?
Yes.
是的
Is there anyone on this list of names
这个名单上有没有人
who might have been a powerful Dreamer?
是强大的梦境者?
More powerful than even Tess.
比泰丝还强大的
Yeah, only one came close.
只有一个人接近这个水平
Who?
谁?
Lainie Whicker.
兰妮·维克
She had talent. Had?
她曾经很有天赋 曾经?
What are you really looking for?
你们到底在找什么?
There's someone out there, we think a Dreamer,
有个人在外作恶 我们认为是一个梦境者
who's entering people's dreams
通过进入别人的梦境
and manipulating them to commit murder.
操纵别人进行谋杀
I have never come across anything like that.
我从没听说过这样的事情
How can you be sure?
你确定吗?
I've seen him. We all have.
我见过他了 我们都见过了
James calls him the Shadowman.
詹姆斯管他叫暗影人
He's seen him too? Yep.
他也见过他了? 是的
Well, I don't think it could be Lainie.
我觉得不是兰妮
Okay, I'm sure it couldn't be Lainie.
我能确定不是她
And it couldn't be any of my Dreamers for that matter.
也不会是我测试过的任何一个梦境者
How can you be so certain?
你怎么这么确定?
I'm fairly certain.
我非常确定
I have a pretty good screening process set up.
我的筛选程序是非常严格的
Anybody like you're describing would probably be eliminated.
像你刚刚描述的这种人是会被淘汰掉的
But you can't say for sure.
但你其实也不能确定
Not for sure, no.
是的
We'd like to see those profiles.
我们想看看那些文件
Like I said, they are confidential.
我说过了 这些都是机密
Like I told you, we'd like to see those profiles.
我也说过了 我们想看看
There are hundreds of them.
有上百份资料呢
Okay, so why don't we start
那我们从你测试过的
with your most powerful Dreamer.
最强大的梦境者开始看起怎样?
This Lainie Whicker for instance.
比如这个兰妮·维克
Fine.
好吧
If I knew we'd be on a stakeout all day,
早知道我们要在这儿趴一整天
I would've brought coffee.
我就带咖啡过来了
Or a novel.
带本小说也行啊
Or a sane partner.
或者带个理智点儿的搭档来
If you want, you... go home, you're off the clock anyway.
你要是不想盯就回家吧 反正你也下班了
Thanks but I don't want you
谢了 但我可不想你
going all "Punisher" Or anything.
变成“惩罚者”那样的人
I'm fine. No, you're not.
我没事的 你有事
And you shouldn't be.
而你不该有事
You should be taking care of yourself.
你应该好好照顾你自己
Working through this incredible trauma you've been through.
早日从这个巨大的创伤中走出来
Talking to Doc Vickers like I've asked you
我都嘱咐过你几十遍了
a dozen times.
去维克斯医生那儿看看
But also, I...
不过 我…
Understand this.
也能理解你
And I'm your partner.
我是你的搭档啊
And while I think it'll end in a long night of nothing,
虽然我觉得盯完这个漫漫长夜我们也抓不到什么
I'm good with hanging.
不过无所事事我也很拿手的
Thanks.
谢谢
Would you look at this fool?
你看看那个傻子?
This little piggy went to market
♪ 小猪跑进了市场
This little piggy stayed home. He's going to get himself run over.
♪ 小猪留在家里 他会被车撞到的
This little piggy had roast beef
♪ 小猪吃了烤牛肉
This little piggy had none Sir. Sir.
♪ 小猪什么都没有 先生 先生
Why don't you come out of the street?
离主街道远一点好吗?
This...
♪ 小猪…
NYPD. You need to get off the street.
纽约警♥察♥ 请离开主街道
Sir. Sir, get off the street.
先生 先生 离开主街道
No! No, no!
不 不要!
Greg, my man.
格雷格 兄弟
Yes?
怎么了?
I was at my grandma's house.
我当时在我奶奶家
The one in... Savannah? Yeah.
在萨凡纳吗? 是的
She was a real classy lady, my grandma.
我奶奶是个非常优雅的女人
Collected art and shit.
收集艺术品之类的
I felt like a princess living there, you know?
像是一位住在那里的公主
It's all gone now.
但现在都消失了
Lost in the flood.
洪水带走了一切
I can only go there when I dream.
我只有在梦中才能回到那里
Was Justin at your grandma's house?
贾斯汀当时也在你奶奶家里吗?
No. Why would he be?
没有 他去那儿干嘛?
Because your assignment was to locate
因为你的任务就是在梦境中
Justin somewhere in the dreamscape.
将贾斯汀固定在某个地方
Lainie.
兰妮
I tried. I couldn't find him.
我试过了 我没找到他
You are a very strong dreamer.
你是个非常强大的梦境者
I know you can do this.
我知道你可以做到的
You just... you have to focus.
你只需要集中精力
Well, we'll, uh... we'll try again next time.
好吧 我们下次再试试吧
There's not going to be a next time.
不会再有下一次了
This is my last session.
这是我最后一次参加测试了
What do you mean? Why?
你什么意思?为什么?
Because.
因为所以
Let's talk about this.
我们可以谈谈啊
Nah. There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Lainie, Lainie.
兰妮 兰妮
She was one of my best.
她曾是我最好的实验对象之一
Nowhere near your caliber, Tess, but damn good.
虽然还达不到你的水准 泰丝 但已经非常好了
She's just a kid.
她还是个孩子
What happened to her?
她后来怎样了?
I tried to find her, but...
我也试着找过她 但是...
What?
什么?
She just disappeared. Her phone was disconnected.
她就这么消失了 电♥话♥也没人接
She moved out of her place.
也从原来住的地方搬走了
Well, she couldn't have completely disappeared.
她不会完全消失的
The last payment she received from this other entity
两个周之前 刚刚有别的公♥司♥
was dated two weeks ago.
给她打过钱
Then I don't know.
那我就不知道了
Maybe there's a way we can find her the dreamscape.
说不定我们可以在梦境中找到她
Yes.
是的
You were always a natural at finding people.
你在找人上一直很有天赋的
If anyone can do this, you can, and my pods can help.
要是还有人能做到的话 那就是你了 我的资料库也能帮上忙
You said they didn't work.
你不是说设备没用吗
Well, they don't, not to the extent
是没用 没到我们期望的程度
that we need them to, but what do we have to lose?
但我们又有什么好失去的呢?
Yeah, we got here around 3:00, and, um...
我们大概是3点钟到的那边
And, um, this...
然后
we saw... we were sitting in the car
我们看见…我们当时正坐在车里
and I-I noticed a man who wasn't in clothes.
然后我就看到一个没穿衣服的人
He was naked, and, uh, he walks towards us.
他当时光着身子 径直朝我们走过来
And he's singing. Hey!
还唱着歌♥ 嘿!
You in the cap. Hey, stop.
戴帽子的那个人 站住
Police. Hey! Hey.
警♥察♥ 嘿!
What's going on? Hey, you in the cap, stop.
怎么了? 戴帽子的那个 站住
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表