剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
And I suppose you're gonna explain how this is my problem.
我想你是准备说 这都是我♥干♥的好事儿
Dreamers are being kidnapped and sold.
梦境者们被绑♥架♥ 用来做交易
How much do you have to do with that?
你和这些事到底有多少联♥系♥?
I'm not interested in people doing things
我对要求别人做违背他们自己意愿的事
against their will.
一点兴趣也没有
You've controlled people in dreams before.
你也曾在梦里控制过别人
You really must be desperate to be asking me for help.
你还真是很绝望了 才会来找我帮忙吧
Maybe I am.
或许吧
Not so much for that knight in shining armor, are you?
英俊潇洒的骑士也不过如此嘛
I'm just a man like you who understands when he needs help.
我只是个和你一样 知道何时需要援手的人
Taylor Bennet's taking Dreamers.
泰勒·贝尼特在绑♥架♥梦境者
Sedating them, impregnating them,
让他们沉睡 让她们怀孕
and making Dreamer babies
生出梦境者小孩
Ludicrous.
荒谬
You forget what happened to Tess?
你忘记泰丝的事儿了吗?
You tried to sell James to the highest bidder.
你当时想把詹姆斯卖♥♥给出高价的人
You said people at the Firm were untouchable.
你说黑色豪门里的人是碰不得的
Not so much, based on today.
现在来看 状况有变了呢
Maybe that's why you're out here,
可能这就是你在这里的原因吧
hiding.
你在躲
Dutifully noted.
我听够了
But we don't know where Tommy is; I told you.
我们都不知道汤米在哪儿 我已经告诉过你了
I understand, Mrs. Dolan.
我明白 多兰夫人
I was just hoping maybe you can give me an idea
我只是希望你能告诉我
of where to look for him.
该到什么地方去找他
Tommy's not in trouble, is he?
汤米没有惹上什么麻烦吧?
I just wanna talk to him.
我只是想和他谈谈
I understand you and Mr. Dolan are separated.
我知道你和多兰先生分开了
We don't like to talk about that.
我们不喜欢谈论这些的
I'm sorry.
对不起
You have to understand, Tommy's a good man.
你要知道 汤米是个好人
But when he lost his job, he couldn't handle it.
可是自从丢掉工作以后 他就承受不住了
I still worry about him every day.
我每天还是很担心他
Worry about a man you filed a restraining order against?
担心一个你申请了约束令的人?
You know about that?
这个你也知道了?
He pushed me. That's all Emily knows.
他推了我 艾米丽只知道这么多
But there was more?
还有别的吗?
I know these things are hard to talk about.
我知道这些事很难说出口
I kept hoping he'd get another good job,
我一直希望他能重新找一份好工作
that things would go back to the way they were.
然后一切就能恢复到原来的样子了
They got worse.
可事实却越来越糟
Did he ever hurt your daughter?
他有伤害过你们的女儿吗?
Emily? No, never.
艾米丽?从来没有
Then why was she part of the restraining order?
那为什么她也在限制范围里呢?
What do you want me to say?
你要我怎么说?
Tommy's a good father, but I needed to get him
汤米是个好父亲 可是我不能让他
out of our lives.
再参与我们的生活了
I couldn't take the chance, not with her.
我不敢拿她的人生去赌
Does he still talk to Emily?
那他还有和艾米丽接触吗?
He's not supposed to.
他不该联♥系♥
Hi, can I come in?
嗨 我可以进来吗?
Didn't my mom answer all your questions?
我妈不是已经回答你所有问题了吗?
She did.
是的
I know it must be difficult seeing your parents break up.
我知道 看着父母分开是一件很痛苦的事
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
Your parents are divorced?
你♥爸♥妈也离婚了吗?
I never had a dad.
我从来都没有过爸爸
Is my dad in trouble? He could be.
我爸有麻烦吗? 可能吧
I just need to make sure he's not gonna hurt anybody,
我只是想确定他不会伤害任何人
including you or your mother.
包括你和你的妈妈
He would never hurt me.
他绝对不会伤害我的
Have you seen him recently?
你最近有见过他吗?
You know, you'd be helping him if you told me you have.
如果你告诉我 你是在帮他
We don't talk that much.
我们没有聊几句
He lives in some homeless shelter.
他住在某个流浪者之家
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Okay.
好吧
Well...
那...
If you talk to him,
如果你和他联♥系♥上了
will you give me a call?
你能给我打个电♥话♥吗?
Like I said, I don't talk to him that much anymore.
我说了 我不会再和他有那么亲密的联♥系♥了
Okay.
好
It's pretty obvious Dolan's wife
很明显多兰的妻子
is still afraid of the guy.
还是害怕那个人
Well, then we might be on the right track.
那我们可能真的查到点上了
And the daughter is definitely hiding something.
他的女儿绝对隐瞒了什么
All right, there are more than 20 homeless shelters
有二十多个流浪者之家
in Manhattan. And in the Bronx?
这还只是在曼哈顿 那布朗克斯呢?
Almost as many. 19.
差不多吧 十九个
Three of them are women's shelters.
三个只收女性
We can cross those off.
我们可以排除掉
Come on. I'll start in the Bronx.
开工吧 我从布朗克斯开始查
You start calling Manhattan.
你给曼哈顿的那些收♥容♥所♥打电♥话♥
Lainie?
兰妮?
Not much I can tell you, Detective.
我能告诉你的并不多 警官
I'm afraid Tom Dolan's one of the unfortunate ones
恐怕汤姆·多兰只是又一个
who falls through the cracks in the system.
被系统漏掉的不幸之人吧
But he was here? For a while.
他曾经在这里待过对吧? 待过一阵
Psychological breaks are not uncommon.
精神失常挺常见的
Most times it's the cause of homelessness.
通常这就是他们流落街头的原因
I suggested he speak to our therapist on staff.
我建议他和我们的心理治疗师交流一下
Next thing I know, he's gone.
后来 他就消失了
Probably back on the street at this point.
现在可能又在街上流离失所了吧
When was this? A couple of months ago.
那是什么时候? 几个月之前
Kept saying he made a man bite off his tongue.
他一直说他让一个人咬断了自己的舌头
Said he did it in a dream.
说他是在梦里做到的
Crazy, right?
真是疯了 对吧?
What man?
受害者是谁?
Mr. Ongaro?
翁加罗先生?
I just wanna ask you a few questions.
我只是想问你几个问题
Do you remember a Tom Dolan?
你还记得汤姆·多兰吗?
He was here with you a few months ago,
他几个月前还和你一起住在这里呢
slept in the bunk next to you
就睡在你旁边的床铺
right around the time of your accident.
而且正是在你发生意外的那段时间
I understand that.
我明白
Do you remember the dream?
你还记得那个梦吗?
Do you remember this man?
你还记得这个人吗?
She was asleep, so I went out
她睡着了 所以我就出去了
and when I came back I found this.
等我回来的时候就只看到了这个
What time was it? What was she wearing?
大概几点?她穿着什么走的?
Something of mine, I don't know.
某件我的衣服吧 我也不知道
How did this happen?
怎么会这样子?
I went to see Sabine.
我去看萨宾了
She saw you?
她肯见你?
She did, but she told me it was for the last time.
见了 可是她说这是最后一次了
We have to get her out of there.
我们得把她救出来
How do we do that? I don't know.
我们要怎么做? 我不知道
That's why Lainie was so important.
这就是兰妮对我们来说很重要的原因
At this point, she's our only witness.
现在她是我们唯一的证人了
She doesn't remember anything.
可是她什么也不记得
Yeah, right now, but in a couple of days...
现在不记得 可是几天之后...
In a couple of days.
几天之后
I can't remember. It's been eight years.
八年了 我还是什么也记不起来
You're right, you can't remember,
你说得对 你不记得
and maybe Lainie never will, but she isn't safe.
或许兰妮也永远不会记得 可是她现在不安全
Her kidnappers will be looking for her.
绑♥架♥她的人还在继续找她
And for the baby. I know.
在找那个宝宝 我知道
So did Lainie, read the note.
兰妮也知道 你看她的字条
"Thanks for caring,
"谢谢你们的照顾
but I'll take my chances on the outside."
可是我想去外面碰碰运气"
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表