剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Well, just that he sure as shit didn't commit suicide.
可以 他绝不可能是自杀的
There's no way.
绝对不可能
Well, I'm afraid he did, we were there.
恐怕就是 我们当时都在场的
You saw him shoot himself?
你们看到他朝自己开枪了?
I don't get it,
我不懂
I can't imagine why he would do that.
我想不出来他为什么要那样做
Could he have been depressed,
他平时会很压抑吗
something in his personal life?
比如因为私生活的事之类的?
Brent didn't really have a personal life.
布伦特几乎没有私生活
Sounds like that could be depressing.
听起来挺让人抑郁的
Yeah, he was always chasing after the next big story.
他总是忙着准备调查下一个大新闻
So what story was he chasing?
他最近在调查什么?
A, uh, a political gaffe,
一个政♥治♥过失
a HUD kickback scheme involving
HUD的回扣事件
one of our esteemed members of city council.
涉及到了一个备受尊敬的市议会议员
Which council member?
哪一个?
The one running for mayor.
帮市长做事的一个医院
Phillip Whittaker?
菲利普·惠特克?
The very same.
没错
"Dear Mr. Thomas Dolan, as of today,
"亲爱的托马斯·多兰先生 截止今日
"Your employment with Carter Mowers
"你和卡特割草机公♥司♥的雇佣关系
will be officially terminated."
将正式结束"
15 years I've been working there,
我在这儿工作了15年
and this is how he tells me I'm getting canned?
他就这么通知我被解雇了?
I'm sorry, Tom.
我很抱歉 汤姆
Didn't even hand it to me himself;
他甚至都没有亲手把这个交给我
had security do it.
就让保安给我的
Then when I tried to go and talk to him about it,
我去找他谈的时候
I got escorted out.
我还被保安请出去了
Maybe if you gave him a call.
要不你给他打个电♥话♥呗
You don't think I already tried that?
你觉得我没试过吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just...
就是...
15 years,
15年啊
and all I've gotta show for it is this stupid letter?
我付出了那么多就换来这么一张纸?
You'll get through this, Tom.
会好起来的 汤姆
You're a hard worker.
你是个勤奋的人
Someone out there's gonna recognize that.
总有人会意识到这一点的
Are we sure this guy was a reporter?
我们确定这个人是个记者吗?
Shouldn't there be, like, piles of papers
这里难道不是该有成堆的稿纸
and overflowing ashtrays and shit?
四处乱飞的烟灰之类的东西吗?
Eh, don't perpetuate the stereotype.
不要总是用老眼光看待别人嘛
How 'bout you go eat a donut?
要不你去吃个甜甜圈?
I do love a donut.
我确实很喜欢甜甜圈
Hey, look at that.
你看这个
No computer, no cell.
没有电脑 没有电♥话♥
Forensics didn't find them in his car either.
法医也没有在车里找到这些
Not even any notebooks, nothing, nothing.
甚至连个笔记本电脑都没有 什么都没有
Yeah, this Jenchowski guy was on to something.
这个金考斯基肯定是在做什么见不得人的事儿
And someone cleaned up every trace of it.
而且有人抹掉了所有的证据
His phone records come in yet?
他的电♥话♥记录查到了吗?
Just the bank statements so far...
目前只有银行账单
no major purchase or withdrawals either.
也没有大笔消费或者提款
Okay, we both agree this guy is
我们都认为这个人
the definition of minimalist, right?
崇尚极简主义 对吧?
Considering he only has
假设他只有
one fork, one knife, and one spoon, yes.
一个叉子 一把刀 和一个汤匙
For real?
实际呢?
I don't know. I didn't look.
我不知道 我还没去看呢
It seems like a fair assumption.
似乎是个合理的假设
Okay, so, why would a guy
好的 那为什么这样一个人
with so few material possessions
只有这么一点儿东西
need to rent a storage unit in Jersey?
却要在泽西岛租一间仓库呢?
The first payment only went through three weeks ago.
第一笔款是三周前打过去的
He just started renting the unit.
他就是那时候开始租库房♥的
Think that's where he keeps the rest of his cutlery?
你是觉得他把其他的餐具都放在那儿了?
Come on. Ha ha.
走吧 哈哈
Well, my heart goes out
我心系
to the mayor's children, and her husband.
市长的孩子和她的丈夫
They're in a lot of pain right now,
他们正经历着无尽的悲伤
and I think they deserve our respect and support.
他们应该得到我们的尊重和支持
But we cannot ignore the fact
但是我们不能忽视
that this raises some serious questions
这件事引起了
about the mayor's character.
我们对市长人品的疑问
Can the people of New York
纽约的市民们
trust the word of a woman who would lie
能否相信一个
so egregiously to her own family?
会欺骗自己家庭的女人的话呢?
Who knew the mayor's legs were as loose
谁知道市长在对待犯罪分子的时候
as her stance on crime?
态度是不是也同她的胯下一样松呢?
What, you got a problem, buddy?
怎么了 哥们儿?
'Cause you're looking at me
因为你这么看着我
like you either wanna fight me or f...
不是想揍我就是想...
I don't like hearing you laugh,
我不喜欢听你笑的声音
and I don't like hearing you talk.
我也不喜欢听你说话
So I need you to stop doing both.
希望你能停止这两项举动
Can you do that for me?
你可以做到吗?
Good.
很好
He'll pay for my drinks.
他来付我的酒钱
That's the tenth Amsterdam sign we've seen.
这已经是我们见到的第十个阿姆斯特丹的牌子了
Only 30 more to go.
还剩三十多个了
Yep, and we still haven't seen one wind turbine.
我们连一个风轮机还都没见到呢
Well, there are 338 of those
在蒙哥马利县有
spread all across Montgomery County,
338个风轮机散落各处
which is why it makes the most sense, statistically,
所以从统计学上来说 最合理的方法
just to survey the road signs.
就是观察路标
At least we know where those are, on roads.
至少能让我们知道在哪条路上
There should be another one coming up pretty soon.
应该很快就能看到下一个路标了
Why didn't you file a missing persons report on Lainie?
你为什么没有上报兰妮失踪的事情?
She was a test subject who let me know
她当时是我的实验对象
that she was over being a test subject.
她跟我说她不想继续被实验了
I didn't know she was missing.
我并不知道她失踪了啊
I just thought she was avoiding me.
我以为她只是在躲我呢
Yeah, I could see that.
可以想象
How's your sister holding up?
你姐姐怎么样了?
And I heard
我听说了
what happened with Sabine and Taka's mom.
萨宾和孝的妈妈的事
Got it.
明白了
When it comes to conversation,
我们在聊天的时候
your sister is off limits.
不能提到你姐姐
But yours isn't.
但可以提你妹妹啊
Come again?
什么?
Your sister... when we first met,
你妹妹…我们第一次见面的时候
you told me she was catatonic and passed away.
你说她有紧张性精神症 后来去世了
Now you're claiming she was abducted.
现在你又说她第被绑♥架♥了
So, which is it?
到底是怎么样?
Both.
都是
She was abducted, and then they found her dead.
她被绑♥架♥了 后来他们发现她死了
What was her name?
她叫什么?
Katrina.
卡特里娜
Stop. Stop. Stop the car.
停 停车
I'm serious. Stop the car. Turn around.
我是认真的 停车 调头
Make a U-turn right here. Go back.
就在这儿掉头 回去
What the hell, Boerg?
搞什么鬼啊 博格?
Look.
看
Hey.
嘿
You wanna come help me pack, please?
能过来帮我打包一下吗?
Are you kidding me?
你是在逗我吗?
Again with that stupid letter?
又在看那封信了?
It's not the letter, Carol,
卡罗 重点不是信
it's what the letter represents.
是这封信背后的意义
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表