剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Falling Water"...
《落梦若水》前情提要...
For most citizens of the world,
对世界上大多数人来说
they're either dreaming or awake.
他们要么在梦中 要么醒着
You, though, have the rare ability
而你 有着罕见的能力
to spill your waking into your dreaming
能够带着清醒的意识进入梦境中
so that they overlap and mix together.
它们会交织在一起
Where do you go when you're not with me?
你不和我在一起的时候 会去哪里?
What lie do you want me to tell?
你想让我撒什么样的谎呢?
Tess. My mother has been catatonic for seven years.
泰丝 我妈妈患精神病已经七年了
Your boy has the power to wake her up.
你的孩子有能力唤醒她
There's an old friend of mine who works at the firm.
我有个老朋友在那家公♥司♥工作
He wants me to meet with him.
他想和我见一面
I want to protect you. I care about you.
我想保护你 我真的很在乎你
Everyone always says they care about me
每个人都说他们在乎我
right before they start to lie.
但后来就开始对我说谎了
You bought that boy, didn't you?
你把那个男孩儿也带来了是吗?
You don't buy and sell people.
你不是人贩子
You're his mother.
你是他妈妈
Until he grows up, he's always
一直到他长大成人
gonna have people after him.
身后总会有人跟着他的
We're an invisible army. You can never outrun us.
我们是一支无形的军队 你永远不可能从我们手中逃脱
He's a very special boy.
他是一个非常特殊的男孩
In the wrong hands, your son's powers are a danger to us all.
如果落到其他人手里 你儿子的能力就会变成巨大的麻烦
Three individual lives, one path.
三个独♥立♥个体 重叠到同一条轨迹
What seemed a random, chance encounter
看起来好像是随机的巧合
ultimately proved itself to be an inevitability,
最终却发现 那是我们不可逃避的
a certainty, fate.
命运
But to what end?
尽头在哪里呢?
To what purpose?
有什么目的?
If any of the three of us had known the answer to that,
如果我们三人中有一人能知道答案
it would be the end of the story.
这个故事也就结束了
But it turns out, it was only the beginning.
但事实证明 一切才刚刚开始
Medic! Medic!
医疗兵!医疗兵!
Medic!
医疗兵!
Medic!
医疗兵!
Go away. You don't belong here.
走开 你不属于这里
You can't save them all, my love.
你救不了所有人的 亲爱的
I need to try.
我要试试
I need to try.
我总要试试
I can't just let go.
我不能就这样忘记
Then you'll be stuck in the hell you've created
那你就会被困在自己亲手创造的地狱中
for yourself for the rest of your life.
度过余生
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Wow.
哇哦
That's an interesting way of getting my attention.
这种引起我注意的方法还挺有趣的
Must have dozed off.
我刚刚睡着了吧
Uh, yeah.
是的
More coffee?
还要咖啡吗?
I think you know the answer to that by now.
答案很明显了吧
Thanks. And if I could get one... Get one to go?
谢了 我再要一个... 打包带走?
Way ahead of you, Burton.
我已经猜透你了 伯顿
Hey. Hey!
嘿!
Sanjay.
桑杰
Hey, Alex, long time, no see.
嗨 亚历克斯 好久不见
How you been? Uh, good, yeah.
最近怎么样啊? 挺好的
How's the family? Good.
家人怎么样? 也挺好的
Raj is ten now. Can you believe it?
拉杰已经十岁了 你敢信吗?
Oh, my God. Ten? Crazy, right?
我的天 已经十岁了? 时光飞逝啊
Oh, yeah. Sanjay, this is my new partner, Taka.
对了 桑杰 这是我的新搭档 孝
What's up? Hey, how you doing?
你好? 嗨 你好
Heard a lot about you. Homicide now.
久仰大名 你现在来负责杀人案了啊
Weren't you in special investigations or something?
你之前不是在一个什么特殊的调查机构吗?
Special Intel Unit.
是网络专案组
You know, phased out. Got reassigned to the 51st.
后来慢慢无用武之地了 就被重新分配到第51局了
Alex is showing me the ropes here.
亚历克斯正带我熟悉这里的规矩呢
Let me tell you, you got lucky.
跟你说 和她搭档真的是很幸运
Eh, you know. Eh.
是呀 是啥是
How's it in there?
里面什么情况?
Some messed-up shit in that bedroom.
卧室里面一团糟
Awesome.
真棒
Enjoy.
慢慢看吧
Thanks. Guess you know everyone on the force.
谢了 你应该认识在现场的所有人吧
No.
不是
Well, yeah. I mean, everyone in the 51st for sure.
每个51局的人我肯定都认识了
It's the only precinct I've ever worked.
我就在这一个地方工作过
Kind of grew up there.
也算是在这里成长的吧
Holy... Shit.
我去... 靠
Sanjay was not exaggerating.
桑杰还真是一点儿没夸张啊
What do you got?
你翻到什么了?
Multiple weapons.
很多凶器
Lamp on the bed stand.
床头灯
Letter opener.
拆信刀
Five iron.
高尔夫球杆
Shit.
我去
Taka, you okay?
孝 你还好吗?
Taka?
孝?
Yeah, I'm fine.
还好
Mr. Morrison?
莫里森先生?
I'm Detective Matsuyama. This is Detective Simms.
我是松山警官 这位是西姆斯警官
Hello.
你好
We understand a terrible thing has happened,
我们理解发生这样的事对你来说是巨大的冲击
and we're here to get to the bottom of it,
我们来这里就是要查清♥真♥想的
so if you can, you know, try and help us help you
希望你能尽力配合 让我们帮助你
and tell us everything you can about...
告诉我们所有关于...
Met at Stevenson High.
我们都曾就读史蒂文森中学
Football game.
相识于一场足球比赛
I was working the concessions.
我在小卖♥♥部工作
She was a cheerleader.
她是啦啦队队长
She loved the way I made snow cones.
她喜欢我做的冰淇淋
I was heavy with the syrup, she said.
她说我总是加特别多的糖浆
Oh, Lord. We know how tough this is.
天啊 我们知道你很难接受
But we need to ask a few questions.
但是我们需要问你几个问题
I've never loved anyone else.
我从来没有爱过别人
We understand that, sir, but we need to know what happened.
我们理解 但我们需要知道究竟发生了什么 先生
Was there a break-in?
有人非法闯入吗?
A break-in? No. There was no break-in.
非法闯入?没有 没有人来过
Where were you, then?
你当时在哪儿?
In the bathroom. I had a bad dream.
我在浴室里 我做了个噩梦
Crazy dream. What kind of dream?
一个很可怕的梦 什么样的梦?
I don't know.
我不知道
Lots of bugs crawling all over me.
有好多好多虫子爬在我身上
So do you have any idea
你认为谁又可能
who might have done this, Mr. Morrison?
下此毒手呢 莫里森先生?
I do.
我知道
Absolutely I do.
我当然知道
You know who did this? Yes.
你知道是谁? 是的
I did.
是我
I killed my wife.
我杀了我的妻子
My sweet, lovely Annette.
我可爱的安妮特
I killed her, but, God help me, I don't know why.
我杀了她 可是 我真的不知道为什么
Order up.
上菜了
Come on, Vi. We got a packed crowd today.
快点儿啊 小维 今天这么多客人
This isn't my order, Bill. What's that?
不是我下的单 比尔 什么?
Not my order.
不是我的客人
Don't worry about it, Vi.
不要担心 小维
Old coot's gotten confused again.
老厨师又糊涂了
By the way, he's back.
对了 他回来了
Who is? Old puppy dog eyes.
谁? 一双眼睛跟老狗似的看着你呢
What the hell? Why me?
什么鬼?为什么找上我了啊?
'Cause you're the prettiest thing that's walked
因为你是这镇上十多年来
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表