剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表
Change of plan.
改变计划
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里
I know none of us wanted any of this,
我知道我们都不想看到这种结果
but we need to figure out how to stop this guy.
但我们一定要弄明白如何阻止这个人
We found him, what else can we do?
我们找到了他 接下来怎么办呢?
We keep dreaming together.
我们要一直一起入梦
Sabine didn't want...
萨宾不想...
she didn't want me to dream with my mom,
她不想让我和我妈妈一起入梦
but it was the only way I could figure out
但这是我唯一能搞明白
how to stop him.
如何阻止他的方法
And that might be the only way to save Sabine.
这可能也是能救萨宾的唯一方法
That's why you brought your mother home.
所以你才要带你妈妈回家
She knew how to find Shadowman.
她知道怎么找到暗影人
But then he tortured Sabine in her sleep
可后来他就在梦里一直折磨萨宾
until she killed Kumiko.
直到萨宾杀了久美子
What if your mom was getting too close?
是不是因为你妈妈离他太近了?
He's seen all of us now, including James.
他现在已经看到我们所有人了 包括詹姆斯
We're not gonna let anything happen to James.
我们不会让詹姆斯受一点伤害的
If it's too dangerous, Tess, I understand...
泰丝 如果你觉得太危险 我理解...
There's no escaping this.
没人可以从中逃脱的
what am I gonna do, stop him from sleeping?
我能做什么 不让他睡觉吗?
I tried running away,
我也试过逃跑
doing it on my own, new identify, new town...
自己孤军奋战 找一个新地方 用一个新身份继续生活...
clearly, it hasn't worked.
但显然 并不奏效
Let's find this bastard.
我们去找到这个混♥蛋♥吧
剧集 | 落梦若水(2016) | 导航列表