剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
There is someone that you should meet.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
-是黑猎鹰 你好 -孩子 就叫猎鹰
- It's Black Falcon. What's up? - It's just Falcon, kid.
不 不对 我爸告诉我你是黑猎鹰
No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon.
是因为我是黑人也是猎鹰吗
Is it because I'm black and I'm the Falcon?
严格地说 是
Well, technically, I mean, yes.
那你是什么 黑孩子吗
So are you, like, Black kid?
他无话可说了吧
I got him, right?
随你便吧 伙计
Whatever, man.
随你便
Whatever.
禁止入内
禁止入内
我们是来见以赛亚的
We're here to see Isaiah.
这里没有什么以赛亚
Nobody named Isaiah live here.
我们只是想和他谈谈
Look, we just want to talk to him.
你没听见我刚才说的吗
You must not hear what I just said.
我不会让你进来的
You ain't getting in this house.
你们赶紧走吧
Y'all can leave now.
告诉他 高阳酒吧的那个人来见他了
Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here.
他会明白我什么意思的
He's gonna know what that means.
好吧 在这儿等着
All right, wait here.
孩子挺好 你怎么认识这个人的
Nice kid. How do you know this guy?
以前的事了
I used to.
在朝鲜战争时我们有过一次小摩擦
We had a skirmish during the Korean War.
你们今天运气不错
Today's your lucky day.
他说他要亲自见你们
He said he wanna see for himself.
以赛亚
Isaiah?
看看你
Look at you.
这位是山姆 山姆 这是以赛亚
This is, uh, Sam. Sam, this is Isaiah.
他是一位英雄
He was a hero.
九头蛇最惧怕的人之一 就像史蒂夫一样
One of the ones that HYDRA feared the most. Like Steve.
我们是1951年认识的
We met in '51.
如果你说的"认识"是指我把你揍翻了
If by met, you mean I whupped your ass,
那你说得没错
then, yeah.
我们得到密报说他在朝鲜半岛
We heard whispers he was on the peninsula,
但是所有被派去抓他的人都有去无回
but everyone they sent after him, never came back.
所以美国♥军♥方
So the U.S. Military dropped me
让我深入敌后去对付他
behind the line to go deal with him.
高阳那次打斗中 我扯下了他半条金属手臂
I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang,
但我看他又想办法长回来了
but I see he's managed to grow it back.
让你们进来 我就想看看他手臂恢复没有
I just wanted to see if he got the arm back.
或者他是不是来杀我的
Or if he'd come to kill me.
我不再是杀手了
I'm not a killer anymore.
你觉得你能某天醒来
You think you can wake up one day
决定自己想成为什么人吗
and decide who you wanna be?
不是那样的
It doesn't work like that.
也许你这样的人是可以的
Well, maybe it does for folks like you.
以赛亚 我们来这里是因为
Isaiah, the reason we're here
出现了更多你我这样的人
is because there's more of you and me out there.
-你我这样的人 -我们要知道是怎么回事
- You and me. - And we need to know how.
我不要再谈这件事了
I'm not gonna talk about it anymore.
你知道他们是怎么对待我这个英雄的吗
You know what they did to me for being a hero?
他们把我关进监狱30年
They put my ass in jail for 30 years.
不断有人给我做检测
People running tests,
抽我的血 进入我的牢房♥
taking my blood, coming into my cell.
甚至连你的同类也不放过我
Even your people weren't done with me.
-以赛亚 -从我家里滚出去
- Isaiah... - Get out of my house!
走吧 出去吧
Let's go, man, let's go.
-山姆 -你为什么没跟我说起过以赛亚
- Sam... - Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah?
怎么从来都没人提起过他
How could nobody bring him up?
-我问你话呢 巴基 -我知道
- I asked you a question, Bucky. - I know.
史蒂夫也不知道他
Steve didn't know about him?
不知道 我没跟他说
He didn't. I didn't tell him.
所以你是说 几十年前有个黑人超级战士
So you're telling me that there was a black Super Soldier
但是却没人知道
decades ago and nobody knew about it?
怎么了 两位
What's up, man?
-有什么问题吗 -没 我们聊天呢
- Is there a problem here? - No, we're just talking.
我们没事
We're fine.
我能看看你的证件吗
Can I see your ID?
-我没有证件 怎么了 -没搞错吧你
- I don't have ID. Why? - Man, seriously?
先生 冷静点
Okay, sir, just calm down.
我很冷静 你们想干什么 我们只是站着聊天而已
I am calm. What do you want? We're just standing and talking.
-把你的证件给他 我们就能走了 -我他妈才不要
- Give him your ID so we can leave. - No. I'm not giving him shit.
-我们只是在聊天 -他缠着你不放吗
- We're just talking. - Is he bothering you?
他没有缠着我不放 你知道他是谁吗
No, he's not bothering me. Do you know who this is?
这两位是复仇者
These guys are Avengers.
天啊 实在是对不起 威尔逊先生
Oh, God, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson.
没戴护目镜我都认不出您了
I didn't recognize you without the goggles.
实在抱歉
I'm really, really sorry about this.
两位先在这等一下好吗
Guys, just wait here, okay? Just...
我没跟任何人说
I didn't... I didn't tell anybody
因为他已经受了太多苦
because he had already been through enough.
巴恩斯先生
Mr. Barnes,
我们有一张你的逮捕令
there's a warrant out for your arrest.
总统都已经赦免他了
Look, the president pardoned him for all that.
不 是因为你没去法庭强制的心理治疗
Not for that. You missed your court-mandated therapy.
你没在规定的时间跟假释官报到
It's like missing a check-in with your PO.
很抱歉 巴纳斯先生 你被捕了
I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes, you're under arrest.
山姆 久仰大名
Sam. I've heard a lot about you.
我是雷纳医生 詹姆斯的心理医生
I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James's therapist.
幸会 感谢你捞他出来
So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out.
不是我
That was not me.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
很高兴再次见到你
It's great to see you again.
开玩笑吧 你认识他
You gotta be kidding me. You know him?
对 我们以前一起出过外勤
Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day.
我听说你在给巴基做心理治疗
I heard you were working with Bucky,
所以我觉得我该出手了
so I thought I'd step in.
巴基不需要再严格按时去见你了
Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer.
治疗还没结束呢 谁批准的
We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?
他这样的人才不应该被束缚
He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up.
你就给他治疗完
Just do whatever you got to do with him,
然后把他交给我
then send him off to me.
我跟他还有事没解决
Got some unfinished business, him and I.
你也是 威尔逊 我在外面等你们
You too, Wilson. I'll be outside.
詹姆斯 放了你的条件是
James, condition of your release,
现在开始心理咨♥询♥ 你也一样 山姆
session now. You too, Sam.
好的 我会在外面和...
That's okay. I'll be out here with...
我不是在和你商量
That wasn't a request.
那么
So...
谁想先说
Who would like to start?
好了 雷纳医生
All right, look, Dr. Raynor?
我知道你为什么想让我和这位
I get it, why you want me to talk to
时常脱线的怪人谈话
Freaky Magoo over here.
但是我心理非常健康
But I'm 100% fine.
我的职责就是确认你真的没问题
It is my job to make sure that you're okay.
所以 虽然有点不专业
And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional,
但是只有通过这一方式
but it's the only way that I can see
我才能知道你是否能克服内心恐惧
if you're getting over whatever's eating at you.
-这太扯了 -我同意
- This is ridiculous. - Yeah. I agree.
看到了吗 已经有进展了
See? Making progress already.
那么 谁想先来
So, who wants to go first?
没人主动来吗
No volunteers?
真是意外
Wow. How surprising.
好 我们现在做个练习
Okay. We're going to do an exercise.
每当有夫妻想搞清楚
It's something I use with couples
他们想共同构建怎样的生活时
when they are trying to figure out
我都会用这个练习
what kind of life they wanna build together.
你们听说过奇迹问题吗
Are you familiar with the miracle question?
-闻所未闻 -见所未见
- Absolutely not. - Of course not.
这个练习是这样的
Okay, it goes like this.
假设在你睡觉的时候出现了一个奇迹
Suppose that while you're sleeping, a miracle occurs.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表