剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
I've had the chance to do something that actually feels right.
可是如果那天有血清
But God! Imagine how many lives
我们能挽救多少生命
we could have saved that day if we had that serum.
是啊
I know.
我知道
I know.
喂
Hello?
你是莎拉吗
Hello, is this Sarah?
是的 你是谁
Yeah. Who's this?
我叫卡莉·摩根索
My name is Karli Morgenthau.
我在新闻上见过你
I've seen you on the news.
你是碎旗者的领导者 那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对吗
You're the leader of the Flag Smashers, those terrorists. Right?
是革命分子 取决于你站在谁那一边
Revolutionaries, depending on whose side you're on.
你打给我有什么原因吗
Is there a reason you're callin' me?
我在思考需不需要杀了你弟弟
I'm thinking if I need to kill your brother.
我本来以为我可以信任他
I thought I could trust him.
以为他和我有共同之处
I got the impression that he and I had some things in common,
结果发现他是你们新美国队长的手下
but then it turns out he's working for your new Captain America.
我没选择他
I didn't choose him.
不然你会选谁
Who would you have chosen instead?
我的世界对美国无关紧要
My world doesn't matter to America,
我何必在乎美国的吉祥物
so why should I care about its mascot?
我喜欢你 莎拉 你让我想起我自己
I like you, Sarah. You remind me of me.
卡莉 你最该相信的是这件事
Karli, if you believe one thing, believe this.
我弟弟不是那男人的手下
My brother is not working for that man.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我需要和山姆单独见面
I need to meet with Sam. Alone.
我会发坐标给你转交给他
I'm sending you the coordinates to pass along.
为什么是我
Why me?
他得知道我是认真的
He needs to know that I'm serious.
我也得知道他不会再次背叛我的信任
And I need to know that he won't betray my trust again.
否则 不跟山姆在这见面的话
Otherwise, instead of meeting Sam here,
我总可以和你 AJ和小凯斯在你那边见面
I can always meet with you, and AJ, and little Cass there,
也许在屋后面的码头旁边
maybe out back, by the dock?
她说什么
She said what?
好 等一下 别急 我知道
Right. Hold on, hold on. I know, I know.
听着 打包点行李 带孩子们离开
Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys.
出什么事了
What happened?
卡莉打给莎拉了 她威胁我的外甥们
Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews.
去安全的地方 只付现金 知道吗
Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right?
到达目的地告诉我
Let me know when you get there.
我知道 我爱你
I know. Look, I love you.
我绝不会让你和孩子们出事的
I'll never let anything happen to you and the boys.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
卡莉想见面 她留下了联络号♥码
Karli wants to meet. She left a contact number.
现在来北广场屋顶
一个人来
她叫我一个人去
She said come alone.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
卡莉
Karli!
你居然打给我姐姐 我们要这么玩吗
You called my sister? That's how we're gonna play this?
山姆 我绝不会伤害她 我只想更了解你
Sam, I would never hurt her. I just wanted to understand you better.
你不是一个人来的
I see you, um, didn't come alone.
你必须立刻结束这一切
You have to end this now.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
你只是我想摧毁的政♥权♥的工具
You're a tool in the regimes I want to destroy.
你没躲在盾后面
You're not hiding behind a shield.
我杀了你 只会毫无意义
If I were to kill you, it'd be meaningless.
我本来打算叫你加入我
I was gonna ask you to join me.
或是帮世界一个忙 放我走
Or do the world a favor and let me go.
追踪器01
你好啊 约翰·沃克
Hello, John Walker.
山姆 新队长在移♥动♥
Hey, Sam, new Cap is moving,
看样子他找到他们了 或是被他们找到了
looks like he's found them, or maybe they found him.
是沃克
It's Walker.
我把位置发给你 快走
I'll send you the location. Go!
莱玛 莱玛
Lemar... Lemar!
把他绑起来
Tie him up.
糟了
Oh, shit.
-你做了什么 -莱玛在他们手上
- What'd you do? - They've got Lemar.
乖乖待在这
Stay there.
怎么那么喜欢用刀
What's with all the knives?
不用谢
You're welcome.
莱玛 莱玛
Lemar. Lemar.
她在哪
Where is she?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me!
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表