剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
我是一个背负着星条的黑人
I'm a Black man carrying the stars and stripes.
我有不明白的
What don't I understand?
我每次拿起这盾牌
Every time I pick this thing up,
都知道有几百万人
I know there are millions of people out there
会因此恨我
who are gonna hate me for it.
哪怕是现在 在这里
Even now, here...
突发新闻
全球回归委员会在纽约投票表决《补丁法》
我都能感觉到
I feel it.
他们瞪着我 指责我
The stares, the judgment.
我无法改变
And there's nothin' I can do to change it.
但我依然在这里
Yet, I'm still here.
没有超级血清 没有金发碧眼
No super serum, no blond hair, or blue eyes.
我唯有一种能力
The only power I have
相信我们能做得更好
is that I believe we can do better.
如果我们不主动向人们走去
We can't demand that people step up
就不能要求他们站出来
if we don't meet them halfway.
你们控制着银行
Look, you control the banks.
你们甚至能改动国界
Shit, you can move borders!
发一封邮件就能摧毁一座森林
You can knock down a forest with an email,
打一通电♥话♥就能喂饱一百万人
you can feed a million people with a phone call.
但问题是
But the question is,
做决定的时候 你身边的人是谁
who's in the room with you when you're making those decisions?
是你将会影响到的那些人吗
Is it the people you're gonna impact?
还是更多像你一样的人
Or is it just more people like you?
这个女孩不惜性命就为了阻止你
I mean, this girl died trying to stop you,
却没有人停下来问一问为什么
and no one has stopped for one second to ask why.
你得更像样点 参议员
You've gotta do better, Senator.
你得站出来
You've gotta step up.
因为你若不站出来 下一个卡莉就会
Because if you don't, the next Karli will.
而且你肯定不愿面对升级版的她
And you don't wanna see 2.0.
人们那么相信她的大业
People believed in her cause so much
甚至帮她反抗世界上最强大的几国政♥府♥
that they helped her defy the strongest governments in the world.
你们觉得这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
你们手中的权力不亚于一个疯狂的神
Look, you people have just as much power as an insane god
或一个误入歧途的青少年所拥有的
or a misguided teenager.
你们要问自己的问题是
The question you have to ask yourself is,
"你们要如何运用这权力"
"How are you going to use it?"
抱歉 我刚才忙着发短♥信♥
Sorry, I was, uh, I was texting and so,
我只听到"穿星条的黑人"
all I heard was, um, "A Black guy in stars and stripes."
干得漂亮 队长
Nice job, Cap.
谢了
Thanks.
莎伦
Sharon?
你挡住我的光了
Blocking my light.
我们得送你去医院
We gotta get you to a hospital.
她不会听的
She's not gonna listen.
这不算我这周最糟糕的经历
It's not the worst thing that's happened to me all week.
我就说吧
Told you.
队长
Uh, Cap?
他应该是在叫你
I think he's talking to you.
很遗憾刚才在下面如此收场
Look, I'm sorry for how things ended down there.
不管怎么样 你穿这制♥服♥很合适
For what it's worth, suit looks good on you.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 我们能不能赶紧离开这
All right, look, can we get out of here, please?
我没忘记我的承诺
I didn't forget my promise.
怎么了
What's up?
我们发现了
So, we got eyes on the
跌入哈德逊河的最后一名碎旗者
last Flag Smasher that fell into the Hudson.
他受伤了 但还没被击倒 你能帮忙吗
He's hurt but not down. Can you help?
随时乐意效劳
Always.
正在确认囚犯是否完成了最终手续
Confirming that prisoners have cleared final processing.
我们要将他们送去孤岛监狱
We are transporting them to the Raft.
同一世界 同一类人
One world. One people.
孤岛监狱
最高戒备监狱
激进组织碎旗者的四名成员
Four members of the radical group, the Flag Smashers,
在今天被送去重型监狱途中
were killed today in a car bomb attack
死于汽车炸♥弹♥袭击
as they were being transferred to a high-security prison.
这场爆♥炸♥没有嫌犯
There are no suspects in the bombing.
该组织之前反对
The group had opposed
全球回归委员会对全球迁移所做的努力
the global relocation efforts of the GRC,
委员会这周刚宣布了对其
who, just this week, had announced changes
遣送回国和安置政策进行调整
in their overall policies of repatriation and resettlement.
沃克 快看手♥机♥
Hey, Walker, check your phone.
看样子我们的朋友泽莫笑到了最后 对吗
Looks like our friend, Zemo, kinda got the last laugh, right?
就算我亲自策划也不会比现在的结果更好
Couldn't have worked better if I planned it myself.
也许就是我策划的 开玩笑的 不是我
Oh. Well, maybe I did. No, I'm kidding, I didn't.
或者真是我
Or did I?
总之 这能省去很多繁琐手续
Anyway, it's gonna save people a lot of paperwork
删减隐瞒和销毁文件
and a lot of redacting and a lot of shredding.
他在里面干什么
What is he doing in there?
估计是在弄头盔
It's probably the helmet.
沃克 好了没 走了
Walker! My God! Let's go!
这才像样
Now, this is more like it.
和原来的制♥服♥一样 不过是黑色的
It's the same, but black.
-好吧 -对
- Yeah, well... - Yeah.
马上会出现不寻常的情况
Things are about to get weird.
到时 我们不需要美国队长
So, when they do, we're not gonna need a Captain America.
我们需要美国密探
We're gonna need a U.S. Agent.
-好极了 -手♥机♥别关机
- That's great. - Keep your phone on.
-遵命 小瓦 -别那么喊我
- Will do, Val. - Don't call me that.
收到
Copy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
美国密探
U.S. Agent.
我回来了 我回来了
I'm back! I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!
你怎么来了
Hey, what are you doing here?
很晚了 快进来 不然会有人报♥警♥
It's late, come in before someone call the cops.
你怎么会来 今天又不是星期三
What are you doing here? It's not Wednesday.
我必须告诉你一件事
I, uh, I have to tell you something.
是关于你儿子的
About your son.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
什么
What?
被冬日战士
By the Winter Soldier.
那是以前的我
And that was me.
为什么
Why?
我当时别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
雷纳医生收
赎罪名单上的人我都划去了
感谢你一直以来的帮助 医生
你想怎么样 黑猎鹰
What you want, Black Falcon?
你得懂点礼貌
Hey, you need to learn some manners.
他已经不是猎鹰了
He ain't a Falcon anymore,
但他仍是黑人
but he's still Black.
我看到你在那所做的壮举
I saw what you did out there.
其他人似乎也都看到了
And it seems, so did everyone else.
我听说全球回归委员会决定暂停那些计划
I heard the GRC was standing down on those plans of theirs,
所以你一定做了正确的事
so you must have done somethin' right.
说实话
I ain't gonna lie.
你很特别
You're special.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但你当然比不上平权斗士马尔科姆 马丁和曼德拉
I mean, you ain't no Malcolm, Martin, Mandela, but...
这毋庸置疑
No argument there.
但我知道我该做什么
But I know what I've gotta do.
黑人美国队长
So, a Black Captain America, huh?
没错
Damn right.
你面临的战斗并不容易 山姆
The fight you taking on ain't gonna be easy, Sam.
是的 我也许会失败
Yeah, I might fail.
甚至会死
Shit, I might die.
可是
But...
这国家是我们建立的
We built this country.
我们为之洒过热血
Bled for it.
我绝不会允许任何人对我说 我不能为她而战
I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it.
尤其是我之前已经有无数人做出过牺牲
Not after what everybody before me went through.
包括你
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表