剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
well, things tightened up.
有意思 我们总遇到不利局面
Funny how things always tighten around us.
别激动 我站在你们这边 毕竟他是英雄
Easy there. Look, I'm on your side. After all, he's a hero.
你能不能展开翅膀 跟我合照
Is there any chance, and you could say "no,"
你可以拒绝的
that I could get a selfie with your arms out?
你在搞笑吗
Are you serious?
威尔逊先生 威尔逊太太
Mr. Wilson, Mrs. Wilson...
是女士 我是寡妇
Miss. I'm a widow.
威尔逊女士
Ms. Wilson.
我知道你们家族世代都把钱存在我们银行
I know your family has banked with us for generations,
但我们无法批准
but we cannot approve you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
我们一定要搞到这笔贷款
We're gonna get that loan.
哪怕得跑遍全城的银行
I don't care if I have to go to every bank in the city.
山姆 别费劲了 我不想再烦这些事了
Sam, stop! I don't want to deal with this again.
人生就是要烦各种事
That's what life is, dealing with things.
你没资格说这种话
You are so out of pocket for that.
别忘了 你加入了空军
Don't forget, you joined the Air Force.
你没有看到爸爸和妈妈是怎么过来的
You didn't see everything Mom and Daddy dealt with.
我早就知道他们不会帮我们 这不属他们的职责
I knew they weren't gonna help us. It's not their job.
这些人根本不了解爸爸 他曾是个大人物
Those people don't know who Daddy was, and he was a giant.
我不在乎 我不会放弃的
I don't care. I'm not gonna quit.
你想证明什么 你想证明给谁看
What are you trying to prove? And who you trying to prove it to?
-我发誓 爸爸死后... -我就知道你会提这茬
- I swear, after Daddy died... - I knew that was gonna come up.
我有想法可不会藏着
I never hid what I thought.
你非得离家 去和军队与怪物战斗
You had to go off and fight armies and monsters.
我很敬重你
And I appreciate that,
但你不能因为之前不在这帮家里度过难关
but you don't get to come back here and try to right your wrongs
就想回来弥补你的过错
just because you couldn't deal with what was going on here.
你根本不知道这五年来发生了什么
You don't know what happened these last five years.
我一个人带着两个孩子撑到了现在
I was alone with two babies and I survived.
是我苦苦支撑着 那艘船才没沉
I'm the one who kept that boat from sinkin'.
那艘船有一半是我的 这座房♥子也是
Yeah, well, half the boat's mine and so is the house.
我们不能卖♥♥掉我们家的遗产
We're not sellin' our family's legacy.
你明知我是对的却非要犟吗
You gonna do me like that when you know I'm right?
没错
Yep!
好吧
Okay.
来吧 宝贝 看看你的本事
Come on, baby. What you got for me?
拜托 拜托
Come on! Come on!
该死
Shit!
转到安全线路
我需要你看点东西
马上给我回电#紧急
这就是碎旗者的领导者吗
So, this is the leader of the Flag Smashers, huh?
是的 人很不错
Yeah, real nice guy.
你不是应该在线上监控他们吗
I thought you were supposed to be monitoring them online.
是的 我监控了
I was. I did.
但有时候就是得干点脏活
But you know sometimes you gotta get your hands dirty,
或者被打破眼眶
or a broken orbital.
你该庆幸才受了这点伤
You're lucky that's all you got.
他力气很大
He's strong.
的确 他们在一切结束后马上销声匿迹
He was. I mean, bro, they went dark as soon as it was all over.
这是他们的惯用手法
But that's their M.O.
我们得保持警惕 等他们下次再出现
We gotta keep our eyes and ears to the ground till they pop up again.
除了这段视频外还发生什么了吗
Anything else happen outside the video?
没有 我还不知道发生了什么
No, man. My face was in the dirt
就已经被击倒在地了
before I knew what was happening.
为什么这么问 你在想什么
Why? What are you thinking?
没什么
Nothin'.
等等 你不会觉得他是...
Wait. You don't think he could be a...
我回头找你
Look, I'll circle back to you.
-先别把这件事告诉别人 行吗 -好
- Let's keep this between me and you, okay? - All right.
天啊 山姆 你快来看
Oh, my God, Sam. You better look at this.
最近发生的一切让这里人心惶惶
Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable.
突发新闻
美国人每天都能感受到
Every day Americans feel it.
我们爱戴那些
While we love heroes
为了保护地球出生入死的英雄们
who put their lives on the line to defend Earth,
但我们也需要能保卫这个国家的英雄
we also need a hero to defend this country.
我们需要一个
We need a real person
能体现美国卓越价值的人
who embodies America's greatest values.
我们需要一个能重新鼓舞我们的人
We need someone to inspire us again,
一个能象征我们所有人的人
someone who can be a symbol for all of us.
所以 我代表国防部
So, on behalf of the department of Defense
和我们的总司令
and our Commander-in-Chief,
今天在此荣幸地宣布
it is with great honor that we announce here today
美♥利♥坚♥合众国将迎来一名新英雄
that the United States of America has a new hero.
让我们一起欢迎新美国队长
Join me in welcoming your new Captain America.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表