剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
门茨看守
如果在分离囚犯时
And if the fire alarm got tripped
触发了火警警报
while the prisoners were being separated...
就有人可以利用这种混乱
...someone could use the chaos to their advantage.
我不喜欢你讲得如此轻松
I don't like how casual you're bein' about this.
这不自然 你...
This is unnatural. Are you...
还有 我们在哪
And where are we, man?
-听着 -你怎么在这里
- No, listen. - What are you doin' here?
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you
因为我知道你不会同意的 好吗
'cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen. Okay?
-你做了什么 -我们需要他 山姆
- What did you do? - We need him, Sam.
-你给我回监狱去 -容我说一句...
- You're going back to prison! - If I may...
别
No!
抱歉
Apologies.
史蒂夫拒签《索科威亚协议》时 你支持了他
When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him.
你犯了法 为我铤而走险
You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me.
我在求你再做一次
I'm asking you to do it again.
-我真的认为我很有价值... -闭嘴
- I really think I'm invaluable... - Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
如果我们要这么做
If we do this,
你无论做什么 都得先请示我们
you don't make a move without our permission.
好吧
Fair.
好 泽莫
Okay, Zemo,
我们从哪查起
where do we start?
猎鹰与冬兵
第一季 第三集
所以我们第一步就是偷车吗
So our first move is grand theft auto?
这些都是我的 是家族的世代收藏
These are mine. Collected by family over the generations.
我花了数年时间搜寻九头蛇招募过的人
I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited
好重制血清
to recreate the serum.
因为一旦它出现
Because once it's out there,
就有人能制♥造♥一支大军
someone can create an army of people...
比如复仇者
like the Avengers.
我终止过一次冬日战士项目
I ended the Winter Soldier program once before.
我可不想丢下做到一半的工作
I have no intention to leave my work unfinished.
为达目的 我们得从最低层的人♥渣♥往上查
To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes.
加入进来吧 我们已经开始了
Well, join the party. We've already started.
第一站是一个叫塞尔比的女人
First stop is a woman named Selby.
中层黑市贩子 我跟她还有联♥系♥ 从她往上查
Mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb.
原来你一直很有钱吗
So all this time you've been rich?
我是个男爵 山姆
I'm a Baron, Sam.
你的朋友们还没毁掉我的国家时 我家是皇族
My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country.
你好 奥兹尼克
欢迎 先生们
老朋友
请吧
Please.
我很抱歉 酒不够冰
Apologies if that's a little warm,
冰箱坏了
the fridge is out.
但我会找找看厨房♥里还有没有美食
But I will see if there is some good food in the galley.
如果闻起来不对劲的话
就给他们吃
您回来了真好 先生
It's good to have you back, sir.
你不知道被关在牢房♥里是什么滋味
You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell.
不对 你知道的
That's right. You do.
不如给我们详细讲讲 我们要去哪里
Why don't you tell us about where we're going?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是读这个读得入了迷
I was just fascinated by this.
中岛
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what to call it,
但这部分好像很重要
but this part seems to be important.
中岛是谁
Who is Nakajima?
再碰它我就杀了你
If you touch that again, I'll kill you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我懂你的名单
I understand that list of names.
是你做冬兵时亏待过的人
People you've wronged as the Winter Soldier.
别太过分了
Don't push it.
我见过那本笔记本
I've seen that book.
史蒂夫刚从冰层里出来时用过它
It was Steve's when he came out of the ice.
我给他讲了《黑手煞星》那首歌♥ 他记在了上面
I told him about Trouble Man. He wrote it in that book.
你听了吗 觉得怎么样
Did you hear it? What'd you think?
我喜欢四十年代的音乐 所以...
I like '40s music, so...
-你不喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You didn't like it? - I liked it.
那是一曲杰作 詹姆斯 完成度高 无所不包
It is a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive.
它捕捉到了非裔美国人的经历
It captures the African-American experience.
他好过分 但他说得对
He's out of line, but he's right.
非常棒
It's great.
人人都爱马文·盖伊
Everybody loves Marvin Gaye.
我喜欢马文·盖伊
I like Marvin Gaye.
史蒂夫崇拜马文·盖伊
Steve adored Marvin Gaye.
你肯定真心仰慕史蒂夫
You must have really looked up to Steve.
但我见到他的时候 我发现了一件事
But I realized something when I met him.
他这种人的风险
The danger with people like him,
美国的超级士兵的风险在于 我们把他们奉为完人
America's Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals.
说话小心点 泽莫
Watch your step, Zemo.
他们会变成符号♥ 偶像
They become symbols. Icons.
然后我们开始忘掉他们的缺点
And then we start to forget about their flaws.
从那开始 城市浮到半空 无辜百姓死去
From there, cities fly, innocent people die.
运动酝酿成型 战争接连不断
Movements are formed, wars are fought.
你记得吧
You remember that, right?
毕竟你曾是一名被派往德国
As a young soldier sent to Germany
遏止被狂热崇拜的偶像的年轻士兵
to stop a mad icon.
我们愿意活在一个满是红骷髅那种人的世界里吗
Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?
所以我们要去马德里坡
That is why we're going to Madripoor.
马德里坡怎么了
What's up with Madripoor?
你们把它说得像骷髅岛一样
You guys talk about it like it's Skull Island.
它是印尼群岛的一个岛国
It's an island nation in the Indonesian archipelago.
19世纪时 曾是海盗的避难所
It was a pirate sanctuary back in the 1800s.
它保持了一贯的无法律状态至今
It's kept its lawless ways.
但我们不能用真实身份直接走进去
But we cannot exactly walk in as ourselves.
詹姆斯 你得当一个你说已经消失的人
James, you will have to become someone you claim is gone.
全球回归委员会安置营
拉脱维亚 里加
卡莉
Karli!
你最好上楼看看
You better come upstairs.
时间所剩不多了
There's not much time.
你陪着她吧
You should be with her now.
她肯定想让你陪
She'd want that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
马德里坡
我们得做点什么
We have to do something about this.
只有我扮得像个拉皮条的
I'm the only one who looks like a pimp.
只有美国人才会觉得
Only an American would assume
穿着前卫的黑人像拉皮条的
a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp.
你看上去跟你应该扮的人一模一样
You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing.
那个老谋深算又英俊迷人的黑人花♥花♥公♥子♥
The sophisticated, charming African rake
名叫康拉德·麦克 绰号♥笑面虎
named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger.
他连绰号♥都好难听
He even has a bad nickname.
天啊 但他真的很像我
Hell, he does look like me, though.
你闻到了吗
You smell this?
闻到了 是什么 迷幻药吗
Yeah, what is that? Acid?
是马德里坡
Madripoor.
不管发生什么 我们都不能出戏
No matter what happens, we have to stay in character.
我们能不能活命就看演技了 没有出错的余地
Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error.
高城在那边
High Town's that way.
如果你想逛逛 高城很不错
Not a bad place if you wanna visit,
但低城在另一边
but Low Town's the other way.
我猜我们在高城没有朋友
Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town.
到了
Here we are.
愿意服从吗
冬日战士
那是冬兵吗
Is that the Winter Soldier?
先生们你们好 我没想到你会来 笑面虎
Hello, gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger.
他计划有变 我们找塞尔比有事
His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby.
老样子吗
The usual?
笑面虎 你的最爱
Smiling Tiger, your favorite.
我超爱的
I love these.
干杯 康拉德
Cheers, Conrad.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表