剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
Peace.
完全是扯淡
That is utter bullshit.
你这心理医生当得也太糟了
You're a terrible shrink.
我以前是名优秀的士兵
I was an excellent soldier,
我见过许多死尸
so I saw a lot of dead bodies,
我知道那能让人封闭自我
and I know how that can shut you down.
如果你还孤身一人
And if you are alone,
那就是最安静 最孤独的地狱
that is the quietest, most personal hell.
而且 詹姆斯 你很难逃离
And, James, it is very hard to escape.
听着 我知道你经历了很多
Look, I know that you have been through a lot,
可你找回了自己的意志
but you've got your mind back,
你得到了赦免
you are being pardoned.
这些都是好事
I mean, these are good things.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
我可以做什么
To do what?
布鲁克林区
纽约
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
你那箱连一半都没满 我们一起用不行吗
Your can isn't even half full. Why don't we just share?
-说什么蠢话呢 -没必要推我吧 优里
- What are you talking about? - You don't gotta body me, Yori.
-叫我中岛先生 -行
- It's Mr. Nakajima. - Okay.
-中岛先生 -知道了 中岛先生
- Mr. Nakajima! - Okay. Mr. Nakajima.
优里 怎么了 我们不是要去吃午饭吗
Yori, what's goin' on? I thought we're getting lunch.
优尼克要把他的垃圾丢到我的垃圾箱里
Unique is putting his trash into my trash.
都是垃圾啊
It's trash.
我该揍烂你的...
And the time has come for me to smack...
-只是垃圾而已 -别激动
- It's just trash. - Hang on.
你好 我是优尼克
Hey, man. I'm Unique.
莫尼克的"尼克" 但是有个"优" 代表优秀
It's like Monique, but it's got a "U" in there for uniqueness.
-鬼扯 -好了 抱歉
- That's absurd. - Okay, sorry.
优里 你不能老跟邻居们干架
Yori, you can't keep fighting with your neighbors.
-走吧 我们去吃东西 -不 你走开
- Come on, let's get some food. - No, go away.
异滋啊 我们周三都要去异滋吃饭的
But Izzy. We always go to Izzy on Wednesday.
-我今天没心情 -要是我请客呢
- I'm not in the mood today. - Hey, what if I buy?
行吧 但是不聊天
Fine, but no talking.
看看
Take a look.
这周去世的人都没撑过90岁
Nobody made it past 90 this week.
这么年轻 真可惜
So young. Such a shame.
你们没点平时吃的那些
You guys didn't order the usual, huh?
是想来点冒险吗
Feeling a little adventurous?
你该约她出去
You should ask her out.
他想跟你约会
He would like to take you out on a date.
去玩宾果游戏或者打牌怎么样
Maybe to bingo or a night of pinochle?
扑克牌
Pinochle.
-我替他道歉 -不用道歉
- I'm really sorry about him. - Why are you sorry?
我愿意去啊
I'm game.
-那明天晚上行吗 -可以
- Tomorrow night, then? - Tomorrow night's great.
但能不能别玩扑克牌
Just maybe not pinochle.
-扑克牌不好吗 -是呀
- What's wrong with pinochle? - Yeah.
我明晚要上班
I have a shift,
如果你想过来的话 我大概十点能结束
but if you wanna come back here, I should be done around 10:00.
你刚才竟然这么做
I can't believe you did that.
约会就像跳舞
It's a dance to these things.
不能... 得先热身 我1943年后就没跳过舞了
You can't... You gotta warm up and I haven't danced since 1943...
感觉有那么久
it feels like.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我儿子
他最爱吃红豆大福了
他那时在一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥工作
He had a job with a consulting company.
在外国出差的时候遇害了
And, uh, he was working abroad and he was killed.
警♥察♥说是他不凑巧出现在那里 但是
The police said "Wrong place, wrong time," but...
我永远都无法知道真♥相♥
I will never know what really happened to him.
事情并不简单
I felt it was strange.
直觉告诉我
In here.
路易斯安那州
德拉克洛瓦
这个也要吗 妈妈
This, too, Mom?
是的 全部都要 宝贝
Yeah, all of it, baby.
威尔逊海鲜
那个要送到施粥场
And we're taking that one to the soup kitchen.
放在那边就好
So, put that one over there.
蓝桶装鲷鱼 橙桶装白鲑鱼
Blue for the snapper, orange for the whitefish.
山姆舅舅
Uncle Sam!
你们好吗
What's up?
说得很对
That's right!
山姆舅舅 你提早回来了
Uncle Sam, you're back early.
怎么了 你露出了跟妈妈一样的滑头表情
What's goin' on? You got Mom's sneaky look on your face.
你哪能猜到我在想什么
How you gonna try to read me
你明知道我才最能看透你
when you know I'm the one that reads you?
保罗和达琳号♥
真令人惊叹
You gotta marvel at it.
这艘船仅靠强力胶布和祈祷撑了这么久
Baby being held together by duct tape and prayers.
没事的
It'll be fine.
只要能浮在水上 撑到我把它卖♥♥掉就行
It just needs to float long enough for me to sell it.
我们不是说好了先商量再决定卖♥♥不卖♥♥吗
I thought we were gonna discuss if we were selling it.
我们商量过了
We did.
然后你就去跟什么太空披风博士打架了
And then you were off fighting Doctor Space Cape or whatever
我好不容易维持了它五年
while I was holdin' it together for five long years.
现在世界已经重回正轨
Now that the world is going back to normal,
我该卖♥♥掉它了
this thing's gotta go.
我们是在这艘船上长大的
We grew up on this thing.
它的意义不止爸爸妈妈的名字 莎拉
It's not just Mom and Dad's name on it, Sarah.
这是我们家的一部分
This thing is a part of our family.
你知道我们现在什么处境
You know the situation we're in.
所以我不愿意在大家面前多说
This is why I prefer not to dwell on it in front of everybody.
如果我们不用卖♥♥掉它呢
Well, what if we don't have to sell it?
能跟你私下谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
-怎么样呀 山姆 -你好吗
- What's good, Big Sam? - What's goin' on, man?
-想像你一样潇洒呀 -可不是嘛
- I'm trying to live like you. - You know it.
-又要去拯救世界了吗 -没有
- Off to save the world again? - Nah.
得了吧 卡洛斯 我比你还常待在这里
Come on, Carlos. I'm around here more than you.
我就是新奥尔兰的代表人物
I'm always reppin' NOLA.
什么时候把翅膀借我玩玩啊
When you gonna let me borrow the wings, man?
等你把欠我姐的一百块还了就借给你
As soon as you give my sister back that $100 you borrowed.
太无情了 再借我五十吧
That's cold. Now, loan me a hot $50.
好啊 再借你五十
Yeah. I'll loan you $50.
-山姆 我一定要把船卖♥♥掉 -等等
- Sam, the boat's gotta go. - Wait.
不 让我说完
No, let me finish.
我已经竭尽所能去维持生意了
I'm doin' everything I can to keep this business afloat.
但是我们每天入不敷出
And every day I'm making $5, and spending $10.
-那你为什么不让我帮忙 -别说了
- So, why won't you let me help? - No, don't start with that.
爸爸去世前我们说好的
We made a deal before Daddy died.
你出去闯荡 我按我的方式打理生意
You're out there. I do things my way here.
对 但是你借钱的时候
Right. But you tangled the house into this
把房♥子抵进去了
when you took those loans.
忘了你打人有多疼了
Forgot how hard you hit.
莎拉
Sarah!
听我说 别再打我了
Look, and don't hit me again.
如果你有钱翻修船呢
What if you had money to fix it up,
弄得漂亮点 这样你不出海的时候
make it nice so you can charter it
就可以租出去了
when you're not out working the waters?
你知道对我来说
Do you know how hard it was
向现实低头有多难吗
for me to come to terms with the situation?
你为什么要旧事重提
Why would you dig this up?
我们可以贷款 好好加固一番
We can take a loan and consolidate everything.
这能减少你每月的花销
It'll take down your monthly.
-笑什么 -你以为我没试过银行这条路吗
- What? - You think I didn't try the banks?
他们做的都是大生意
They're in with all that big business.
确实 但现在你有我帮你了
Yeah. But now you have me.
别这样 山姆
Don't, Sam.
-我现在才刚有起色 -好吧
- I just got good with this. - All right.
也许我们都应该向前看了
Maybe it is time for us to move on.
无论如何 让我帮你吧
Either way, just let me help.
我来安排会面
I'll set the appointment.
我不会让你失望的 我们可以扭转局面
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表