剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
他们在偷药物 疫苗
They're stealing medicine. Vaccines.
该死
Shit.
前情提要
情况是有八名超级士兵在运输大宗货物 为什么
It's we've got eight Super Soldiers on a bulk supply run. Why?
他们说他们的任务是
They say their mission is to
让一切恢复到"闪烁"期间的样子
get things back to the way it was during The Blip.
也许他们只是想帮忙
Maybe they're just trying to help.
那血清的过去可不光彩
That serum doesn't exactly have a great track record.
所以你是说 几十年前有个黑人超级士兵
So you're telling me that there was a Black Super Soldier
但是却没人知道
decades ago and nobody knew about it?
你知道他们是怎么对待我的吗 他们抽我的血
You know what they did to me? People taking my blood.
-艾赛亚 -从我家里滚出去
- Isaiah... - Get out of my house!
山姆 我们去把盾牌拿走吧
Let's take the shield, Sam.
你还记得我们上次偷盾牌之后发生的事吗
You remember what happened the last time we stole it?
也许吧
Maybe.
莎伦被列为国家公敌
Sharon was branded enemy of the state,
史蒂夫和我逃亡了整整两年
and Steve and I were on the run for two years.
史蒂夫相信你
Steve believed in you.
他把盾给了你
So he gave you that shield,
你却根本不当一回事 直接扔了
and you threw it away like it was nothing.
-闭嘴 -也许他是看错你了
- Shut up. - So maybe he was wrong about you.
如果他看错了你
And if he was wrong about you,
那他也看错了我
then he was wrong about me.
我们一直在追查那些
We've been targeting civilians
帮助卡莉四处流窜的平民
who've been helping Karli move from place to place.
我们的卫星在欧洲中部和东部的
Our satellites have found their symbol popping up
多个回归安置社区
in various displaced communities
发现了他们的象征
all across Central and Eastern Europe.
沃克毫无头绪
Walker doesn't have any leads.
我知道你想干什么 不行
I know where you're going with this, no.
他知道九头蛇所有秘密 你忘了西伯利亚的事了吗
He knows all of HYDRA's secrets. Don't you remember Siberia?
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们去见泽莫
We're gonna go see Zemo.
半数人回归后 是庆祝 团聚的时刻
When half of us came back, it was time to rejoice and reunite.
全球回归委员会很清楚
The Global Repatriation Council knows
这对很多人来说并不轻松
that for many it wasn't that easy.
那么多事已然改变 但我们会帮助你找到前路
So much has changed. But we're here to help you find your way.
帮你回归家庭和工作
Helping you back into your homes and jobs.
帮你适应社会 法律和国界的改变
Helping you navigate changes to society, laws, and borders.
帮你回归曾经
Helping you get back to the way things were.
全球回归委员会
GRC, the Global Repatriation Council.
重启 恢复 重建
Reset. Restore. Rebuild.
走吧
Let's move.
别给他机会删除 粉碎或呼吸
Don't give him a second to delete, shred, or breathe.
德国 慕尼黑
-先生 我叫约翰·沃克 -别动
- Sir, my name is John Walker. - Hey, stop!
你窝藏了一个危险罪犯 卡莉·摩根索
You're harbouring a dangerous criminal named Karli Morgenthau.
你们干什么
别动
认识她吗
Do you know her?
你不能闯进来 毁了我的生意
莱玛 需要翻译
Lemar, need a translator.
问他认不认识卡莉·摩根索和碎旗者
Ask him if he knows Karli Morgenthau and the Flag Smashers.
你听到那些名字了
他们在哪
我不知道你在说什么
你们美国人变得好野蛮
-他说他不知道 -扯淡 他扯呢
- He says he doesn't know. - Bullshit. That's bullshit.
我们知道她来过这里 她去哪了
We know she came through here. Now where'd she go?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我知道 我不在乎
Yes, I do. And I don't care.
这就是浪费时间 我们找不到他们的
It's a waste of time, man. We ain't gonna find 'em.
兰利那边有人联♥系♥你了吗
You heard anything back from anybody at Langley?
没
Nah.
卡莉肯定有我不知道的资源和人脉
Karli must be funneling something from someone I can't see.
听着 她在给流离失所的人提供庇护和药物
Listen, she's giving displaced people shelter and medicine.
-我知道 -那是能够培养忠诚的
- I know. - That kinda thing creates loyalty, man.
我知道你想抓到她 我理解
I know you want this. I get it.
但我们真的已经用尽一切办法了
But we've literally tried everything we can here.
兰利也是 我们总是无功而返
So has Langley, and we keep drawin' blanks.
那我们就把注压在牌更好的人身上
So we bet on someone who's got a better hand.
德国 柏林
-他就在走廊那头 -好 给我们点时间
- He's just through that corridor. - All right. Give us a sec.
-我要一个人去 -为什么
- I'm gonna go in alone. - Why?
因为你是复仇者 你清楚他对此的感受
Cause you're an Avenger. You know how he feels about that.
你们又不是
Well, it's not like you two were known
一起走阳光下嬉戏的朋友
for frolickin' in the sun together.
他曾痴迷于九头蛇
He was obsessed with HYDRA.
我们有共同点 相信我
We have a history together. Trust me.
我行的
I got it.
薛格主管
渴望
生锈
十七
那种日子结束了
Those days are over.
我知道
I know.
我只想看看新的你对旧的词会有什么反应
I just wanted to see how the new you reacts to the old words.
还有点什么在
Something is still in there.
至少你被囚禁时 大部分时间不是清醒的
At least you were not conscious for most of your imprisonment.
那段时光也并不轻松
That time wasn't exactly a picnic.
不管怎样 我很抱歉
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
那从不是针对你
It was never personal.
你不过是达成一个必要结果的手段
You were simply a means to a necessary end.
有人重制了超级士兵血清
Someone recreated the super-soldier serum.
我需要查明是谁
I need to find out who.
你认为这跟九头蛇有关
You are assuming HYDRA has something to do with this,
所以才来找我
which is why you came to me,
所以说你很绝望
which means you are desperate.
你走运了 我知道从哪查起
Luckily for you, I know where to begin.
你说什么呢 你要帮泽莫越狱
What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail?
我们在哪 巴基 你疯了吗
Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?
我们没有线索 没有办法 什么都没有
We have no leads, no moves, nothing.
但我们把
Yeah, what we have
全世界最危险的人之一关在牢房♥里了
is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars.
我们还需要抓八个在逃的超级士兵
And we also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose.
泽莫会扰乱我们的心智的 尤其是你的
Look, Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours.
别介意
No offense.
介意
Offense.
超级士兵违背他的一切信条
Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in.
他虽然疯了 但还有原则
He is crazy, but he still has a code.
而我就违背了他的原则 巴基 你也是
I've been on the wrong side of that code, Buck, and so have you.
他炸了联♥合♥国♥ 杀了特查卡国王 还栽赃给你
He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it.
你忘了吗 你觉得瓦坎达人都忘了吗
Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it?
这是反问句 他们没忘
It's a rhetorical question. They didn't.
我知道你为什么这么在意这个
I know why this matters to you, but
但拜托 你要为之着魔了
come on, it's pushing you off the deep end.
山姆 我们不清楚他们哪来的血清
Sam, we don't know how they're gettin' the serum.
我们都不知道他们有多少人
We don't even know how many of them there are.
我来给你说个假设情况
Look, let me just walk you through a hypothetical.
能不能让我给你说个假设情况
Can I walk you through a hypothetical?
-你做了什么 -我什么都没做
- What did you do? - I didn't do anything.
你在读什么书
What's the book you're reading?
马基雅维利写的
Machiavelli.
任何系统最弱的点
The weakest point in any system
不是软件 硬件 而是肉件
isn't the software, the hardware, it's the meatware.
是人的因素
The human element.
在这个监狱里 囚犯/看守比是9:1
Now, in this lockup, it's nine to one, prisoners to guards.
如果两名囚犯打了起来
And if two prisoners start fighting,
按规章 得有四名看守响应
then the protocol says four guards have to respond.
怎么那时会
So why would two prisoners
刚好有两名囚犯打起来
randomly start fighting at that moment?
谁知道 可能原因多的是
Who knows? There could be many reasons...
他今晚就会杀了你
先下手为强
重点是 这种事会升级
But the point is, these things escalate.
于是只能启动封锁程序
Lockdown procedures would have to be initiated,
因为有那么多人打得飞起
and with all those bodies flying around left and right,
可以轻松溜过一两条走廊
wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表