剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
Including you.
该死
Shit.
我差点就信了
I almost bought that.
你到底有没有放松的时候
Man, do you ever lighten up?
没有
Nope.
你去梳洗一下吧
Hey, why don't you clean up? There's, um...
我想带你看样东西
Somethin' I wanna show you.
我们要去哪
So, uh, where we going?
艾赛亚·布莱德利
人们不会忘记你为国家所做的贡献
Now, they'll never forget what you did for this country.
永远不会
Never.
他在这呢
Oh! There he is!
人都跑哪去了
Where is everybody?
美国队长与冬兵
我代表美国情报界
On behalf of the United States Intelligence Community,
向你和你家人表示最诚挚的歉意
I'd like to offer you and your family our sincerest apologies.
卡特这名字
The Carter name has always
一直代表着为国服务和信任
been synonymous with service and trust.
今天我们开始纠正错误
Today, we begin to set things right.
偿还其中一部分欠你的债
We begin to repay some of the debt that is owed to you.
谢谢你 参议员
Thank you, Senator.
我等这句话已经等了很久
I've been waiting to hear those words for a long time.
我们想给予你完全赦免
And we'd like to offer you a full pardon.
你以前的部门可能有空缺
There may be an opening in your old division.
你对那有兴趣吗
Is that something you'd be interested in?
这将是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
欢迎回来 卡特特工
Welcome home, Agent Carter.
让我们的买♥♥家开始排队吧
Start lining up our buyers.
超级士兵也许没戏了
Super Soldiers might be off the menu,
但我们即将能接触到
but we're about to have full
所有政♥府♥秘密 武器原型
access to government secrets, prototype weapons,
应有尽有
you name it.
应该人人都会有中意的东西
Should be something for everyone.
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表