剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
Did you ever think you'd end up here, doing this?
我一直摸索着想找条出路
I was always scrambling for a way out, you know.
甚至在某一刻想过参军
Even thought about jumping in with the military,
但...
at one point, but, uh...
显然在马德里坡做黑帮打手挣得更多
apparently mob security in Madripoor paid better.
我一直以为自己会做老师
I always thought I'd be a teacher.
就像唐妮娅老师一样
Like Mama Donya.
可能教教...历史或美术什么的
Maybe, like, History or Art or something.
卡莉·摩根索教授
Professor Karli Morgenthau.
在马德里坡干这行可不容易
Bit of a tough profession in Madripoor?
从没想过我会去那里
Never thought I'd end up there,
但当那些消失的人都回来了
but then when everybody returned,
而我们又被扔到了大街上
and we got put out on the street,
我知道只有那里
I knew it was the only place
才有我能用来保护我们的东西
that had something that I could use to protect us.
还记得我们注射血清时
Do you remember how scared we were
有多害怕吗
when we took the serum?
我感觉血管都在燃烧
Felt like my veins were on fire.
祈祷着干脆死了算了
Prayed it'd kill me.
但那是值得的 因为这个世界是我们的了
But it was worth it, because this world is ours.
本该是唐妮娅老师的
Should have been Mama Donya's.
我们要用尽一切力量
We're gonna use all of our strength
把世界交给安置营的孩子们
to give it to the kids in those camps.
你知道权力掮客的人
You know, the Power Broker
最终会逮到我们的 对吧
is gonna catch up with us eventually, right?
那不是问题
That's not a problem.
内格尔在马德里坡被杀了
Nagel was killed in Madripoor.
最后的血清在我们手里
We've got the last of the serum.
权力掮客会来求我们的
The Power Broker is about to come begging.
那我们接下来只有最后一场战斗了
So we just have the one fight ahead of us then?
我愿意赌一把
I'll take those odds.
等这一切结束 也许你还能当老师
Maybe you get to be a teacher after all this is over, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
万事俱备了
We've got all we need here.
你说山姆和巴基
You said that Sam and Bucky
事发当天也来过这里吗
were here on the same day this happened?
没错 你不是认为
Correct, you don't think
他越狱和他俩有关系吧
they had anything to do with him getting out, do you?
-谢谢你 -什么
- Thank you. - What?
你真认为山姆和巴基
So, you seriously think Sam and Bucky
会协助泽莫这种人越狱吗
would've broken a guy like Zemo out of prison?
我就是这么想的
That's exactly what I think they did.
他们和我们一样 迫切想找到线索
They were desperate for leads like us.
别这样
Come on, man.
你再清楚不过了
You know it damn well
没证据我们就不能指控那是他们干的
we can't accuse 'em of something like that without evidence.
所以你和我
Which is why you and I
先跟进此事
are just gonna run with this one for a minute.
好吧 这么说接下来的行动
Okay, so I take it what happens next
严格来说不合规矩 对吗 队长
isn't a strictly on-the-books type thing, is it, Cap?
莱玛 如果我们能完成任务
Lemar, if we get the job done,
你以为他们还会追问我们的手段吗
you really think they're gonna sweat us on the how?
唐妮娅·迈丹尼 她是难民
Donya Madani. She's a refugee, yeah.
-好 我去查 -有发现就联♥系♥我
- Okay, I'm on it. - Okay. Call me if you get a hit.
没问题
Will do.
谢了 托里斯
Thanks, Torres.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是在想
Just thinking about all the shit
莎伦之前受的苦
Sharon had to go through.
还有内格尔提到艾赛亚那些美国实验对象时
And Nagel referring to the American test subject
都没把他们当人看
like if Isaiah wasn't even a real person.
我不禁思考
Just makes me wonder
为了给这块大铁饼让路
how many people have to get steamrolled
有多少人得被碾过
to make way for this hunk of metal.
那要看你问的是谁了
Well, it depends on who you ask.
那块大铁饼救了很多人
That hunk of metal saved a lot of lives.
我知道 行了吧
Yeah, I get that. All right.
也许是我做错了
Maybe I made a mistake.
-你是错了 -好吧
- You did. - Yeah.
也许我不该把它放进博物馆的
Maybe I shouldn't have put it in a museum.
我就该摧毁它
Maybe I should have destroyed it.
听着 那面盾对很多人来说
Look, that shield represents
都有着非凡的意义 包括我
a lotta things to a lotta people, including me.
如今世界天翻地覆
The world is upside down,
我们需要位新队长 但不能是沃克
and we need a new Cap, and it ain't gonna be Walker.
所以在你摧毁盾前
So before you go and destroy it,
我会亲自从他手里拿走
I'm gonna take it from him myself.
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Okay.
谢了 做得很棒
Thanks. Good work.
他们找到迈丹尼了
They found Madani...
她死了
Dead.
死在里加 一个靠近波罗的海的城市
She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea.
我们有个地方可以去
I have a place we can go.
我个人
I, for one,
很期待和卡莉正面交锋
am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli.
奥兹尼克 我们改变航线
Oeznik, we're changing the course.
迭戈 伦诺克斯 第二辆货车
Hey, Diego! Lennox! Second van.
这么多物资足够了
It's the motherlode.
足够供给整个营地
Enough for a whole camp.
他们就干放着这些物资不用
They're just sitting on this stuff.
好了 都好了吗
All right. We good?
肮脏的碎旗者
Filthy Flag Smashers.
你们把能用六个月的物资
You had six months' worth of supplies,
就放在那栋建筑里不动
just sat there in that building.
你不明白吗 我们在搏命
Don't you understand? We're fighting for our lives.
-卡莉 你不开车吗 -不
- Karli, aren't you taking your car? - No.
系上安全带 快
Put your seat belt on. Now!
该死
Shit!
里面还有人
There were still people in there.
跟这些人只能用暴♥力♥沟通
This is the only language these people understand.
拉脱维亚 里加
我听说了索科威亚的命运
I heard what became of Sokovia.
地上的碎石还没清理干净
Cannibalized by its neighbors
就被邻国蚕食了
before the land was cleared of rubble,
从地图上被抹掉了
erased from the map.
你俩应该都懒得去看纪念碑吧
I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?
当然 何必
Of course not. Why would you?
我们到了
We are here.
我要去散散步
I'm gonna go on a walk.
你还好吧
You good?
嗯 等会见
Yeah. I'll see you guys in a bit.
你掉东西了
You dropped something.
我还在想你什么时候会出现
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
我是为泽莫而来
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表