剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddy, be well.
你无权放弃盾牌 山姆
You had no right to give up the shield, Sam.
你不能这样
This is what you're not gonna do.
你自己的生活都收拾不过来
You're not gonna come here in your overextended life
别跑来教训我有什么权利
and tell me about my rights.
结束了 巴基
It's over, Bucky.
再说 我现在还要处理更严重的事
Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now.
还有什么比这严重
What could be bigger than this?
这人
This guy.
他跟全东欧和中欧的反叛组织
His connections with rebel organizations
都有联♥系♥ 他的力气还非常大
all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong.
力气太大了
Too strong.
怎么了
And?
他跟一个网上组织
Well, he's been connected
碎旗者有关联
to this online group called the Flag Smashers.
红翼追踪他们
Now, Redwing traced them
到慕尼黑外的一栋建筑
to a building somewhere outside of Munich.
-所以我要去那里 -我不信任红翼
- So that's where I'm going. - Well, I don't trust Redwing.
-等等 -你不用信任红翼
- Hold on a minute. - You don't have to trust Redwing,
但我要去看看他是不是说对了
but I'mma go see if he's right.
因为我觉得他们可能是大三样里的
'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three.
-什么"大三样" -大三样
- What "Big Three"? - The Big Three.
-什么大三样 -人形机器人 外星人 巫师
- What Big Three? - Androids, aliens, and wizards.
-才没这说法 -怎么没有
- That's not a thing. - That's definitely a thing.
就没有
No, it's not.
每次我们作战 都是跟这三样中的一样
Every time we fight, it's one of the three.
那你现在又在跟谁作战 甘道夫吗
Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?
你怎么知道甘道夫
How do you know about Gandalf?
1937年《霍比特人》刚出版时我就读过
I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out.
-所以你明白我的意思了吧 -我不 巫师不存在
- So you see my point? - No, I don't. There are no wizards.
-奇异博士 -是个法师
- Doctor Strange. - Is a sorcerer.
法师就是不戴巫师帽的巫师
A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat.
想想吧 是吧
Think about it. Right?
我是对的 我才想出来的 多疯狂
I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy.
但那不是重点 这些人没魔法
But look, that's not the point. These guys aren't magical.
他们跟你一样用蛮力
All right. They use brute force like you,
就像我面前这个
the incredibly annoying guy
爱瞪眼的烦人家伙
in front of me with the staring problem.
-我跟你一起去 -别做梦了
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not.
德国 慕尼黑
还有一分钟下机 山姆
One minute to drop off, Sam.
我们怎么打算的
So what's our plan?
好啊 没打算咯
Great. So no plan.
30秒
Thirty seconds!
-旅途愉快 巴基 -不 你不能那么喊我
- Enjoy your ride, Buck. - No, you can't call me that.
怎么了 史蒂夫就那么喊你
Why not? That's what Steve called you.
史蒂夫认识我更久 而且他总有计划
Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan.
15秒离机
Fifteen seconds to drop.
我有计划
I have a plan.
是吗
Really?
什么计划
What is it?
好啊
Great.
降落伞呢
Where's the chute?
这里是60米 太低空不能跳伞
We're at 200 feet, man. It's too low for a chute.
我反正也不需要
I don't need it anyway.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
嗯
Yeah.
我全拍下来了 你知道吧
I have all of that on camera. You know that, right?
滚远点 山姆 不然我揍暴它
Get out of my face, Sam, or I'll break it.
好吧 往北来 来吧
Okay, head north. Come on.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
你又在瞪了
You're doing the staring thing again.
他们在里面
They're in there.
-那人呢 -我不知道
- Where's the guy? - I don't know.
但他们好像在偷运军♥火♥
I think they're smuggling weapons, though.
你可能想对了
Well, I think you could be right.
但要一探究竟只有一个办法
But there's only one way to find out.
我看这条路很通畅 我们上吧
I see a clear path. I say we take it.
我们不是刺客
We're not assassins.
我们里面见 随你便
I'll see you inside or not.
拜托 伙计 我闹你呢 回来
Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back.
看看你 蹑手蹑脚
Look at you. All stealthy.
在瓦坎达待了一阵 就变成白豹了
A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther.
是白狼
It's actually White Wolf.
好 我进来了 所以我比你领先好多
All right, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you.
虽然不是特别理想 但很可行
It's not great, but very doable.
你好 你好吗
Hello. How are you?
很好 我错过了什么 什么都没有
Good. What did I miss? Nothing.
-好 走吧 -不 等等
- All right, let's go. - No, wait.
我有振金手臂 我拿得下他们
I got a vibranium arm. I can take them.
我还能飞呢 谁在乎 等着
And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait.
-我想看到他们往哪去 -他们就俩人
- I want to see where they're going. - There's two people.
-你就看到俩吗 -我看是俩
- You only see two? - That's what I saw.
-我看看红翼看到了什么 -好吧
- Let me see what Redwing sees. - All right.
我看看 看看红翼...
Let me see. Let's see what Redwing...
看啊 你现在看到多少人了
Oh, look at that. How many people you see now?
一 二...又来了
One, two... Oh, here it comes again.
-四 五 -好吧 五个
- Four. Five. - Yeah, five. Yeah.
他们力气很大 随便了
So they're strong. Whatever.
-好 我们上吧 -不 等等
- All right, let's go. - No, no, wait.
该死
Shit.
好了 我们走
All right, let's move.
我们走
Let's move. Yeah.
那是第八个人 他们可能有人♥质♥
There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage.
保持冷冻
他们在偷药物 疫苗
They're stealing medicine. Vaccines.
疫苗运输
巴基 说话 什么情况
Bucky, talk to me. What's goin' on?
找到人♥质♥了
Found the hostage.
你还好吧
You okay?
奥斯纳布吕克公♥司♥
该死
Shit.
我一直想那么干来着
I always wanted to do that.
你可算是参战了 山姆
Good of you to join the fight, Sam!
山姆 我是约翰·沃克 美国队长
Sam. John Walker, Captain America.
莱玛·霍斯金斯
Lemar Hoskins.
似乎你们二位需要搭把手
Looks like you guys can use some help.
你被那小丫头痛扁
That little girl kicked your ass.
约翰 你在哪
John, where you at, man?
后悔没盾牌傍身了吧
Could have used that shield.
你起开
Get off of me.
那些全是超级战士 山姆
Those were all Super Soldiers, Sam.
我知道
I know.
对了 不客气
You're welcome, by the way.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
刚才那样可不好
That was a bad idea.
-很遗憾红翼不在了 -你才不遗憾
- Sorry about Redwing. - No, you're not.
你那半机器人的大脑在想什么
What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?
在计算
It's computing.
你知道吗 我能看得真切
You know what? I can actually see it.
我能看见齿轮在转
I can see the gears turning.
出故障了 不转了 烧着了
Oh, they're malfunctioning, shutting down. Yep, they're on fire.
我们得弄清楚血清的来源
We gotta figure out where the serum's coming from.
是啊 以及过了80年
Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years
还有八名超级战士不受控 到底是怎么回事
are there eight Super Soldiers runnin' loose?
计划不太顺利
So that didn't go as planned, huh?
好吧
Okay.
我们继续开
Let's keep going.
至少我们知道了要对付什么
Look, at least we know what we're up against now, huh?
我们非常确定 是大三样之一
And we're pretty sure it's one of the Big Three, so...
-外星人 人形机器人或者巫师 -非常确定
- Aliens, androids, or wizards? - Pretty sure.
巫师不存在的
There's no such thing as wizards.
-那就是外星人 人形机器人... -或者超级战士
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表