剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表
约翰·F·沃克
John F. Walker,
你自此被剥夺
you are hereby stripped of
美国队长的头衔和权威
your title and authority as Captain America,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
前情提要
所有人能拿多少拿多少
Everybody, grab what you can.
权力掮客的人最终会逮到我们的
Power Broker will catch up with us eventually right?
我已经在赎罪补过了
I've been making amends.
不 你不是在补过 你只是在复仇
No. You weren't amending, you were avenging.
你想爬出你身处的地狱 那就努力
You want to climb out of that hell you're in, do the work.
我坐牢的时候她死了
She died while I was in jail.
他们永远不会让一个黑人当美国队长的
They will never let a Black man be Captain America.
你真要让艾赛亚·布莱德利影响到你吗
You gonna let Isaiah Bradley get in your head?
换作我是他 我也会有相同感受
If I was in his shoes, I'd probably feel the exact same way.
但如果我没有站起来继续战斗的决心
But what would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice
那些痛苦和牺牲又有什么意义
if I wasn't willing to stand up and keep fightin'?
我们要破坏全球回归委员会的投票
We will ensure the GRC vote never happens.
-我只是来杀猎鹰的 -你会得到机会
- I'm only here to kill the Falcon. - You'll get your chance.
今晚 我们开战
Tonight, we go to battle.
运动已经准备好了
The movement is ready.
他们不会停手的
They're not going to stop.
除非我们逼他们停下
Not unless we make them.
是时候了
It's time.
猎鹰与冬兵
第一季 第六集[本季终]
突发新闻
We have breaking news.
下曼哈顿的全球回归委员会会议进行了全面封锁
There's a complete lockdown at the GRC meeting in Lower Manhattan
当局称 正在追踪多个威胁
where authorities are saying they're tracking multiple threats
这些群体有意阻止委员会关于全球安置的投票
from groups seeking to stop the GRC's vote on global resettlement.
已施行了禁飞区
There is a no-fly zone in effect...
纽约警局已暂时控制了该区域
...and the NYPD has the area secured for the moment.
所有人都被敦促不要靠近
Everyone is urged to stay clear.
我快到了
I'm almost there.
怎么打算的
What's the plan?
卡莉肯定就在附近
Karli's gotta be close.
-眼睛睁大 -可能是任何人
- Keep your eyes open. - Well, it could be anybody.
巴恩斯中士
Sergeant Barnes.
对了 我联♥系♥了支援
And by the way, I called in some backup.
不好意思 先生 你没走错地方吗
Excuse me, sir. Are you supposed to be here?
是我
It's me.
莎伦 你怎么在这里
Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?
放松 这里没人会盯着我
Relax. No one's looking for me here.
-你刚刚是说莎伦吗 -很不幸 是的
- Do I hear Sharon? - Unfortunately.
山姆 我想跟大家团聚
Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together.
谢谢 你来这里冒了很大险
Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here.
我听说赦免也没那么好
I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be anyway.
要看治疗师是谁了
Depends on the therapist.
他们很快就会冲击大楼 做好准备
They gonna move on the building soon. Be ready.
他来了 动手
He's here. Do it now.
头低下 往门那边去 先生
Keep your head down. Move toward the door, sir.
莎伦 巴基 你们那边怎么样了
Sharon, Bucky, what's going on on your end?
没情况 一片安静
Nothing. All quiet.
抱歉 等等 你是谁
I'm sorry, wait. Who are you?
-美国队长 -我以为他在月亮上
- I'm Captain America. - I thought Captain America was on the Moon.
没人在往大楼去
No one's moving toward the building.
卡莉没想进来 她想把人都逼出去
Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out.
-撤离队... -这是声东击西
- East evac teams... - It's a misdirect.
我们得让大家待在楼里
We gotta keep everybody inside.
你害我赔了好多钱
You cost me a lot of money.
不知你的新小鸟服能卖♥♥多少钱
I wonder how much I can get for your new bird costume.
或许值一根法棍 和几根薯条
Maybe a baguette and a few French fries.
穿袍子的未必是僧人
你们得想想办法
You guys are gonna have to do something.
别让他们离开大楼
Don't let 'em out of the building.
那里就有一个
Here's one of them.
我去找撤离队
I'll get the evac.
伦诺克斯 他们在走东楼梯井下楼
Lennox, they're heading down the east stairwell.
现在是紧急撤离
This is an emergency evacuation.
请前往撤离车辆
Please proceed to your transports.
1组和2组
Groups one and two
将在地下室乘坐安全车撤离
will leave from secure vehicles in the basement.
3组将在楼顶乘空中支援离开
Group three will leave via air support on the roof.
巴恩斯先生 是卡莉
Mr. Barnes, it's Karli.
卡莉
Karli?
你难道没厌倦为错误的一方而战吗 巴恩斯先生
Aren't you tired of fighting for the wrong side, Mr. Barnes?
我经历过这个 丫头
I've done this before, kid.
我知道结局如何
I know how it ends.
我没活下来也不要紧
It doesn't matter if I don't survive this.
我在为比自己更大的事奋斗
I'm fighting for something bigger than myself.
你杀过那么多人
I mean, with all the bodies you've collected,
你有资格说这种话吗
have you been able to say the same?
你觉得我不曾为比自己更重大的事而战吗
You don't think I ever fought for something bigger than myself?
我一直都在这么做 却失败了两次
That's all I ever tried to do. And I failed twice.
你以为你的大业 是这么多牺牲的正当借口
You think your cause justifies all this death,
但最终 那噩梦会永远折磨你
but in the end, the nightmares won't go away.
你会记住你杀的每个人
You're gonna remember all the ones you killed.
相信我
Trust me.
别这么做
Don't do this.
别走上这条路
Don't go down this path.
如果你是这么想的 这次还是别参与了
If that's how you feel, you should sit this one out.
得了 你知道我做不到
Come on, you know I ain't gonna do that.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
很高兴你接了我的电♥话♥ 你帮大忙了
I'm glad you took my call. You've been a big help.
该死
Damn it!
人♥质♥在途 六分钟到达
Hostages en route. ETA, six minutes.
不是吧 巴基 就交给你一件事
Seriously, Bucky, you had one job.
你担心你的人吧
You worry about your guy.
天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my... I'm so sorry.
我没看到你 真抱歉
I didn't see you, I'm sorry.
-干掉一个了 -你怎么做到的
- Well, that's one down. - How'd you manage that?
汞蒸汽...还有些别的
Mercury vapor, amongst other things.
正在登机
Boarding now.
你最好快点 山姆
You better speed things up, Sam.
直升机要起飞了
The chopper's about to take off.
巴基
Bucky!
我又不会飞 那是你的专长
I don't fly, man. That's your thing.
再会
Au revoir!
前往汇合点 大概八到十分钟到
Moving to the rendezvous, about eight to ten minutes out.
红翼 查查里面谁受过飞行训练
Redwing, see if anyone in there has flight training.
老大 伦诺克斯没回应
Boss, Lennox ain't responding.
好吧 我们还来得及离开...
Okay. Well, we can still get out of here before...
不 迭戈在天上 卡车也快到了
No. Diego's in the air. The trucks are almost here.
最糟的情况 就是杀了人♥质♥
Worst case scenario... we kill the hostages.
-我们是要利用他们谈判的 -好阻止投票
- We're supposed to use them to negotiate. - To stop that vote.
不管怎样 世界都会听到我们的声音
Either way, our message gets out to the world.
我们死了也无所谓
It doesn't even matter if we die.
即便没有我们 运动也有力量继续延续
The movement is strong enough to continue without us.
抱有最好的期望 做最坏的打算
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
坚持住 动作快
Hold tight. Move fast.
同一世界
One world.
同一世界
One world.
同一类人
One people.
同一类人
One people.
同一类人
One people.
拉升
好啊
Yeah, man!
我们需要分散注意 给他个人去救
We need a diversion. Give him someone to rescue.
-什么意思 -把车烧了
- What do you mean? - Light it up.
-救命 -快过来
- Help! Help us! Help! - Get over here!
撑住
Hold on!
快走
Let's go, get moving!
摩根索
Morgenthau!
我们做个了结吧
剧集 | 猎鹰与冬兵(2021) | 导航列表